Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is this so cheap? - page 3. (Read 1688 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Thanks for bringing this under my Attention.. will be following the thread for updates now
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2017, 02:05:43 PM
Found that they have sold their tokens at around $1 per token during august and price is already over $2 which is really impressive profit for investors in comparatively less time.

I won't say its perfect gold mine but looks like we can make good profit with this one.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 31, 2017, 01:31:55 PM
I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?

Silence may be meaning that the developers are working hard on the project and don't know nor care much on the marketing.
Silence may be meaning that the developers are already partying somewhere else and the project will have no future.
It's hard to tell, that's why at ICO people has to check very well the team too, not only the papers.
In my books silence is a bad sign for investments. I hope I'm wrong this time...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 01:30:40 PM
Yeah I think as other people have been saying, the price and lack of attention is due to poor marketing. The project and team seem very reputable however, and the project has a lot of potential. Maybe they're relying on word of mouth  Cheesy?
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 01:25:45 PM
You should blame the team behind the project. If they cannot be bothered to put effort into marketing the coin and putting it out there for people to decide if its good or not, it has failed already.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 31, 2017, 12:39:27 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

This seems like the perfect project, highly qualified team, great concept, tiny marketcap. But so far it's got very little attention. The ICO got peanuts and the thread is very quiet. I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?
Sometimes even if a project is solid it fails to gather the support of the community that is why marketing is so important, a bad project with good marketing can rise a lot of money but eventually you are going to lose money but a good project with bad marketing will start very slow but will eventually get the attention of the community so if you think this project is any good then invest on it and wait to get huge profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 31, 2017, 12:07:54 PM
Want cheap?  

Check RPX, REQ, LINK, KNC, ODN, CDN, ENG, DNT... Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 31, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

This seems like the perfect project, highly qualified team, great concept, tiny marketcap. But so far it's got very little attention. The ICO got peanuts and the thread is very quiet. I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing or it's a solid gold opportunity?
Yeah, it's solid gold opportunity, dude.
I had some INXT everything is good only they had bad marketing at all. This happen on their ICO too, it's very quiet and quick but everything they did very good and honest!
Bounty also only ran in 1 week...
grab some for long term sir
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 12:01:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: