Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY isn't there any hardware wallet with all those millionaires around !!! - page 2. (Read 2416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Sorry but trezor is not a wallet it is simply a way to store your bitcoins safely. A wallet for me is a single purpose device that you can use to safely send coins to other wallets when you are connected to the internet.

All hardware wallets secure both the storage of bitcoins and the creation of transactions (i.e. check that the amount & addresses have not be changed on the fly by malware).

Trezor does that, BitSafe does that, we do that (assisted a bit) - you can check a more or less up to date list of wallets here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardware_wallet

Sorry but I can't any keyboard on the trezor to type the amount of money you want to send nor do I see any wireless capability. Trezor is only for techie people not the average joe.

dude, GTFO !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
The Trezor hardware wallet looks interesting, the private keys are stored in it and it signs the transactions. Even if you use a compromised computer, the viruses can't access the private keys and thus steal your coins.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Sorry but trezor is not a wallet it is simply a way to store your bitcoins safely. A wallet for me is a single purpose device that you can use to safely send coins to other wallets when you are connected to the internet.

All hardware wallets secure both the storage of bitcoins and the creation of transactions (i.e. check that the amount & addresses have not be changed on the fly by malware).

Trezor does that, BitSafe does that, we do that (assisted a bit) - you can check a more or less up to date list of wallets here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardware_wallet

Sorry but I can't any keyboard on the trezor to type the amount of money you want to send nor do I see any wireless capability. Trezor is only for techie people not the average joe.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
CTO, Ledger

because its a new technologie and also: take a look at the trezzor project.
I just don't understand it, millions of dollars are invested in the development of bitcoin related stuff everyday but a cheap reliable hardware wallet which is the only thing that could and will bring bitcoin to the masses is just none existant!

Just tell me why ? I really want to know!

http://www.bitcointrezor.com/eshop/
Have some patience.

I believe there is another hardware wallet that is already available.

If you think I am right please donate cause I need cash to finance my studies = 17P5bJQU1hjHkKPZRxbuZCLJy771PMQFux

Wait, wut?  You want people to give you money because you are demanding certain services/products to exist for bitcoins?  Hahaha, everybody on this forum should be a millionaire then  Cheesy .

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
because its a new technologie and also: take a look at the trezzor project.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
I just don't understand it, millions of dollars are invested in the development of bitcoin related stuff everyday but a cheap reliable hardware wallet which is the only thing that could and will bring bitcoin to the masses is just none existant!

http://www.bitcointrezor.com/eshop/
Have some patience.

I believe there is another hardware wallet that is already available.

If you think I am right please donate cause I need cash to finance my studies = 17P5bJQU1hjHkKPZRxbuZCLJy771PMQFux

Wait, wut?  You want people to give you money because you are demanding certain services/products to exist for bitcoins?  Hahaha, everybody on this forum should be a millionaire then  Cheesy .

Pages:
Jump to: