Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many projects are dead - page 3. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
That's right, the project with the support of the team, the type of project, the work plan, which is not clear will fail, because investors will not enter because they consider the project not serious, besides for the future I think there will be an update on ICO to avoid scam
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
That's a good point your trying to say. Another reason for me why many projects are dead because of the bounty hunters. They dump the coin really hard to the point that it can't go up. Fair to say, they work for it so they can do what they want with it.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 18, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Many projects are dying because they are unable to keep up with the current crypto situation, so they lose and cannot progress further. It will be easy for them if they offer good and profitable offers for the community, besides that, their performance can also be relied upon and will produce products that are useful in the long run. That way, they will be more desirable and will not fail.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 18, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
Several project do not have a clear aim and objectives, most ICO  developers are mainly out to raise a crowd fund, after the ICO has been launched and achieved, most now begin to settle down to imagine what and how to implement set goal, I tend to trust project with  good team with a working product.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
November 18, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
Many projects are already dead simply because there are no investors. Once a project is dead, its platforms are very unnecessary that is why there are no investors.
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
I still think that now many projects are paused, because now the prices for BTC and all other projects have very quickly fallen over this year, so I think that they simply have nothing to pay for and that's all.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 18, 2018, 11:08:47 AM
People are losing motivation or are simply a scam. There are over 1500 coins on the market and we can leave around 200 currencies and ban every other coin that does not have any working product. These coins are created only for pump, without actual value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 18, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
The project dies because they can never show us the potential of the project, I believe that in the future, poor quality phishing projects will no longer function because we are children. more experienced people
Activity: 303
November 18, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
you are right and there are currently too many projects that hold ICOs, so only truly unique projects will succeed, and others fail or die
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
Most projects are dead, for the very same fact as most startups fail. It is just a statistic. Applies to every industry
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
Many projects are dead because of some reasons... First of all they were stertups... And only about 5% of every startups realize their idea to the workable business... And a lot of the "teams" were scamers from the begining (((
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
November 18, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I'm sorry, but many projects don't do anything other than sell dreams. The teams forget their promises after receiving the investment. I do not trust ICOs in the bear market. I think it's smarter to invest in after the exchange.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 18, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
In just 2 months I've already passed 2 more failed project. They cancel the ICO with the reason for the lack of applicants so that the softcap is not achieved and make the team struggled to develop the project. Apart from the team,the team of advisor or marketing is lacking in a strategy to attract the attention of investors. But actually the market conditions are bad is also very influential. 2018 be the year of the less fortunate for a project ico and also investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
failure at the first stage pf planning an ddeveloping amd some  bad stuff in the company can make the project a dead one
Most of those scam coins doesn't have any plans at all, they are just promising good stuff but there's nothing behind the problem is investors are easily been trapped hoping for a good success, but not to less those projects who also have good intentions but lacking of community supports they start to
die when people didn't recognize the potentials of the system, at the end of the day only those who have large community will still survive as they already
have good support behind.
Activity: 490
November 18, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
I think that this will continue in the future. Too high a level of scams and a lot of too weak projects that I do in a hurry to have time to run them while still people invest in ICO.

Yes, until they begin to catch and punish scammers to the fullest extent, scam projects will continue to multiply, and there will be a lot of them in the growing market.
there is nothing baf in the fact tat many cryptiucrrencies are dead as they were not the good ones so let them be dead
Activity: 490
November 18, 2018, 07:00:34 AM
failure at the first stage pf planning an ddeveloping amd some  bad stuff in the company can make the project a dead one
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 18, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
I think that this will continue in the future. Too high a level of scams and a lot of too weak projects that I do in a hurry to have time to run them while still people invest in ICO.

Yes, until they begin to catch and punish scammers to the fullest extent, scam projects will continue to multiply, and there will be a lot of them in the growing market.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
I don't know why, probably some of them don't have enough expertise to deliver good product and others just scam and go away with money.
In any case, if a scammer enters the market and companies and provides his project, then this person or team must be experienced, otherwise they could not attract investment funds. Nevertheless, there are quite good projects in the market, but they do not develop due to the poor investment climate.
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 06:20:42 AM
I don't know why, probably some of them don't have enough expertise to deliver good product and others just scam and go away with money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
One of the reasons is that many projects are closed because of the collapse of the bitcoin price. they know the project will not be able to get them out so they do not.
Pages:
Jump to: