Pages:
Author

Topic: Why More Bounty Scam? - page 6. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 27, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
Delaying the bounty rewards for months should also be termed as scam because bounty participants promote the project and help it to raise funds so i believe that they should be paid first for their work and effort holding their reward is unethical and against the labor laws.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

Well, there is little about that because you have no choice basically.

just be steady with your progress, and advance softly.
All you can do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

Merit system was introduced and made by long term members because their are the ones making profit the most out of this game. With rising number of people ranking up it is becoming less paid to be at the highest ranks. This is why merit system exists as with it the ones who got early in the game earn the most as it is really hard to earn merit. For instance look at me how many posts I have made and I don't count them to be crap as I invest my time and energy to be on this forum and I haven't got single merit. Those who have merit to spend spend only with their buddies to rank up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
Before, scammers are on pyramiding scheme. But they noticed that ICO is trending and much easier to scam people so they switch onto it. Aside from intended scammed ICO, some legit project tend to scammed their bounty hunters for the reason that we dont know.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

According to you?
Pages:
Jump to: