Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many projects are dead - page 16. (Read 3599 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
One major reason for the sudden death of many blockchain project is that most of the developer have little or no knowledge about blockchain technology. Some of them are into networking business before but they decided to launch their own project because of immediate gain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 02:07:01 PM
You either need to learn the fundamental assessment of cryptocurrency projects, or come up with some mechanism that increases the cost of presence in the market for bad projects.
If each of the cryptocurrencies is too stable, the entire market will suffer.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
October 31, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
Lots of projects do not develop their idea and product enough. They just collected money and after that they do not try to get the aim and the project is going to be dead. Nowadays lots of projects can not collect even the soft cap, that is why they have no resources and become dead. Lots of reasons.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 31, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
Quite a difficult situation has developed with the cryptocurrency this year. Projects die out only because they were already dead at the stage of creation.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
October 31, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
I see that many projects are not taken seriously, many of which are only profit-oriented without knowing how to defend them
Activity: 280
October 31, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
Unfortunately, due to the situation in the market, many projects cannot show itself. There are really many successful projects. They will come to very good places when the bull season begins.
Activity: 602
October 31, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
as long as I pay attention to ICO, the thing that often causes them to fail is that they don't get anything in the ICO program. That is because of the poor project or the very poor arrangement of TEAM.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
October 31, 2018, 01:36:30 PM
ICOs - it s just a startups. And like a usual startups, 95% of them dying in first year.
Only strong ones - which is 5% - will survive.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
I think blockchain is not an easy project. There are many factors in the failure of a project,Team management is not good, The technical route is wrong,No community and marketing. Uncertainty about the market and so on.

All traditional companies also experience the same thing, living or dead really depends on the ability of the project leader or startup. There are also other factors such as team members, mentors and community interested in the project
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.

I think the problem is different. It all starts on white paper. They draw on it what they can not do. That's the whole problem. The company first offers to raise money. and then it just starts doing something. I have seen many such projects where everything is fine in the papers.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 31, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
You know why so many projects now are dead? Cause mostly all of the ICO projects now are scams. If not, the team are trash or the whole concept doesn’t have any potential in succeeding. That’s why so many projects now are dead.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 31, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
This simply because most of the investors or traders do not care about the projects that are not useful for the market. So they leave some of these kind projects and moved to another useful projects.
I think many projects are dead, because the project team is not working and does not develop its project even in such difficult times, you need to make efforts for development.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 31, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
This simply because most of the investors or traders do not care about the projects that are not useful for the market. So they leave some of these kind projects and moved to another useful projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
October 31, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
Because there is just few project that working really hard, %99 of all crypto world project is not working and their purpose is just earning money. After ico time most of them is doing nothing so most of them will be dead future.
Activity: 252
October 31, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
Because most of those coins are useless. There has no usage of those coin. In addition, market is bearish. That's why the projects are almost dead. I think within 2019, no useless projects will be exist anymore.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
October 31, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.

I agree with you
most altcoins have no hope in long progress. there are a lot of shitcoin that have sprung up recently. in part, ico is currently mostly financial based, I don't know what it runs like white paper and road maps. even though Q4 is currently running. but there is no evidence that shows the direction of improvement.
Activity: 437
October 31, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
Of course, a lot of ICOS projects are dying out when it takes too much work and time is still unsuccessful. And have to extend the time to take the capital because the market go down so Altcoins can't go to the exchanges.I am afraid of the current situation if it continue taking for a long time, Altcoins will dangerous and can die.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 31, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
i can add that a lot of influence from negative responses, anti-campaigns and so on. some people like to make something hillarious out of crypto in publik. probably to show how it is all unreal
Activity: 298
October 31, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
I think blockchain is not an easy project. There are many factors in the failure of a project,Team management is not good, The technical route is wrong,No community and marketing. Uncertainty about the market and so on.

Activity: 266
October 31, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Ahhh I like this, shitcoin will dead too and in the market just survive with altcoin that have good utility and useful token.
Pages:
Jump to: