Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many projects are dead - page 21. (Read 3599 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
October 28, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.

Yeah.
But could say they are bankrupt?
It may not really be a failed one but they just given up on it just before they lose all their profits from it.

It aint easy to manage one business specially with crypto which could is new to most of the people.
If you add those negativity that had been circling around it you will lose investors.
Competition is also growing so there is not much room for simple type of project.
It must be something thatt will blow them away.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
The cryptocurrency is growing wildly, and bad projects will be eliminated immediately. This is a crazy field, and the funds only like coins with the future. Success is not accidental but failure is indeed inevitable. People have always developed like this.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 28, 2018, 01:01:38 AM
In fact, the reason most projects die is that they are destined to be fraudulent from the start of the project, not mismanagement. The worst ICO market is too many fraudsters!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 28, 2018, 12:58:33 AM
Most of the project now are failed or dead because they did not do a plan when they going to start a project because they focus of what they get i like millions of dollars most of the project now has come so be careful where you are going to invest your money because possible it will lose it. Only few project are legit and worth it to invest because they have good plan unique project and the purpose is to help people to earn money not to scam people .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
October 28, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
project failure in the crypto world is due to several factors .lack of consistence marketing  of the product and features of the project . most project only do marketing or campaign of their initial coin offer to the public at the earliest stage of the project . when they get listed in exchanges they intend to abandon the marketing department of the project. consistence awareness of a project is what makes project vision to be fulfilled. this area is so much neglected which has contributed to the failure of many project as we have today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 12:29:50 AM
In my understanding, the reason why many ICO projects becomes dead most likely because they had inexperience team members, no experience consultants of the project and in experience bounty manager that is handling the project. Also, part of the contributing factor is the marketing and planning which is not effective because they too had lack of experience how they could effectively market the ICO to the people.
Activity: 336
October 27, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
it seems to me that this is due to the fact that they can not withstand the huge competition from other projects, it can also be scam
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
There are actually a lot of reasons why many projects are dead. A lot of fake and weak projects are a reason for turning people's back even on good projects. And team members' inexperience is a big reason.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
The reason is
1. Not have a good idea and project
2. Team give up with their project
3. Not hit a softcap and getting a low fund

That is possble to be dead project.
I see projects that have raised enough capital since 2017, and now most of those projects have died because the team has left their project. That is why the ICO market is down and the new ICOs no longer receive the trust from investors

they just make fake ico in order to get money from investors.create smart contract and listed in market was common way from fake developers to attrack investor in their project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
The fact that today news about this project is not published yet does not indicate that this project has died, because the situations are different and today there are a lot of projects that are in a quiet state.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 27, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
Projects are dead, because the developers dono't want to work on them and initially didn't try. Now , during the downtrend, many projects are working hard on products. We must pay attention to them for the future. And I have been following many projects for a long time-for example, Stratis, SIA, Storjcoin..
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
October 27, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
The reason is
1. Not have a good idea and project
2. Team give up with their project
3. Not hit a softcap and getting a low fund

That is possble to be dead project.
I see projects that have raised enough capital since 2017, and now most of those projects have died because the team has left their project. That is why the ICO market is down and the new ICOs no longer receive the trust from investors
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 27, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

I think it's community support I have seen a project with the working platform but it does not generate support from the community the ICO was a success but the dev failed to market the platform for the community and because of this investor losses confidence and sell their coin at a loss.
That's inexperience and greed at work. Couple of projects have had successful ICOs, because the exponential growth in value of Bitcoin and lots of altcoins turned the crypto market to another gold rush. Some ICOs even cornered more than their projections and now instead of turning that a blessing to the underpinned projects, it metamorphosed to a jinx, because the developers still jaws wild open. I know of Two-TV that short changed its bounty hunters, when it came to rewarding them for promoting their brand, someday they would understand the harm in underestimating the community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

of course technology and products must be the selling power if you want to make the ICO project a success, even now there are many ico projects that innovate and have no technology background, that's why many ico projects become shitcoin because developers just want to get as much money.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 27, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Because these projects teams are not doing what they promised. That cause fud and fud cause price decrease. After some time naturelly these type of project start to die and they are losing their hype and future hopes day by day.
That is really sad situation because too many investors lose their money in these type of coins. And i agree with you too many teams dont have any crypto experience so they are not doing things which coin need.
Activity: 532
October 27, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
This year a lot of scams. A lot of lazy projects. Most just didn't want to develop a near-finished product. I am glad that there are fewer such projects
I'm sure it was from too high expectations. Many people got a good profit in the 2017. That's why all who are late wait same in the 2018. In this case when there is demand, there is also supply. We got that want maybe not exactly  Wink
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 27, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
There are tons of reasons why most of the ICOs fail during their initial stage. I am assuming that the project had no intention to scam people at all. So first reason is that they fail to create something unique. The project that they are about to launch might already be in the market, thus creating no new market demand. Secondly, they weren't good enough at their marketing strategy. Thus they ended up remaining unknown by most of the people failing to create any kind of identity of their own. In other words, fail promotion of the project in the market. Another reason might be that they promised something that is actually not achievable with current technology thus failing failing to deliver their unrealistic project.
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
This year a lot of scams. A lot of lazy projects. Most just didn't want to develop a near-finished product. I am glad that there are fewer such projects
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
The biggest factor that makes a project fail or even die is that there are too many scam projects, when investors are hit by a scam, many think that all crypto have the opportunity to scam and I think so and naturally, as long as there is nothing to guarantee then more projects die.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
Due to the market conditions, the projects are dead. We are facing now the investors problem. People are hodling their money and do not want to invest for simple reasons. The market isn't giving enough profit. After the next bull run it will be much better.
Pages:
Jump to: