Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many banks hate cryptocurrency ? - page 27. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 05:50:16 PM
Some banks are afraid of losing customers and lower their high profits. However, there are already banks that have noticed that the crypto market is promising and instead of fighting against it, they are starting a movement to negotiate cryptos
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
Main reason is banks are afraid they will lose there customers.People will not put money in banks instead they will invest in crypto currency . This main reason banks are stopping crypto.
This!
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Bitcoin and other decentralised cryptocurrencies allow people to trade directly with each other, cutting out the need for a middleman which, in traditional commerce, is a bank. so that's why they ban it and hate it
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 20, 2018, 05:22:05 PM
Many banks would hate cryptocurrency because they thought it would be a treat for them , and a competetor for their business, if you save on banks you only have little interest earn, while in cruyptocurrency you could more than what you expect for your money, that is why banks considered bitcoin as treat to their business, because people prefer for a more gain in their money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 20, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?

Banks are losing many investots because of crypto. Also, crypto is decentralized and have financial freedom which are the opposites of banks. Banks want money to be deposited in them so that they can use your money and they will gain profit. In crypto, you use your own money to gain to profit.
Activity: 448
May 20, 2018, 05:06:03 PM
maybe this bank think Cryptocurrency is their rival. Cryptocurrency is decentralized, while the Bank's job is to set or as a place if we want to send or transfer money, which is not in need by Cryptocurrency. if everyone switches to Cryptocurrency, then the Bank will be quiet because it is not in use anymore.
copper member
Activity: 518
May 20, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
Cryptos runs over the decentralized technology. Whereas banks run under manual and central authority. So cryptos usage will reduce the urgency of bank that might make the people of bank unemployed. And I this the reason of hating crypto by banks.
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
Main reason is banks are afraid they will lose there customers.People will not put money in banks instead they will invest in crypto currency . This main reason banks are stopping crypto.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
Banks does not want cryptocurrency because there is a possibility that fiat money will wash away and they are not yet ready to engage with that situation. Also cryptocurrency money is untaxable. That's one I guess the problem why they don't like crypto. Not all banks are the same opinion there are some like crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
May 20, 2018, 12:01:56 PM
Well we are seeing bank in different ways for us who are members of this forum sees this as an opportunity while in banks they are seeing it as a threat and rival that instead people will invest in banks they would rather invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
May 20, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
it's possible the banks are frightened by the existence of cryptocurrency like bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very good development and has a transparent and convenient delivery technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
May 20, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?
Actually not the banks hated cryptocurrency, because even banks have their own crypto token. However governments are the ones whose responsible for banning crypto currency because they can’t taxed cryptocurrencies transactions that is why they ban it and trying to regulate the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
I think banks hate bitcoin because they fear bitcoin will threaten the existence of banks. With bitcoin  profitability bring  to investors, it is thought that bitcoin will be more likely to leap higher than  and bring more returns than sent saving   into the  bank . So, people would use  money of  they to buy  bitcoin. This will affect the bank's  source profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
Maybe one of the reasons is the loss of the person's interest to use the Bank if the bitcoins will be legal. This is one of the big problems of the bank today as their investors are losing because they are moving in crypto.

But why do not they use bitcoins?
This is a great deal because they are getting bigger, and many people will invest in their bank.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 20, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
the possibility is that banks are afraid of their customers switching their money into crypto currency. and this will make the bank bankrupt. but now I see some banks have started to come into the world of crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 20, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

Becuase bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is a threat fro banks.
Imagine if people store all their money into digital assets such as bitcoin, and no one will save their money in banks.
All banks will be bankrupt i think.
I think that's the main factor why banks hate crypto, if many people save in crypto I think the money coming into the bank will be a bit and bank income will decrease drastically. it causes banks to be less developed in terms of income.
Activity: 546
May 20, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Becuase bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is a threat fro banks.
Imagine if people store all their money into digital assets such as bitcoin, and no one will save their money in banks.
All banks will be bankrupt i think.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 20, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
Bitcoin along with the different cryptocurrencies has fulfilled the need of people which were not met by the banking system. In this way lot of transactions have happened through bitcoin and the same has lead to drastic drop in the usage of banking by certain group of people. This has caused a massive loss and more and more people moving towards cryptocurrency makes them hate it.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
I think because they fear bitcoin can directly affect their profitability
Activity: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
I was reading an article related to bitcoin, According to Techriation.com, Bitcoin BTC and other cryptocurrencies banned in Pakistan – Notice by State Bank of Pakistan.
Pages:
Jump to: