Pages:
Author

Topic: Why NEO cant be divided? - page 2. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
Well, because nobody knows why NEO cant be divided, I did my own research Cheesy.
And the reason why NEO cant be divided is: because it is a share (Antshare) of the company, and simply you cant divide a share Wink. GAS is a classic cryptocurrency that power the blockchain and can be divided.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 10, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
Because there is no such property. but they will add this feature with the new update and will be divisible after that. That's why NEO is losing a lot. because investors do not divide what they buy, and they cannot transfer.

thanks for telling i didn't had any idea that neo can not be divided.. i purchased it couple of time for just trading purposes but never tried to move it to the wallet. this is really a bad thing for such good project
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Hello, yesterday I bought some NEOs because price was soo nice. But I have find out that I can send only whole number increments of NEO. I mean that you can´t send 0.2 NEO, you only can send 1NEO. And my question is why? Imagine the price is 1NEO=150USD and you cant send 0.2 NEO. It doesnt make a sense.
Can you tell me from where you send it, exchange or private wallet? if you send it from an exchange, maybe the rules should be like that. Because there are several exchanges that determine the minimum limits for deposit and withdrawal, or maybe because NEO are created only to make large transactions. Because I have never made a transaction using NEO, so I don't know about this clearly. So is better to ask it directly on their telegram.
December 10, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Because there is no such property. but they will add this feature with the new update and will be divisible after that. That's why NEO is losing a lot. because investors do not divide what they buy, and they cannot transfer.
Are you sure that they will update that? I have heard that NEO cant be hard forked, so how they will do it? And do you know when does it happens approximately?
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 10, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
I do not like neo. I think that whatever price it is right now you should not buy this coin. with such situation is happening in the market, I think that neo will not survive
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 10, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
this is really a big minus of this currency. This is a property that has not been changed yet, I'm not sure that this can be changed at all. I am not an expert in neo. i don't have it in my portfolio
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
December 10, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
December 10, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
Hello, yesterday I bought some NEOs because price was soo nice. But I have find out that I can send only whole number increments of NEO. I mean that you can´t send 0.2 NEO, you only can send 1NEO.
And my question is why?
Imagine the price is 1NEO=150USD and you cant send 0.2 NEO. It doesnt make a sense.
Pages:
Jump to: