Pages:
Author

Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto? - page 16. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 76
Crypocurrencies are banned because they are an independent store of value, which is not submitted to fiat money inflation.
I think they are afraid about the illegal used of bitcoins. The reason of Some countries who banned bitcoin is the continues of illegal trading and transactions in black market with use of bitcoin as a payment because we all know that bitcoin is hard to detect. I think they dont want that to happen to their country thats why they dont allow it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
It has become a fear of many countries that the presence of crypto threatens the national economy, if crypto is legalized it has the potential to defeat fiat so that fiat is not used and this is a threat to the country's economy.
Very reasonable, therefore many countries still deny or do not accept Bitcoin as a legitimate
means of payment. All countries still depend on fiat, they are not ready yet to use the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can also be use as money laundering. It can be use in illegal transactions. And that's the main reason why the Government don't allow people to use cryptos in their country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
I think that why bitcoin is not allow in other countries       because thier currency was covered by bitcoin because even its value as low it is not  well compared by other currency to its price. So that many countries does not allowing bitcoin to be thier payment system ang be thier currency. It will affect all things around the society . It also affect mostly to the people.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
It has become a fear of many countries that the presence of crypto threatens the national economy, if crypto is legalized it has the potential to defeat fiat so that fiat is not used and this is a threat to the country's economy.
Very reasonable, therefore many countries still deny or do not accept Bitcoin as a legitimate
means of payment. All countries still depend on fiat, they are not ready yet to use the Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Crypocurrencies are banned because they are an independent store of value, which is not submitted to fiat money inflation.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrencies are banned because there are some governments who are corrupted since bitcoins and altcoins is one good investment which another way to make money on the internet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
I think that there is a way how the government is able to add a taxation system on the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions, maybe they are just not enough developed right now to do that...
Activity: 826
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
thread like this I think has a lot to make, but I will answer your question. I think because every government has a different thinking for the currency crypto. therefore there are those who do not accept the crypto currency in the country, perhaps the reason is because the crypto currency can not be controlled.
Yes, because government wanted to manipulate the input and output of the cryptocurrencies, so that they can collect tax from it.
Actually, we are'nt refusing for the tax contribution from government but there are many corrupt and greedy members of the government that they always sake for their self interest.
Activity: 294
Because the government of the country thinks that crypto will lead to money laundering and also as an illegal transaction. In my personal opinion, what governments need to do is to limit each user. And just give the honest users. Maybe that's just my opinion
Exactly, the government needs to release its own pennies. In addition to these measures of managing the coins, the transaction fee will be almost zero, with absolute security. Believe that crytocurrency will be the best solution to trading
Activity: 238
One of the most fundamental points about politics. All nations manage people in monetary and broadcasting laws. If you are free to trade, freely trade without going through any bank, this will make the government unable to manage the currency, inflation will occur
Activity: 31
Crypto money cannot keep pace with the need for transactions, which are prone to blockages and large fluctuations in value. In general, the decentralized technology of crypto money, though sophisticated, is still a weak replacement for strong monetary support. Therefore, the underlying technology may be potential with other applications, like the simplification of management processes in the payment of financial transactions. However, this still needs to be verified.
Activity: 26
Illegal money laundering, speculation, and financial turmoil by Bitcoin holders may be one of the causes of the ban on the use of Bitcoin in some countries.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Introducing Crypto or any other virtual currency to the public is going to be a long debate for the people. Most are uneducated and the government fails to educate these. Also, a fear a fraud, hacking and online theft might go viral and the government may not be prepared to act upon it. It’s all about the persistence of people who go and apply what crypto can do to the country’s development.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Actually, Cryptocurrency is not bad. but some have taken advantage of its anonymity to carry out some illegal activities such as money laundering and tax evasion. That is what governments are very concerned about and decided not to allow Crypto to circulate in their own country.
I think that's a pretty decent decision and Crypto needs to be fixed at some point to gain credibility all over the world.
Several countries which are developed countries have accepted the cryptocurrencies recently including Germany due to which crypto popularity increased a lot and now after observing the progress of Bitcoin’s countries other countries are thinking to adopt it as well for they also want to make progress. Even countries with highly damaged economies are looking for it to use in their countries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Alot of of people do see crypto as an Illegal space where there is no control and regulation governing the space, also investment into crypto is highly volatile and since government in most country do not give aprroval dealing with crypto,also crypto is also rated as a platform that allow illegal transaction from it platform, such as drug dealing, easy purchase pf arms and ammunition.
Activity: 114
bitcoin industry just came for years and can't be completely controlled as it is decentralized and not confined in the limits of any nation. A considerable measure of tricks, illegal tax avoidance, value unpredictability and market controls are the reasons nations don't permit bitcoin or any form of cryptocurrency.
besides that, because bitcoin can be used for illegal transactions that will harm a country, such as drugs, marijuana and so on without being controlled by the state, but some countries accept crypto maybe they know how to deal with all of that
Activity: 364
bitcoin industry just came for years and can't be completely controlled as it is decentralized and not confined in the limits of any nation. A considerable measure of tricks, illegal tax avoidance, value unpredictability and market controls are the reasons nations don't permit bitcoin or any form of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
Activity: 15
 Cryptocurrencies are banned because of security issues.The anonymous nature of Cryptocurrencies means that it can be used for illegal transactions - such as buying and selling drugs or weaponry.
Activity: 326
bitcoin prices are very volatile so the country does not legalize bitcoin. in my country also transactions using bitcoin payments are strictly prohibited
Pages:
Jump to: