Pages:
Author

Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto? - page 15. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Because, state wants to get tax. the input and output of the money can not be controlled. also a serious competitor for bankers. also a good way to make money. countries are opposed to it. a money they can not control is troubling governments.
In this reason lot of countries do not allow to use crypto.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Maybe many countries are afraid of cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is currently very widely used. And the state is afraid if it is used for crime. So it's natural that the state is afraid. What needs to be feared is actually people who use crypto. And don't blame cryptocurrency.
money laundering, unstable conditions, terrorist financing which is the reason why government has not received BTC. besides, i think government is still looking for a policy to place BTC
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
Many people are discourage to enter in cryptocurrency because of the FUD news they heard and viewed from social media. There are people that I knew said that online investment is a scam and they don't want to attach with it. Though I contradict their opinion and sharing up my thoughts about crypto, they're mind will never be changed easily. If social media will help cryptocurrency to expand its good purpose, motivating people is easy to do. Let us help this community to grow faster.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
It can be a reason that govt or authority don't know the details about crypto. That's why they are not positive about it through. But I think they need to reform it because of demand. Government think that Economic slowdown is responsible for this,money is reserved and so on. It is true that a lot of countries don't allow to use crypto and my country also. But still I am it's user and I know about its advantage.
Activity: 280
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
various reasons for rejection by each country, due to phishing and fraud and many more fluctuations.
but according to me personally, the government rejects this transparent system because it is not ready to implement it, maybe in the future they will change their minds.
Activity: 448
Maybe many countries are afraid of cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is currently very widely used. And the state is afraid if it is used for crime. So it's natural that the state is afraid. What needs to be feared is actually people who use crypto. And don't blame cryptocurrency.

If this would be the reason why they don't allow crypto in some countries, why don't they strictly implement rules and system inorder to protect their security? Crypto is really a big help to our economy so I hope the government will do something as well inorder to have it in placed.
Activity: 323
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Well if they dont accept Bitcoin probably they dont run with Bitcoin, and if they dont they will miss the potentials to become profitable and at the same time progressive since Bitcoin is being accepted by many companies and many entities such as banks, companies, and even famous lines of cars and equipments they will not able to be part of the innovative way fo making payments and transactions with the countries who accepts Bitcoin in their systems.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Crypocurrencies are banned because they are an independent store of value, which is not submitted to fiat money inflation.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrencies are banned because there are some governments who are corrupted since bitcoins and altcoins is one good investment which another way to make money on the internet.
It may happen, but in many directions the country is still in the process of learning about it. And there are still no consensus on the idea. Maybe they are scrutinizing then making a decision. Hope so.
They don't see what is happening to crypto world, what they are just seeing is that bitcoin was a big scam, they are not realizing why many people involves with it, we all know that it is a risk in involving in crypto, but we also know that there is a possibility that bitcoin is our future so we just need to embrace it at the early stage.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Crypocurrencies are banned because they are an independent store of value, which is not submitted to fiat money inflation.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrencies are banned because there are some governments who are corrupted since bitcoins and altcoins is one good investment which another way to make money on the internet.
It may happen, but in many directions the country is still in the process of learning about it. And there are still no consensus on the idea. Maybe they are scrutinizing then making a decision. Hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I think that more and more countries are banned from selling or investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they fear that letting their bitcoin grow so strong in their country will have a direct impact on their economies.
If that is the case, then those countries sure are very proactive. The number of bitcoin users in our world is so little that it's just a fraction more than 0%. On the other hand, I don't think it's the main reason why they are banning cryptocurrency in their country.

I think they are banning bitcoin and ICOs to prevent their people from losing money from investing. ICOs are mostly scams these days and bitcoin is very volatile. Those people's monetary loss are the country's loss too. They don't want people going bankrupt because they are gullible and got scammed by ICOs or got greedy in holding bitcoin that they held on to it too much that when they needed money, they had to sell at a low price.
Activity: 308
not in country but i can say that they goverment didnt  want cryptocurrency and maybe because of the manipulation and goverments scared about that because theres a lot of people like newbies will going to loss money if they didnt know all about crypto and the big risk in here.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Many countries do not allow to use Crypto in their place because they are not yet ready to adopt any new online currency due to their lack of technology support unlike other country that are not legal to their country but they are accepted to use as a payment in any transaction they made like here in my country bitcoin is not yet legal but we can use it in any estabishments that Crypto is accepted.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
A lot of counries do not allow cryptocurrency because digital currencies like Bitcoin operates with a decentralized system that is not regulated by central banks. This could create a great challenge for the financial system since digital currencies will not have a stable exchange rate that is controlled by the central bank
yeah it is also a reason for unaccepting crypto but I think that the big reason to ban crypto is that most of the countries are observing blockchain technology and when the complete their survey they will allow their people to trade in crypto. Gradually it will be centralized and the governments will deal crypto as their regular currency but it will take some time.
Activity: 294
I was better think that some countries are concerned about the economy and they are thinking that bitcoin can harm this and also because we're not having any good example of Bitcoin country used it still.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2

They want to protect their power. Cryptocurrencies is returning the power back to people.

Please consider my opinion through this story in the history: paper money and the collapse of Ho Dynasty in Vietnam (century XIII)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-is-a-revolution-and-an-evolution-of-finance-4845119

Activity: 25
I think that more and more countries are banned from selling or investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they fear that letting their bitcoin grow so strong in their country will have a direct impact on their economies.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
because the country has not legalized the crypto currency, so that the country does not have a legal rule that can guarantee its citizens in terms of crypto currency transactions
Activity: 26

I think country do not allowed cryptocurrency because this is a reason or the fastest way to do a crime.For example they ask someone to kill someone they do it and then they payment sent to their bitcoin address.So, it has a very clear transaction without any one knowing that you are the mastermind of that crime.You are the someone to ask to kill the victim.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I think they are afraid about the illegal used of bitcoins. The reason of Some countries who banned bitcoin is the continues of illegal trading and transactions in black market with use of bitcoin as a payment because we all know that bitcoin is hard to detect. I think they dont want that to happen to their country thats why they dont allow it.
I think that every country has their own rules and regulation, they have their own policy which they have to follow. I think that most of the countries are not allowing their people to use bitcoin as they consider it not good for their economy, but I am sure that they will very soon change their decision about bitcoin and will let their people to start using bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: