Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is this so cheap? - page 2. (Read 1688 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 01, 2017, 11:16:16 PM
If you think that the price of this coin will increase through the issue you open here, I must say that you are in a great error, sir. Contrary to what you said, I do not think it's a quality coin.
Most of the coins are cheap in current market. Bitcoin and some similar altcoins are high value and more profit for users and traders. Some other coins buy cheap rate in the market. It is not developed in future also. Lack of demand in the cheap rate coins. More traders are not like to invest these coins. Because profit is not possible in these coins.
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Quote from: Fatoshi
Maid has been going for years but I never saw a product. INXT has an alpha in a couple of months. The team looks very solid so no messing around i think just solid developing. Maybe they need to promote a bit more but maybe they just want to code now.

Well, I am sure you are aware that Maid's alpha 3 is scheduled in next few weeks. I do not want to keep pressing on Maid in your thread on INXT, but yeah at this point this looks to be a big gamble with no big exchange, no details about the project  is out.... even a small outcome on those details will likely to give some good returns in short term..... Long term, its going to be interesting to see who wins the race in this space, nevertheless this is a huge area possibly trillion dollar market in the coming year......
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
November 01, 2017, 05:50:39 PM
If you think that the price of this coin will increase through the issue you open here, I must say that you are in a great error, sir. Contrary to what you said, I do not think it's a quality coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
November 01, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
Want cheap?  

Check RPX, REQ, LINK, KNC, ODN, CDN, ENG, DNT... Wink

did you meant CND (instead of CDN).. ? right?

Yes, CND (Cindicator) sorry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
It is at the price it deserves for now there are still in earlier stages , they just have there roadmap out and nothing else as slowly they will start progressing and fulfilling the promises and goals in their roadmap the price start increasing. It is also listed on only 2 exchanges as they start expanding we will see the price increase
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
November 01, 2017, 10:23:10 AM
Want cheap?  

He must meant CDT. Because other projects are not cheap, they are worthless. (Maybe except LINK and DNT)
CDT is very promising and cheaper than ICO price now.
INXT is also promising but Fran didn't make good advertisement for his project.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
November 01, 2017, 10:15:16 AM
Want cheap?  

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 09:51:48 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

This seems like the perfect project, highly qualified team, great concept, tiny marketcap. But so far it's got very little attention. The ICO got peanuts and the thread is very quiet. I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?

Never heard of this coin, but I have some similar experience as you, invested in some "promising" and it turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
November 01, 2017, 09:40:29 AM
ICO price on the market is much much cheaper than the project too much. It is very difficult to choose inside.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 09:40:10 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

This seems like the perfect project, highly qualified team, great concept, tiny marketcap. But so far it's got very little attention. The ICO got peanuts and the thread is very quiet. I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?

I think it's quiet because it doesn't have high recognition from people and probable investors. However, if you feel that the project and the team are reliable enough to invest in. It might be a good move since you can buy for less, and in the future, sell more. I think if it's really a good concept, more and more people would pay attention to it, sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
November 01, 2017, 09:35:06 AM
It's on coinexchange.io, no matter how good of a project it is, it needs a better exchange, CEX is just a pump and dump exchange.

It's traded in Etherdelta and that's a very good decentralized exchange for Ethereum tokens. Internxt had very close advertisement program. I think they failed to attract investors. Most people stilll don't even know about this project. They need better marketing team.
Activity: 322
November 01, 2017, 09:30:26 AM
It's on coinexchange.io, no matter how good of a project it is, it needs a better exchange, CEX is just a pump and dump exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
November 01, 2017, 09:26:56 AM
I think you have invested in this coin and it has to be higher for you. Remember that you need to wait a bit for this coin valuation and for your investment to return to you.
Activity: 5
November 01, 2017, 09:24:24 AM
Want cheap?  

good list. what do you think about ICON and Enjin?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
November 01, 2017, 09:05:43 AM
Some coins that are just entering the market and those already on it are low in price compared to their potential by their low popularizing on the market, so use this knowledge and invest.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 05:38:35 AM
Want cheap?  

Even the Ethereum or the bitcoin cash is cheap if you think the bitcoin might be in trouble in two weeks.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
November 01, 2017, 05:09:09 AM
Sometimes its all not about team and project. Crypto world is still small marketcap. Rich people can make and manipulate the coin price. If you still have trust on that coin just hold and you thinn it is so cheap. Why dont you buy more and wait for years. I believe every alt coin has its time to goes high. Every coin even if it is shitcoin with shit project.

I agree with you buy some coin with cheap price could make big profit someday if we believe that coin will goes high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
November 01, 2017, 04:32:45 AM
Sometimes its all not about team and project. Crypto world is still small marketcap. Rich people can make and manipulate the coin price. If you still have trust on that coin just hold and you thinn it is so cheap. Why dont you buy more and wait for years. I believe every alt coin has its time to goes high. Every coin even if it is shitcoin with shit project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 11:32:45 PM
well, in decentralized internet space I would say Maid is way ahead of others..... I did look when it initially popped but later lost interest due to low communication and with whatever little info available it didn't convince me

Considering its in your radar, I am sure you will bring out lot that were not out.... Good luck mate!

Maid has been going for years but I never saw a product. INXT has an alpha in a couple of months. The team looks very solid so no messing around i think just solid developing. Maybe they need to promote a bit more but maybe they just want to code now.
cau
Activity: 156
October 31, 2017, 10:40:46 PM
well, in decentralized internet space I would say Maid is way ahead of others..... I did look when it initially popped but later lost interest due to low communication and with whatever little info available it didn't convince me

Considering its in your radar, I am sure you will bring out lot that were not out.... Good luck mate!
Pages:
Jump to: