Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down? - page 5. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
All of them are going down, not just neo. Pay attention on this drops. almost all of them are going down every time except couple ones, last time maybe week ago litecoin was going up more then 10% while bitcoin and most of the others were going down. Yesterday and today similar situation, just nem, lisk, waves are gaining some value while all others are going down.
You need to be a wizard to earn from this fluctuations, that`s why I`m mid term or even long term trader. In this times the best we can do is to keep our position and maybe buy more, good times will come back again. I bought some coins on top, some of them are down more then 60%, but I don`t worry, I invest more on this price again. I learned the best how to that with ripple and iota, my first great long term trades, straighten you position if you believe in your investment and wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Its not the only alt that is going down but almost all the alts are down. It is just a correction phase that the market is going through. This is a much needed correction and is very healthy for the market. Don't think it as red but as a nice buying opportunity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
Great, I will be able to participate in some upcoming NEO ICOs with a discount then Smiley In my opinion this is just a normal correction of NEO.

Yes that is also a valid point. there are good ICO on the way for Neo like efefct.ai, nex. Hope it will rise by then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???
Not just NEO, other altcoins are going down dramatically. NEO is only having a widespread influence on the crypto market and that does not affect the development of NEO. So you do not need to worry about NEO, it will be an infinite altcoin.
Believe in what you have checked on NEO, you will decide to invest wisely.
Activity: 336
March 07, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
Strong fluctuations often result in very high probability. However, not all pennies go down for a reason. It can be seen that in the market a lot of coins are red in different times. May be just the volatility of the supply curve and the increase in user base. We should not hurry to conclude and analyze it before the wait.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 07, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
Any news???

No news about Neo but I believe just because more seller do their activity than buyer. Stable market like empty bucket with out any sign when to fill with water ( buy back ), because this situation many people decides to exchange ( sell ) their Neo asset into another coins. Nothing worry about it just keep calm keep hold and try another coins for profitable activity.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
March 07, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
From almost nothing to 161$ and you are expecting for it to go up? Of course in all kinds of investments we must not expect that it will continue to up trend after we bought it. People who are most likely asking why it is going down are people who don't have any plan to start with, leaving them questioning their own decisions why they bought it in the first place. NEO is a good cryptocurrency but in order for you to profit sitting down and not selling at a loss is your only option or if you really have faith in NEO you will still buy and think of this decreased price as a bargain purchase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 07, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Any news???

NEO - Chinese crypto currency, which has ambitious and very real plans and opportunities to "outdo" the etherium. The Chinese simply will not be able to destroy their relatives' crypto currency in favor of overseas.
the first public blockade in China can and will become the leading digital platform not only at home, but also far beyond its borders.
I am sure that the NEO rate will not be lower than $ 500 for a coin in the next six months or a year. I advise you not to go on about the panic, and your patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
March 07, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
If BTC would go up this year we can expect NEO to go up together with other alts.  But if Bitcoin fall back again and started to make a bearish path, then expect alts to crash.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Great, I will be able to participate in some upcoming NEO ICOs with a discount then Smiley In my opinion this is just a normal correction of NEO.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
It is not entirely surprising to see the NEO price going down as we speak. After all, the altcoin saw a massive value appreciation not too long ago, which was bound to eventually result in a correction. However, NEO had successfully maintained its US$34 value for quite some time. Many people were hoping the price would go up again, but things have not evolved in that direction by any means. Instead, the NEO price continues to go down as time progresses, which is rather problematic for this project and its holders.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 07, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
Any news???
When there is a serious sell by so many people that are holding the coin there is a tendency that the coin will fall as compared to it initial market value which is a normal thing that happen in the crypto currency is most cases.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
Any news???
because this coin only rely on chinese government dictation.what chinese says make this coin move,so if you wany some development maybe better ask china to make good action in favor of this neo..thats why i dump my support on this .because i see no future unless that country speaks another good issue towars cryptocurrency world
You are right that is why I did not invest much in NEO because I know that one day it will also break down,  I don't trust China, I just trust bitcoin and Eth and other top coins aside from NEO, but so far NEO is doing great during the past months.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
Any news???
because this coin only rely on chinese government dictation.what chinese says make this coin move,so if you wany some development maybe better ask china to make good action in favor of this neo..thats why i dump my support on this .because i see no future unless that country speaks another good issue towars cryptocurrency world
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 07, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
Any news???

After every hyped fork, there is a corrections. This happens with NEO now, but already happened with NTX, ETC, etc.

It's normal market reaction to the dumped coins.
Does this means that NEO will still go back or recover the price? What do you think with this? I am hoping that NEO will still have the chance to go back with its normal price again just like what bitcoin has become this year, I know that before the end of the year the price will gonna multiply again.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
March 07, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
Any news???

After every hyped fork, there is a corrections. This happens with NEO now, but already happened with NTX, ETC, etc.

It's normal market reaction to the dumped coins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
March 07, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
Any news???
Chinese FUD. Neo being a primarily a Chinese coin it is very easily affect by the bullshit Chinese FUD, like right now Chinese regulators are allegedly blocking social media accounts of cryptocurrency exchange.
I agree with you . NEO is heavily influenced by the Chinese market because NEO bad news may soon drop sharply and may fall for 3-5 days without good news. I think the information from the Chinese market is very important if you do not catch the information, you will definitely lose a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 08:06:37 AM
Any news???
Chinese FUD. Neo being a primarily a Chinese coin it is very easily affect by the bullshit Chinese FUD, like right now Chinese regulators are allegedly blocking social media accounts of cryptocurrency exchange.

Not to mention China banned cryptocurrencies and tokens last summer - so there is no point to Neo. How can you have a Chinese coin without the Chinese allowed to buy it?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
March 07, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
Any news???
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 07, 2018, 06:47:33 AM
Any news???

Neocoin was doing great from past two months as compared to the complete bear market but from past few days its been sinking down because the correction which needs to occur in last week is been seen now and right now it will take some time to settle down the correction and then it will rise once the coin get back its strength again. I think we should be following some trend-following strategy to get the best entry in this coin as entering in this coin after the correction will be the major move in this year 2018.

Yes this is right no doubt that neo is one of the best altcoin in the market right now the developer and technology inside are also great and proven by most of us in crypto world but after the ONT airdrop finish the price going down and this past few days some people doing panic selling of neo the best thing we can do right now is to be calm because im pretty sure it will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: