Pages:
Author

Topic: why isn't pot legal? - page 3. (Read 2826 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 30, 2014, 05:45:03 PM
Opium poppies are also natural, do you think opium should be legalized?

yes.  it already is. attention everyone this is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!
No, prescription pills containing opium are legal when you got a prescription from your doctor. Opium however is still illegal in the majority of countries.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 30, 2014, 05:35:20 PM
[/quote]

yes.  it already is. attention everyone this is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!
October 30, 2014, 04:52:16 PM
I think your question is a far better one than "why should pot be legalized?".

I can buy a bottle of vodka so big that it would kill me to drink it. I can smoke cigarets that are known to cause deadly cancers. I am exposed everyday to chemicals that did not even exist 20 years ago. But I can't smoke pot. There is no logical reason to make pot illegal.  

or LSD.  or cocaine.  you could go on and on..

yeah, but LSD and cocaine weren't here since, well, the beginning

they're chemically made

weed is natural

I can buy a bottle of vodka so big that it would kill me to drink it. I can smoke cigarets that are known to cause deadly cancers. I am exposed everyday to chemicals that did not even exist 20 years ago. But I can't smoke pot. There is no logical reason to make pot illegal. 

or LSD.  or cocaine.  you could go on and on..

It does get tricky when you bring in hard drugs. What about bath salts or horse? I still come down on the side of legalization because its my body and I don't think anyone in the world is in a better position to decide than me. Who will decide what goes in your body, you or some bureaucrat?
The thing is that even if it's illegal people still find ways to get it. If there is a demand there will be a supply and that goes for everything.

I say decriminalize everything, hunting down junkies who are stuck in a bad circle doesn't help anyone.
October 30, 2014, 04:49:38 PM
Because potheads are some of the dumbest people I've ever met?
Have you met chronic alcoholics? Those people are way dumber than any potheads I've met and I've met a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
October 30, 2014, 04:29:55 PM

It does get tricky when you bring in hard drugs. What about bath salts or horse? I still come down on the side of legalization because its my body and I don't think anyone in the world is in a better position to decide than me. Who will decide what goes in your body, you or some bureaucrat?

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer
October 30, 2014, 04:23:36 PM
it should be legalized so many benefits.  Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 30, 2014, 02:57:53 PM
its all a based around money. watch a documentary w. richard branson the billionaire talks with other people who support cannabis.

its all a political game ever since the nixon era, watch culture high.
October 30, 2014, 12:50:08 PM

they're chemical made

weed is natural

what's wrong with coca tea?  it helped someone cure their high blood pressure?  do u think HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SHOULD BE A CRIME???!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
October 30, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

or LSD.  or cocaine.  you could go on and on..

they're chemically made

weed is natural
October 30, 2014, 12:47:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
October 30, 2014, 11:26:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
October 30, 2014, 11:21:47 AM
Big Tobacco
......times appear to be changing though.
October 30, 2014, 11:19:40 AM

but what about LSD?  it's even worse!!!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 30, 2014, 11:16:37 AM
October 30, 2014, 11:13:45 AM
cause govt. thinks they can control what we can and cannot put in our brains?  or are we fighting teh system/
Pages:
Jump to: