Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Most ICO's are SCAM ? - page 5. (Read 4476 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
If the true ico works for good projects, greedy fraudsters work for scam, but they can do scam jobs to get rich in short.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
According to me there is  must be a change in the development of crypto in the future, for example when a project wants to use a platform to start ico then it is as good as having a platform to select first and investigate so that it will be prevent to born of ico scams.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
Because there are no laws currently in place for ICOs, so people who are proficient in electronic money are always looking for ways to create fraudulent ICOs to appropriately dispose of someone else's property. So they will soon be rich and probably become millionaires
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 17, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
Most ICO projects are fraudulent because this activity allows you to collect huge amounts of money, anyone can conduct ICO, and this activity is not regulated by the states. Apparently, until this activity is regulated, the percentage of fraud will remain large.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
Because the ICO market is so easy to fool, they create an ICO with a lot of fraudulent schemes to take advantage of other people's assets, so they have a tremendous source of income. It's a shame if you choose the wrong project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 17, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
I think the reason is that it's a big difference between an idea and realization of the idea
You'll never know if that idea will be realize, that is why we are betting on the team and we feel will and can deliver.
There is no guarantee as well that the reputable team or the company would deliver because the risk is here and we don't see the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
Because there are succesful ICO's in the past and so scammers sees this field as money opportunity.
simple as that.
While that is correct a huge reason is that people keep falling for the same scam over and over again, if they were scammed once and then they learned their lesson the market of icos will decrease significantly to the point that scammers will leave the market but since that is not the case we have a market full of scammers.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 10:51:28 PM
I think the reason is that it's a big difference between an idea and realization of the idea
Activity: 322
November 13, 2018, 10:48:39 PM
With the rise of so much scam project/ICO that really making everyone sick of it. That affecting the trust on every investors to put their investment in cryptocurrency. Thus making hard for any new project to retrieve the desired amount of investment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 13, 2018, 10:07:49 PM
Yes, it is very sad, but practically all ICO is SCAM. Swindlers don't want to do the projects, they want to deceive only the investors and to disappear. Because of it at ordinary people the trust to cryptocurrency is lost. Therefore it is necessary to be very attentive at ICO choice.

At the early stage where regulation is not that clear, you can expect lots of scam but this market will survive and we will eliminate scams over time.
We do not need to pressure the government to make regulations because they will be the one who are willing as they see big money in crypto.
The best we can do to be safe is to be smart and that is making ourselves of the risk in crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
I am very much upset by a situation with ICO in the market of cryptocurrency. Many developers of projects deceive the investors for receiving money from them. They just steal investments and disappear. As the cryptocurrency isn't lawful yet, nobody can help investors. Probably to all fault human greed. She forces deceive people around.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
Yes, it is very sad, but practically all ICO is SCAM. Swindlers don't want to do the projects, they want to deceive only the investors and to disappear. Because of it at ordinary people the trust to cryptocurrency is lost. Therefore it is necessary to be very attentive at ICO choice.
Activity: 308
November 04, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
It should be noted that this topic started in mid-2017. Since then, almost 1.5 years have passed. Nothing changes, and for all this period they talk about bad ICO. I think ICO will develop. As the saying goes: the dog barks, the caravan moves on.
Currently, almost all ICO projects are fraudulent, accounting for 90% of phishing projects, but if we have experience and choice of projects then they probably will never exist. Poor quality, they cheat in the ICO project so they are very quickly rich, and the scam pattern is increasingly widespread.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 04, 2018, 04:02:44 AM
It should be noted that this topic started in mid-2017. Since then, almost 1.5 years have passed. Nothing changes, and for all this period they talk about bad ICO. I think ICO will develop. As the saying goes: the dog barks, the caravan moves on.

Saying is good Smiley i read a review about the icos in 2018. Its written that the %80 percent of icos are scam in 2018. I might add if we add the failed icos to this math, successful icos in 2018 is only a handful. Its bad.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 04, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
If ICO's just told people to buy bitcoin, then they wouldnt be so shady.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
Activity: 476
November 03, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
The skeptical investor doesn't need to look far in order to see this in practice. In fact, the scam-filled nature of ICOs is so widely known that the SEC created a fake ICO just to warn people away from them.

I totally disagree with this opinion. Of course, there is scam among ICO, but that doesn’t mean that all ICO are scam. There are a lot of good and promising ICO, you just need to learn more about the campaigns.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
October 31, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Because it's still unregulated and easy to scam. Both investors and charlatans want to make a quick buck and anyone can hide behind a pretty website and promising ideas. Illusions are powerful things.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
I don’t invest in ISO, but I think that many shit koin are very useful - for those who know how to use them, of course, you can make very good money on them if you can trade.
Activity: 672
October 29, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
A large number of people became interested in the blockchain and very many began to master the work on this technology, so I hope that the situation as a whole will be very, very transparent with time, but so far I see that nothing good happens
Pages:
Jump to: