Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many projects are dead - page 26. (Read 3599 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 26, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Many projects are dead because they are fake projects
With fake products and no real life usage

Projects are dead because the dev ends up running away with the money and enjoy life
Numerous reasons

Some projects are dead cos of the bearish run which ruined their chances
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
99% of ico or bounty are scam...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
Sometimes some reason that made some project get crash or dead is sometimes you found out that some project don't have a good team member's that can handle it well and also sometimes the can not explain what the are upto. And also having a bad roadmap
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: