Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is there such demand for Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2619 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
Because the benefits of investing in bitcoin are obvious. Hundreds of investors have already paid off the purchase of bitcoin and they get a net profit. And the prospects for price growth are impressive.
Activity: 364
March 04, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Bitcoin allows you to earn very good money through a simple investment. You can simply purchase it and do nothing with it other than safe storage and you are already earning.
Activity: 406
March 04, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
Do you know investments better than bitcoin? For example, I don't know. Moreover, this is the most reliable investment. All people understand this and want to have at least one bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 04, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
There is such of demand of bticoin because more and more people are using this. We all know the law of demand versus supply. That if the demand goes so high the supply must follow thru. In the case of bitcoin, because the supply of bitcoin is so limited and the demand goes high its value will be affected. Some of people are happy when its value goes high because the value of their bitcoin will go high to but some also are getting sad because they can’t buy bitcoin for their transactions because the value is high. So the real question here is are you happy because the demand of the bitcoin goes high?
There's a demand for it because there is money to be made, the more promising the "investment" plan looks, the more demand it has. Let's be realistic here, what percentage of Bitcoin users actually use it for practical purposes such as purchases and so on? Most of us treat it as an asset, to make money and nothing more. Bitcoin and generally Cryptocurrencies have large profit margins, hence their increased demand.
This is because Bitcoin is the platform to earn money in a very short period of time.Since it is the leading cryptocurrency in the market,more and more people are attracted towards it by seeing the profit margin it gives.It is the best option for investment purposes as it gives a huge amount of return in a lesser time period. The sognature campaigns are in easy way to earn Bitcoins. To store Bitcoins you need to have a bitcoin wallet.In this you can store any amount of Bitcoins and there is no limit. Taxes cannot be applied on it show the profit returns are full.
Activity: 378
March 04, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
All people want to make good money, and bitcoin provides this opportunity to everyone. Therefore, such a crazy demand.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 04, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
Because people see the result of investing in bitcoin. As well as great prospects for the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
The  reason why there's such demand for bitcoin is because of the increasing number of people who believed and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 48
March 03, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
The main reason which I think is that it makes u wealthier very quickly and help u to get financial freedom .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
March 03, 2018, 05:54:27 AM
There is such of demand of bticoin because more and more people are using this. We all know the law of demand versus supply. That if the demand goes so high the supply must follow thru. In the case of bitcoin, because the supply of bitcoin is so limited and the demand goes high its value will be affected. Some of people are happy when its value goes high because the value of their bitcoin will go high to but some also are getting sad because they can’t buy bitcoin for their transactions because the value is high. So the real question here is are you happy because the demand of the bitcoin goes high?
There's a demand for it because there is money to be made, the more promising the "investment" plan looks, the more demand it has. Let's be realistic here, what percentage of Bitcoin users actually use it for practical purposes such as purchases and so on? Most of us treat it as an asset, to make money and nothing more. Bitcoin and generally Cryptocurrencies have large profit margins, hence their increased demand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 03, 2018, 05:51:25 AM
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 10:39:22 PM
this is the greatness of bitcoin is increasingly increasing in price, and will make people become rich, with more and more people adopting bitcoin, we should be grateful to santoshi nakamoto, thanks to our life for the better.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
March 02, 2018, 10:25:04 PM
I'm pretty sure less bitcoins are being mined compared to the previous years, otherwise what's the point from the block halving. The demand is clearly coming from different types of people, investors, people who want a way out of the banking system, Darknet users, gamblers etc. and in these area, compared to fiat, bitcoin is much better.
Yes, it was half. Before I mined bitcoin 42satoshi in /24hours but now I mine 25 satoshi or less in 24 hours. I also invest in the bitcoin and I am happy to see that the bitcoin is rising its price again. Bitcoin that is used in the darkweb is much expensive compare here in the surface web.
Activity: 61
March 02, 2018, 09:47:04 PM
Bitcoin can be said to be a scarce product. When the same thing is supplied little and valuable, one can imagine that everyone wants to have such a scarce product because of its high value, so the demand for bitcoin has always been high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 02, 2018, 09:22:17 PM
The mineworker side is essentially soaked with those that as of now benefitted with some other hurrying into with existing and more up to date fixes, still this remarkable isn't all around advocated at its present cost. I think what contributes is the idea of bitcoins for being exchange capable and interchangeable into fiats, alongside medias announcing how well bitcoin is getting along and why they should join like a kind of gold mining surge, and soon enough individuals are settled down, with their benefits here and considering the digital currency environment still youthful and unregulated. We are expecting benefits and the request would proceeds for a considerable length of time until the point when a splendid future is seen.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
Because as countries gradually accept the bitcoin, and the amount of the bitcoin is certain, so also should be the bitcoin prices, because demand is far greater than the number of bitcoin new mining, and mining costs, has increased, so the bitcoin price will have been increased.

Most countries with strong economies, notably,Japan Denmark, Sweden and some States in the USA are accepting Bitcoin and this drives its demands higher as many people are now willing to venture into the trade.BTC was initially thought of as a scam but the acceptance by the countries with strong economies has soften peoples stand on BTC and most are now more willing to put their money in it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 02, 2018, 09:18:14 PM
people are racing to buy bitcoins before bitcoin supplies run thin or even run out. because when supply is running low but demands still high, then bitcoin price will be more expensive. that's why people still have a great interest in bitcoin, because they hope to get a big profit.
Activity: 602
March 02, 2018, 09:13:03 PM
There is demand in bitcoin because there are many people invest this rather than banking cause they earned a lot money here.people also think that there is great wealth from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 09:09:31 PM
I'm pretty sure less bitcoins are being mined compared to the previous years, otherwise what's the point from the block halving. The demand is clearly coming from different types of people, investors, people who want a way out of the banking system, Darknet users, gamblers etc. and in these area, compared to fiat, bitcoin is much better.

In that area i agree thaat bitcoin is better to use rather than fiat.
But in reality life, nothing can replace fiat as the payment tool which has been exist for much longer time than bitcoin. Bitcoin also can not change fiat.
Activity: 93
March 02, 2018, 09:05:35 PM
may be their is a hike in price of electricity that is causing difficulty in mining btcs and making them costly
Activity: 58
March 01, 2018, 09:09:31 PM
I am a newbie and so don't know the exact reason for it. please do explain anybody
Pages:
Jump to: