Pages:
Author

Topic: Why make Samuel Bankman-Fried popular for the wrong reason? - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 897
Every news about crypto currency fall or hack is always hyped or more so stereotyped. The FTX saga has nothing to do with bitcoin but was about ill informed people that stored there coins on exchanges. And once it turned against them it was hyped by people against bitcoin.

SBF is getting popular but in the wrong way, just like Adolf Hitler his name isn't praised but is raised to be a warning to current investors to stay away from such kinda of people.

Personal I feel this hype around is helping In advocating to people easily the repercussions of storing funds on centralised exchanges.
So no need to panic SBF is getting his recognition the wrong way.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
I have seen that Samuel Bankman-Fried is getting the hype for himself after scamming follow bitcoiners, forum members who keep their coins in FTX exchange. His name is abbreviated as SBF with his first initials in many thread here writing about him. At first I can't follow up to the reading because SBF was used and I thought one of the crypto abbreviated words like FUD, FOMO.  In the curiosity I have I decided to search SBF in my browser and I saw different meaning and not Samuel Banksman-Fried. I went back to the thread to do but a careful reading and now understood the full name/meaning as Samuel Bankman-Fried. Now I go back to my browser to type SBF and it now appear as Samuel Bankman-Fried and other meaning of SBF

I think we are making a scammer who took the hard work of traders feel good and popular with SBF that is everywhere in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: