Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries? - page 20. (Read 35267 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Most people say that bitcoin users come from a good economy, I think because good government policies support the development of economic integration they are not exclusive monopoly
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
They have everything to support bitcoin growth that is a solid economic strength and people's trust for new things is very strong. They are confident in their choice
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
First, people from undeveloped countries may not even know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, they have more important concerns about how to feed their families.
Secondly, the cryptocurrency is an investment that requires free cash, which people probably don't have and therefore can't enter the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
We all know how important Bitcoin is for ourselves, but we do not know how good Bitcoin is foe the country. Bitcoin users are also very much in many economic countries of the world because they know how economic measures can be improved and how the country can improve. It is possible in a developing country where Bitcoin recognizes the future and expresses it as a currency.
Activity: 798
I think most peoples from good economy countries become user bitcoin and cryptocurrency because they have good internet connection and they have good regulation about economy system. Beside that, their peoples have good knowledge about cryptocurrency and they can adapting with easily
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
Internet in developing countries is not available. In places where it is there, the speed and availability is not reliable.
Don’t just worry, everything is coming up to the mark. This statement would have been correct in some earlier years but not now. Developing countries are now coming up with so suitable internet awareness and there is so speedy connectivity with outer world through internet now. Bitcoin is going to raise very soon and every corner of earth would be getting profited with it.
Activity: 280
Because they have the money to use in investing and when the project is a fluff and they loose their money its not a big deal to them they can invest in another project without fearing they may lose it again because they are wealthy and money us not a problem to them.
Activity: 192
Maybe this country wants to get better again. Countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. And they try to take advantage of the technology, for the better economic times.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The reason is simple, it is because they have good education. In my country, the schools and universities are now planning to teach bitcoin to their students because they are aware on the benefits that the students can get.
That's one of the reason education, but most of bitcoin user from the richest countries like United States of America, Canada, Europe and etc. They can afford to buy and use bitcoin and they are seeking to make economic growth faster. The countries that have good economy, they can easyly adopt and access to use bitcoin.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
The reason is simple, it is because they have good education. In my country, the schools and universities are now planning to teach bitcoin to their students because they are aware on the benefits that the students can get.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
In countries with a good economy, people quickly learn about new technologies, including the crypto currency, and have more opportunities to use it. In order to use crypto currency well and safely, technical means are needed, so that people learn to use them, and this all costs money. In countries with a high income level, there are practically no problems with this. That's why they use crypto currency mainly while they are from the advanced economies.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

That’s simply because that is only place where people can afford to buy Bitcoin  and not in countries where the economy is very bad. Just like in my country, only the wealthy can afford Bitcoin. Meeehn… this $6500 price is worth a million in my country where do you expect me to get millions of my country’s just to invest in Bitcoin, so it’s not easy.

I just invest the little money I can afford and I’m always very careful, so I make good profit out of it. Someone that is living in the US and working on a job that gets him 20k to 30k dollars monthly can easily buy Bitcoin and keep. So things are not the same everywhere and these are way more richer than us that are living in a poor economy country.😑
Activity: 117
The fact that they have all necessary needs money, fame, good equipment, they also support there own fellowmen.
They have enough money to support there projects.

I think this type of person invests so much money in bitcoin. For that the rank of bitcoin users comes from a good economic country.
Because the most important point of bitcoin is investment. People who have a lot of money are unemployed but do not have the option to invest where they invest bitcoin. This type of person lives in a good economy country. Their country is very good in economy that's why their economy is also good.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Every country around the globe has got at least few person using cryptocurrency. Economically grown countries have got more number of cryptocurrency users which is of the increased awareness compared to the countries that were low in economic growth. This will change as people from under developed countries too have begun to use cryptocurrency on their daily routine and for investment purpose.
Activity: 234
I think that it’s logical enough. Remember Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? Most basic needs are physiological, only if human’s needs are fulfilled at that level, he/she can move forward. So if people in poor countries can’t feed their family, then they couldn’t care less about bitcoin or any other investment. In opposite to this, quite rational that people of rich counties, who have enough money to invest (maybe even to lose some), are way more interested in crypto industry.
Not much logical because there are so many people in underdeveloped countries that can feed others as well and big donors so they are there to use the technology. 

Also because almost all the developed countries around the world have accepted and recognized Bitcoin and it is legal for their people to use the technology unlike the underdeveloped countries where the technology is banned and people have to refrain from investing in it.

Agreed, undeveloped countries have no complete awareness of what bitcoin is, also the banning of their technological advancement for the sake of their culture and beliefs is also a thing in forgetting what really matters most, that is the improvement and striving of man in the world, This crypto currency is an advantage to cope up with the present time and ore over to the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Well the fact is that people from economically good countries are highly educated and are exposed to the digital world more than those who don't have these. Let's consider this, how many people in underdeveloped countries have even heard of the internet or know how yo use it. Others don't even have access to good internet services or even electricity. Some can't purchase computers or smart phones. The reasons are so many.
Activity: 26
That is because people in those countries are aware and updated about recent technologies. They also have higher average income and thus can invest good money.
Activity: 24
Internet in developing countries is not available. In places where it is there, the speed and availability is not reliable.
Activity: 154
yes, Bitcoin is very known to most developed countries because of their advance technology which is one of bitcoins requirements so that they can easily adapt transactions and also most of their are rich that can easily invest in expensive crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
Anyhow the people/citizens who have more money or the high-level economy will be more bold with the name of risk, although this is still can be said a risk because of its characteristics, but still.. want to try to getting in and being in it. And besides that.. the country that certainly has a good economy will be easy to adapt with the new things that can adopt it into the development side and the progress of its citizens to avoid poverty. The more modern a country.. will be the more familiar/close to the new things that can indeed be useful/profitable.
I think it is true what happens to certain people who can learn bitcoin and can have it but i found many things with the development of electronics today many of the lower classes also know the system well and many of them who already understand even feel have bitcoin and this happened in my country they are very enthusiastic in learning and understanding the system and they succeed with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: