Pages:
Author

Topic: Why More Bounty Scam? - page 5. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
I don't see any illogical with merit system. It's working very good for rank hierarchy in the forum. If you just bounty hunter, your work is like, share and retweet, you don't have any knowledge with cryptocurrency, and you want to up rank? It sound very funny.

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
every day a new ico comes out of the market, which is fake which is hard to tell which is the real one. Besides, many projects have to delay bounty payments because the market is bad
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
July 01, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?
So make a lesson so as not to repeat for other times, scammers can not be avoided anymore because they think very profitable but in a cunning way, therefore it is necessary to know and analyze in depth to ensure the existence of the actual ICO.
You look complaining about this situation, first you complain about the merit system and second you complain about the scammer, not easily earn the income you want, then try to play the brain so as not to miss far from successful people.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
July 01, 2018, 04:46:46 PM
Really, now here are a lot of scam projects. Of the last i can highlight RoscaCoin, Microstack, Impressio... But you cant handle this, because  it is only a some kind of "business risk". I can only advise you to choose bounty campaigns more carefully, and fully inspect ICO before taking part in bounty.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
July 01, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
i am always confused about ppl, but i think i cant understand the nature of their shit way, they have talent, power and time to steal money from others, with this effort they could make a legal way to earn money, but they dont, sadly
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
I think the new merit system is just for limiting the number of people who use multiple accounts to participate in the bounty thread.
Although this have the effect very much, so now the use of multiple accounts of people are beginning to reduced, it also caused some problems, however, because the people really want to upgrade the upgrade of the difficulty is very big, so the system may require certain modifications.
I wonder how the introduction of the merit system can affect the limitation of the number of people with multiple accounts? In my opinion, who had several accounts, and high ranks, they have more opportunities now to pump additional accounts due to the direction of merit from their accounts with high ranks. The system of merit turned out to be aimed at stopping new people from accessing the forum and practically on any further advancement on ranks. If this does not change, we will soon be able to see the level of activity of members such as the heroes and the legendary.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 01, 2018, 03:41:24 PM
if you join bounty campaign of a scam project of course you will be scammed. you should search very well in the beginning. especially you should check the team and advisors, if they are enough known or not.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

The Ranking system on bitcointalk is poor. there is the need for younger members to take part too. you see people have 0ver 2000 merits, some over 1000, put the cannot give that out to those that do not have. it is not fair system for me.
Activity: 180
June 26, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
People are experiencing scam because the project does not reach their goals so they stop and don't pay the participants. That's very disappointing for the one who really works hard for the reward. I think merit can help us so that users here will not flood.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 26, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
I think the new merit system is just for limiting the number of people who use multiple accounts to participate in the bounty thread.
Although this have the effect very much, so now the use of multiple accounts of people are beginning to reduced, it also caused some problems, however, because the people really want to upgrade the upgrade of the difficulty is very big, so the system may require certain modifications.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 26, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
They have become quite frequent, so if you become involved in a bounty you have to do your research as much as in any investment in crypto.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
Delaying the bounty rewards for months should also be termed as scam because bounty participants promote the project and help it to raise funds so i believe that they should be paid first for their work and effort holding their reward is unethical and against the labor laws.
Yes, it is true that this scenario happens in real life. When the bounty rewards is delayed for a months, it is possible that the bounty is a scam. We cannot assure the safety of every bounty so that  every individuals should be smart in choosing bounty or campaigns. The person who have the knowledge has the power to manipulate individuals so we need to be careful.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
People have gone to crypto so there is very easy to earn and scammers do not miss the chance to earn on it. Collect funds for the sale of coins and hide in an unknown direction. Very often these are Russian teams, but there are many teams from other countries.
Activity: 378
May 27, 2018, 10:23:53 AM
Perhaps they have seen the many benefits that can be made if doing fraud through bounty and they easily do it so that others imitate this to profit by deceiving.
Activity: 532
May 27, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
i think merit is not connected with many scams in bounty. scams in bounty disadvantageous for member and investor, and give adversely affect to others icos, and merit is point from apresiation to your topic/post when what you create is good quality
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

According to you?

Merit system was introduced and made by long term members because their are the ones making profit the most out of this game. With rising number of people ranking up it is becoming less paid to be at the highest ranks. This is why merit system exists as with it the ones who got early in the game earn the most as it is really hard to earn merit. For instance look at me how many posts I have made and I don't count them to be crap as I invest my time and energy to be on this forum and I haven't got single merit. Those who have merit to spend spend only with their buddies to rank up.

Yes I agree with you. There are some sig camp that gives like USD1k or so a week worth of coins with the highest level of rank in BCT forum.

New people will hardly have chance to reach there honestly speaking. 0 Merit here too!
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

According to you?

The title and your content seem not very relevant  Grin . But I think every game has all rule and we join in here, we must have a compliance and Merits like be a tool to reduce scam in this forum and in bounties
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
May 27, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

According to you?
By the way, now the bitcoin price is in a downward trend instead of going up lol. the bounty scam because participants do not sort or do research on the project that he joining.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

According to you?
Some bounty scams, because they have corrupted the way they use the beliefs of investors to accomplish their own personal goals, they are good at doing what they did. Conscience makes bounty programs impact.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

According to you?

Merit system was introduced and made by long term members because their are the ones making profit the most out of this game. With rising number of people ranking up it is becoming less paid to be at the highest ranks. This is why merit system exists as with it the ones who got early in the game earn the most as it is really hard to earn merit. For instance look at me how many posts I have made and I don't count them to be crap as I invest my time and energy to be on this forum and I haven't got single merit. Those who have merit to spend spend only with their buddies to rank up.
I agree with you, merit system is only profitable for bounty hunter who have been in this forum for a long time, I think they should change this rule, I hope they make more wise rules about this merit.
Pages:
Jump to: