Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many banks hate cryptocurrency ? - page 29. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
May 20, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
banks is not hate the cryptocurrencies, I think banks is do that because if the cryptocurrencies being popular many banks will not operate like normal, its mean that bitcoin wouldn't make cryptocurrencies popular with some action that they restrict about cryptocurrencies and blockchain system
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?

Banks have largely been against cryptos, often citing the volatility and the ability to be used for money laundering. This is a bit of an ironic criticism coming from banks that are seemingly paying massive sums of money on a regular basis to settle allegations of money laundering or other financial crimes. The real answer to why the banks’ dislike cryptocurrencies is most likely that they feel threatened. The rise of cryptocurrencies has exceeded all expectations and, while the concept is still very young, it does have potential to shake up the aging fiat system. In order to understand the race between the banks and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 19, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
this is the first time anyone asks this question, usually people ask about banks that will cooperate with bitcoin .. maybe there are banks who hate bitcoin, no other reason because they are afraid to be the toughest rival .. but I think only a few banks like that, because as far as I know other banks will invite bitcoin to work together...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 19, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
Bitcoin is a great crypto and blockchain is a great technology.
We can't blame these banks if they sees bitcoin as a threat to their business, investment, deposits and other services. Think of the use of bitcoin, you don't have to use a third party or a bank to transfer and have an investment at the same time. And your bitcoin wallet serves as your bank account so that's why they hate it, the threat for them is real unless they adopt it.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
Because bank are threaten by bitcoin. Bitcoin are so popular now and bank might think that they are being set aside because more people invested in bitcoin than in the bank because they thought that if they invested in bitcoin they can get big profit rather than if they invested in bank.
Activity: 518
May 19, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?
A lots of banks hate crypto this is because they can no longer make money or earn money from people or they can no longer have costumers because  when people adopting bitcoins they will never go to the bank in order to deposit their money instead they will just stay at home and monitor their money with bitcoins. Bitcoins really helps people and make people rich that is why a lots of people will invest bitcoins rather than depositing their money to banks that only give them a very little interest.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:24:25 PM
Because the bank is afraid of being rivaled by a crypto currency that no one can control, so local banks hate the crypto currency. And they (the bank) fear not being used by local people because the crypto currency is much better the day.
Activity: 41
May 19, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
Yes, because with the bitcoin as a digital currency and also a very valuable asset this is a big threat to the bank, because the interest of people to save their money in the bank diminished because of the opportunity look bitcoin very profitable and one more advantage of the bitcoin that we can transfers to all countries without any hassles, it is very easy to send and receive with a very fast time.
I think if someday the bank gets knocked out by bitcoin so banks are very critical of bitcoin because they know bitcoin can easily get rid of them.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
They are afraid of blockchain and decentralization. Just imagine that you can send $ 1 mln and pay fees nearly $ 3-10 per transaction (Eth, LTC, BTC network). But bank system won't make the same. Also if everything will be transparent, banks must transform or die.
Activity: 105
May 19, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
I have seen many banks don't like cryptocurrency.Actually the banks fear it.because they don't believe cryptocurrency technology system. Actually the banks should believe that crypto is true. Morever,it is transfered both fast and cheap.Already some banks use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
May 19, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
The reason why many banks hate cryptocurrencies is Satoshi's purpose to creat bitcoin. Bitcoin is against Banks and Government, and it wants to replace Banks
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
Why many banks hate cryptocurrency? Due to its democratic nature without centralized, portable and anonymous banks it implies a threat to the power of the state bank and government against the monetary transactions of its citizens. This system takes central bank control over inflation or deflation by manipulating supplies. In the absence of a single authority, this digital currency is based entirely on math and consensus calculations; you can not prevent people from using bitcoins, can not cancel a transaction or refuse a bitcoin transaction because of its one-way nature.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 19, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
banks forbid bitcoin because bitcoin can affect everyone to save their money in bitcoin purses. if more and more people know about bitcoin then they will save their money in bitcoin wallet by buying bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 19, 2018, 05:42:27 PM
In the agreement with the bank for keeping the account, there is no record on the prohibition of cryptocurrency trading. In addition, it is not unlawful to own or sell cryptocurrencies. The law in no way refers to this variety of money.

From this point of view, cryptocurrency should be treated by the bank in the same way as carrot trade, postage stamps or anything else that can be traded under the law. If it were different, it would mean that we have a kind of "banking self-censorship". Very dangerous, because it means that banks can make an appointment and de facto "de-legalize" a service by saying bills to people who use this service.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 19, 2018, 05:31:45 PM
There are many reasons why bank hate cryptocurrency. And because of negative effect of cryptocurrency on banks  many government ban it in their country Sad. Cryptocurrency directly affect an country own central bank by affect their country own currency value at international market. Cryptocurrency provide its user uninterrupted money transaction facility with maximum user privacy policy and also charge low transaction fee. Due to this many people using cryptocurrency for their money transaction instead of bank and this thing ultimately affects an bank profit.  Shocked
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
May 19, 2018, 05:31:38 PM
Banks cannot ban bitcoin,what the hell are you talking about. Hell even countries can't ban bitcoin,they can ban the services that use bitcoin,they can ban the exchanges and other crypto-related firms from operating in a specific country. Everyone,stop misleading the dumb-nuts here. As if they are already smart Angry Banks may hate crypto,why the fuck do you care? Its none of your business. Just fucking accept it and move on. You dumb-nut.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 05:14:58 PM
I think that over time some banks will take as an experiment a crypto currency, but it will take a long time.
Activity: 406
May 19, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
The banks are like a telegraph office or a telephone exchange in the 20th century.  In order to transmit an urgent message it was necessary to go to the telegraph office or a post office. It was necessary to go to a telephone exchange to make long-distance or international calls.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 04:59:19 PM
One thing for sure they hate losing to something they know it's too big for them to beat, some think only that cryptocurrency is just about the competition that they can't see the real significance of this matter that it can help them with the more faster transaction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
Because these currencies are quick in the transfer and also a very small commission compared to the bank and also safe and now there are some sites safer than ever and the main idea in the speed
Pages:
Jump to: