Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries? - page 21. (Read 35267 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
o admit that in places where the economy develops ideologically they are very modern and have a daring way of thinking that they like the investment as well as get more incentive policies that are more rational than that. do for the  bitcoin users from good economies countries
Activity: 27
This is because people in these countries have good income and savings. Thus they can afford to buy so much crypto.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Simply because they have all necessary things needed, they have equipment, supportive economy/government and most specially money to finance such activities, they are open minded people to say.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
It is true that most of the users of the bitcoins are from the first world countries. I think the main reason why many users are from rich countries is because the quality of their education is really good.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Those countries able to harness the power of information and communication technology are reaping ever more benefits of blockchain technology and bitcoin.
Yeah. For me, it is because countries that has a good economy is maximizing the technology. What I mean is they are more modernize than other countries.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I believe because of a few reasons.
First, they have more funds to invest.
Second, more info available and better education.
Also, better Internet, no electricity problem, no conflicts or social tension in society etc.
People in developed countries also have ''culture'' or habit to search for new, promising opportunities to invest.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I believe the presence or absence of basic infrastructure such as access to internet,constant electricity has a direct impact on the use of cryptos.You cannot access the blockchain when you do not have internet connectivity as with poorer countries.
The mention above items are basic but most of all very important to bitcoin,a well progressive country will have this items and this countrie are well economically good countries that can supply the needed items for bitcoin so their are many bitcoin users in this country.
Activity: 182
I believe the presence or absence of basic infrastructure such as access to internet,constant electricity has a direct impact on the use of cryptos.You cannot access the blockchain when you do not have internet connectivity as with poorer countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
This is why I think that the crypto projects that want to make a "difference" in Africa and so on are funny and will never succeed - people there are not educated enough or don't have money to use computers and they want to introduce them to Blockchain technology? Like come on, not possible.
Activity: 210
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

Maybe because they rich in technologies that they are needed.They are completed in all the things that they needed.And they country is rich so that they have a lot of chance to participate in any programs.Because I believe that money is a power.
Activity: 5
Most of the people there are financially aware and thus they choose bitcoins. In developing countries, there is less awareness.
Activity: 140
You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.

Agree good economy countries can afford to invest. They are most likely to become successfull because they have the resources. While on the other hand poor countries priorities are foods for the table.
Activity: 1
A number of reason contribute to this. First of all they have good amount of savings to invest and also other resources like good internet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

This is just my theory about that argument on why is almost all the bitcoin users are came from a good economies because racist aside lets face the fact that the bitcoins needs technology internet connection so how you can access the bitcoins and all the cryptocurrency if your country are lacking of that thing. It is like the raw materials of accessing the bitcoins if you do not have them you just really cant. So those country that are not that economically competent yet they just really not that active in this thing but that doesn't mean they are unfortunate.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I think that it’s logical enough. Remember Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? Most basic needs are physiological, only if human’s needs are fulfilled at that level, he/she can move forward. So if people in poor countries can’t feed their family, then they couldn’t care less about bitcoin or any other investment. In opposite to this, quite rational that people of rich counties, who have enough money to invest (maybe even to lose some), are way more interested in crypto industry.
Not much logical because there are so many people in underdeveloped countries that can feed others as well and big donors so they are there to use the technology. 

Also because almost all the developed countries around the world have accepted and recognized Bitcoin and it is legal for their people to use the technology unlike the underdeveloped countries where the technology is banned and people have to refrain from investing in it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Anyhow the people/citizens who have more money or the high-level economy will be more bold with the name of risk, although this is still can be said a risk because of its characteristics, but still.. want to try to getting in and being in it. And besides that.. the country that certainly has a good economy will be easy to adapt with the new things that can adopt it into the development side and the progress of its citizens to avoid poverty. The more modern a country.. will be the more familiar/close to the new things that can indeed be useful/profitable.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin users are dominated from countries with more advanced and growing economic systems. so that the country can apply any existing technology at this time especially blockchain technology based on digital currency!
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
indeed it is an ironic fact of life that the state of a country's economy will have an impact on the lifestyle and mindset of its people, for now it is indeed a developed country that plays a strong role in the crypto business probably because people in developed countries have a large income so it is possible to invest with a large capital also in addition they also get pasilitas easily because the technology is not a luxury item anymore for them, it is certainly inversely proportional to the poor country, the difficulty of life will make them think long to do business in crypto money even I enough doubt whether this technology has reached them, or maybe they just just heard without knowing and understand what is a crypto business, ketertinggakan economy is very bad impact, hopefully later with the money crypto this economic equity can be enjoyed by all countries in the world without except, hopefully u ang crypto can change the economic order to be better
Activity: 179
I think that it’s logical enough. Remember Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? Most basic needs are physiological, only if human’s needs are fulfilled at that level, he/she can move forward. So if people in poor countries can’t feed their family, then they couldn’t care less about bitcoin or any other investment. In opposite to this, quite rational that people of rich counties, who have enough money to invest (maybe even to lose some), are way more interested in crypto industry.
Activity: 89

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

Of course, countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. because Bitcoin is technology. That's in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: