Pages:
Author

Topic: why more women to trade crypto? - page 6. (Read 972 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 08, 2021, 12:41:19 AM
You missed the main point which was the COO of a business to advertise that business to a racist and sexist nation by saying they are not like others and are bringing their services to everyone, while they are actually just as bad as everyone else Tongue.
This claim by Robinhood is basically like the meme " I'm not like the other girls/boys because I watch this obscure TV show and I hate pop culture and I only listen to obscure and alien noise bands like KFC Murder Chicks". What many people don't know is probably in the office of Robinhood, there's a lot of their female employees that gets harrassed everyday, talk about hypocritical companies. People don't believe what Robinhood employees say because they just want to please your moral side so you can try out their services.
legendary
Activity: 2006
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
July 08, 2021, 12:19:49 AM
Most guys I know aren't into crypto, but a few have gotten into it as of recent. I do know 1 or 2 women that HODL though.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 08, 2021, 12:15:34 AM
Funnily how they're trying to force certain genders into certain industries.

Nursing, education, and social-related jobs are female dominated; whereas physical-related , computer-related, and architecture jobs are male dominated. WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE.
You missed the main point which was the COO of a business to advertise that business to a racist and sexist nation by saying they are not like others and are bringing their services to everyone, while they are actually just as bad as everyone else Tongue.
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
July 08, 2021, 12:01:06 AM
Robinhood COO: We have enabled more women to trade crypto.

I'm curious, how is Robinhood particularly enabling the participation of more women in cryptocurrency trading? I mean, is there a specifically unique feature on its platform which somehow caters or interests more to women than men?

I guess most of these gender talks when it comes to the online world of crypto trading are irrelevant. Crypto trading is generally gender-neutral. It doesn't require a minimum amount of physical strength, height, pain tolerance, or whatever which could be attached more to one gender than the other.
Maybe there is a little difference in other aspects, such as risk appetite, logical thinking, emotional.

This is not gender discrimination, but these differences are real.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
July 07, 2021, 11:55:37 PM

Nursing, education, and social-related jobs are female dominated; whereas physical-related , computer-related, and architecture jobs are male dominated. WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE.
That's because they want to make it look like they care about gender equality, women empowerment and other feminism things while most companies are still tolerating sexual harassment against women. Also, Robinhood is still shitty as it is even if they are making women empowered in trading and breaking the stereotype that they are only for masculine, remember that they sold the stocks of their users without permission.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
July 07, 2021, 11:48:40 PM

I'm curious, how is Robinhood particularly enabling the participation of more women in cryptocurrency trading? I mean, is there a specifically unique feature on its platform which somehow caters or interests more to women than men?

I guess most of these gender talks when it comes to the online world of crypto trading are irrelevant. Crypto trading is generally gender-neutral. It doesn't require a minimum amount of physical strength, height, pain tolerance, or whatever which could be attached more to one gender than the other.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 07, 2021, 11:17:55 PM

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
July 07, 2021, 11:06:43 PM
Gretchen Howard described crypto investments "stereotyped as a male-dominated space,” but she has seen significant growth for women during her two years at Robinhood.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/robinhood-coo-we-have-enabled-more-women-to-trade-crypto
Pages:
Jump to: