Pages:
Author

Topic: why men often cheat their women - page 4. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
In the relastionship matter infidelity is a common issues of thier society today, anger, insecurity ,dishonestly and unrealistic expectation are he root of some reason why men cheated to women as they partner ,regarding to their feeling and particular moment fails to understand that expectation are not met and seeks external fulfilment to one person ..definitly anger to their partner are the most common  reason occure infidelity caused he want to hurt her/him in such cases ,sometimes it seems to know that man does not keep the lie or secret about the cheating because he wants to his partner about it,    

I think that the common reason why men cheat is because they are not satisfied or contented with their partners. Some people chose to part ways because they of the common mistake which is cheating. Sometimes, men are too weak to resist temptations. Those who can't conquer agaisnt such temptations leads them to worst scenarios that might break even their families.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
1. avoid conflict,
Many men are lazy to mock women or enter a conflict, then they will cover it with lies. They prefer to create a state of peace and calm.
2.Leave From Difficult Conditions
3. Consider Their Couples Stupid
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Men cheat when they notice a change in their women's character.  But naturally, some men are players ,so they play around with women
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 11:28:27 AM
I do not think that only men are cheating the women because men can not go on cheating without the participation of women. This is not reliable. I am just curious if the op is a woman and victim by such unfaithful act of a man. If I am right,  then you should consider that not men are just the unfaithful but also the opposite, without their participation nothing unfaithful act from men will be done.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
Coz we love puss !
Really what kind of question is that...

For the same reasons that women cheat on men.

Lol. Right! Women cheat as much as men do and their reasons are sometimes even more unreasonable. Cheating can be caused by various circumstances but usually end up with the same heartbreaking result.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
sometimes women prefer to be lied to than our honesty. And sometimes they just want to be spoiled without want to know what is really going on.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
Coz we love puss !
Really what kind of question is that...

For the same reasons that women cheat on men.
Activity: 102
March 05, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
In the relastionship matter infidelity is a common issues of thier society today, anger, insecurity ,dishonestly and unrealistic expectation are he root of some reason why men cheated to women as they partner ,regarding to their feeling and particular moment fails to understand that expectation are not met and seeks external fulfilment to one person ..definitly anger to their partner are the most common  reason occure infidelity caused he want to hurt her/him in such cases ,sometimes it seems to know that man does not keep the lie or secret about the cheating because he wants to his partner about it,    

Because maybe cheating is the nature of most men. if his partner fails to give what he wants and unsatisfied, Men looking for another girl to satisfy his needs, and sometimes men is no longer happy with in the relationship. He is going to cheat in order that women will give up and give the men freedom.
You forgot to tell me that men are provoked to cheating by women, too. This temptation and men cannot resist it. But I do not believe that this applies only to men. In treason involved two parties. Women deceive men no less. They are better at hiding it. I guess cheating is the norm that we don't want to admit it.
There are many reasons why men often cheat their women. First, is that men were not contented with their woman and find another that will satisfy their needs. Second is that they were not happy anymore with their girl and find someone that would make them smile and running away from problems. Lastly is falling out of love, i guess its really important that you are open to one another so that you will knlw if you are still in love with each other.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 05, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Because maybe cheating is the nature of most men. if his partner fails to give what he wants and unsatisfied, Men looking for another girl to satisfy his needs, and sometimes men is no longer happy with in the relationship. He is going to cheat in order that women will give up and give the men freedom.
You forgot to tell me that men are provoked to cheating by women, too. This temptation and men cannot resist it. But I do not believe that this applies only to men. In treason involved two parties. Women deceive men no less. They are better at hiding it. I guess cheating is the norm that we don't want to admit it.
Activity: 60
March 05, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Several factors that cause men to cheat are;
1. No longer happy in the relationship. they are not getting what they want at home.
2. They find their partner unattractive and they start looking for another woman
3. They are insecure
4. They self centered/selfish
Activity: 94
March 05, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Activity: 62
March 05, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
Men cheat on their women when their women fails to satisfy them in one way or the other. Also beauty makes most men cheats
Activity: 124
March 05, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: