Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is there such demand for Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 2619 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
I think bitcoin can be widespread now like social media campaigns with crypto and bitcoin currencies as the market leader so that his fame is growing rapidly. Coins that have made millionaires and many billionaires so everyone wants to buy as much as possible. Cool
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
Because of the huge demand for Bitcoin, I say Bitcoin is a currency that has existed for many years now because it is now becoming an official currency so there are so many requests and there is not a rising currency.
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login
Year on year the number of bitcoins being mined waa reduce to half of half of the previous year. if last year mined bitcoin was 100btc this year it would reduce  to only 25 its half of half i watch this in one of the documentary movie about bitcoin. that is why year on year its getting fewer bitcoin are being mined
Activity: 462
February 22, 2018, 09:55:17 AM
I think the demand is high because of the value of bitcoins. See, the value of bitcoins can increase by tenfold in a matter of a week. When that happens, the demand really spikes high because of the sudden increase in value which I think is controlled by bitcoin whales.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
Marinecoin with friendly system and fast processing speed with each receive and transfer MTC. Speed ​​is 500% faster than bitcoin. That saves time and ensures the safety of your property. That also means very low fees.
The administrators are friendly and support you very quickly.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. A strong community and always welcome you.
Marinecoin with their comeback, they bring a treat too when you join the Marinecoin community with a reward of 450000 MTC.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 481
February 20, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
A high demand on a product indicates that either people want it badly or they need it badly. Bitcoin experiences the same situation as its rising popularity not only in the market but also in the internet made it  a big internet star, and now because of its popularity and value that one cannot ignore many people wanted to invest. Therefore increasing the demand on bitcoin.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
February 20, 2018, 11:15:17 PM
I think one of the main reasons why there is bitcoin demand is the news that it's a very good investment where anyone can earn huge interests. After buying bitcoin one can just sit and wait while his money grows.
I think there is an increasing hype and interest in cryptocurrencies. Digital currencies seem to come really naturally to younger people, but there also seems to be a genuine demand for a stable store of values especially in more developing nations.
More and more people are engaging into bitcoin everyday. Why? Because they also believe that bitcoin has a lot of potential and they want to experience the benefits a person can get when they started using bitcoin. With those kind of advantages people are getting interested with bitcoin. Because as mentioned above even you just hold your coin you can get a lot of advantages.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:48:29 PM
I think one of the main reasons why there is bitcoin demand is the news that it's a very good investment where anyone can earn huge interests. After buying bitcoin one can just sit and wait while his money grows.

I think there is an increasing hype and interest in cryptocurrencies. Digital currencies seem to come really naturally to younger people, but there also seems to be a genuine demand for a stable store of values especially in more developing nations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 09:45:51 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 20, 2018, 09:18:54 PM
One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login

Yes it is, bitcoin is mysteriously get more demands every year to year.
it is no wonder that bitcoin price increase over time despite there are some correction time.
But i think bitcoin demands will increase much more.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 20, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
The development of bitcoin is very rapid, only in a few years, bitcoin enthusiasts grew. Bitcoin is a digital project that has good prospects in the world economy, where people can transact instantly without any time limit with one technology service to transact blockchain technology that connects everyone in the world to transact. No wonder that bitcoin whose supply is limited will be higher each year as demand outstrips supply, that's economic law.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
I'm pretty sure less bitcoins are being mined compared to the previous years, otherwise what's the point from the block halving. The demand is clearly coming from different types of people, investors, people who want a way out of the banking system, Darknet users, gamblers etc. and in these area, compared to fiat, bitcoin is much better.

Bitcoin has heen establishing its name over the past years. Cryptocurrencies are viewed as the future of money and of efficient online transactions. Having a bitcoin also is a good investment and a reliable source of income whenever bitcoin has its good standing.
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
MORPHEUS LABS
February 20, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
Because bitcoin has gained so much popularity over the years. It has been proven to give a large amount of profits for those who have invested in it earlier and more and more people are buyingm hoping that it will give them profit in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
February 20, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
Because bitcoin-backed communities are the largest of all crypto in the market. With a population of about 7 billion people, the number of bitcoins is so small, which makes the bitcoin scarce and contributes to the incremental value of bitcoins each year. I think investing in bitcoin is the safest investment in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
Now about 16 800 000 bitcoins are mined, about 6 000 000 are considered irretrievably lost. Indeed, the number of bitcoins is limited and this causes demand for it. However, the reason for the large demand for bitcoin is not precisely this. Bitcoin is growing too fast in price and attracting even more attention of investors who are looking to buy bitcoin in order to get a good profit from its price growth. This, in turn, further stimulates bitcoin to increase the cost. That is, there is a vicious circle with demand and price, which is otherwise called a financial bubble.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
February 20, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
The reason for the demand is the rapid increase of value, which is caused by a high demand. I personally feel that most new investors are really here only for the money, they don't seem to care about the inner-workings and the way Bitcoin solves problems. Luckily this also brings people that came for the money, but stayed for the technology. Maybe that's what causes the new stable bottom value, who knows.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
February 20, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

The demand of bitcoin is based on the chance to become rich. And that's just because lot of people already did it.

Since the last bump when it hit $20,000 it become a global thing, it got the eyes of every one on it, was the star on the markets. And what happen after the crash? more people want it because some of them are sure it will hit more than $20k this year. If you but now at 11500 and sell at 20000, there is some profit on that move.
Activity: 378
February 20, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
At the moment the demand for bitcoin is very high in the market only because of its popularity and has the potential of the big ones as well. People today just want to get more and more income and that's the main reason why they are interested in bitcoin. This gives a huge advantage to investors. Demand is directly proportional to their supply in a limited market and has a huge demand as well. Cool
February 20, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
Bitcoin makes it possible to make good money by having only one computer and a certain amount of money that you can afford to invest. You do not need special education. This motivates all people to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 05:03:04 PM
Bitcoin is the best investment that exists now. Therefore, all eager to grasp at least part of it. And its popularity is only growing with each passing day.
Pages:
Jump to: