Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down? - page 6. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 07, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
You kinda answered yourself. Those who bought for free ONT are dumping it now. It's an opportunity to buy!

Yup that's true this is what happens when there is airdrop that is being published. The free stuff will obviously be sold very fast because whatever they get after sleeping is there 100% profit or it is more than that.

Yes, if it is down out of the panic sell or sell made because of the airdrops then I'm pretty sure that it will recover very very fast and can get you huge profits afterwards. Neo is also very good project on top of that it has survived worst drops earlier so there is no worry about buying it at low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 07, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???

I believe in the NEO and I don't think that this fall will last long. As of today, I can see that all the coins have started to drop again and with that said you know what to do.

This is again best time to invest, especially in NEO; coin with great perspective. Looking back in time you can also see falls it had in the past but with this value it achieved it can only grow further in some TIME.

Try to be patient and if you have guts even try to invest some more!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 06:10:30 AM
Will it go under 100$?
We always thought NEO is one of the "good coins", but maybe we should also add it to our Short Bet mechanism? Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 06:00:57 AM
just like other coins the NEO coin is also good but there is up and down in every thing and because of this the currency become devalue for sometime but this is not for the life this will recover after sometime in the currencies if we look at the prices some times it goes down while sometime it is not so good to hold but holding in that times is worthy and for this coin the future is bright.
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
It's pretty much joining the trend. People are selling for fiat until everything is going back normal again. It's your opportunity to buy more and more NEOs.

Thanks for your your suggestion. I added little more to my portfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
He quickly grew and is restored now. I advise to wait and to purchase on low price. Decide themselves how to act. Very promising coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
March 07, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
Any news???

You don't need to worry Neo is a hyperactive coin and he will soon return to surge up quickly following the coin on it if i note the ability of Neo is very reliable for trading and investment because almost every time Neo often experience fluctuations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 09:43:08 PM
It's pretty much joining the trend. People are selling for fiat until everything is going back normal again. It's your opportunity to buy more and more NEOs.
Activity: 340
March 06, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
There are two main reasons for Neo's price to drop. The first reason - the main one - is that I have just bought it. The second reason - the marginal one - is that a lot of people are selling it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 06, 2018, 07:09:28 PM
Because ONT airdrop ended Smiley. Beside atm Bitcoin is coming back so it also affect a lot to other crypto price and NEO is not an exception. NEO price is also affected by this case. But I think when the price of Bitcoin stable at a new all time high price, it'll be the time for NEO and all other crypto to rise. But IMO it'll take at least more few weeks for NEO to be able to rise up.
Activity: 27
March 06, 2018, 06:35:00 PM
NEO was born as Ethereum for the Chinese market, however now the Chinese market is closed. So no wonder NEO is going down..  
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
Any news???

We know that this is coin is a smart contract based coin so however we will find this coin bumped back in the chart again. Cryptocurrencies are very much volatile in nature.
So we need to find the high price for this coin so do not panic and buy NEO as much you can.
Yeah the best thing to do at the moment is do not panic. The airdrop crisis is a result also of negative things circulated online by others who been against this. The downside also was due to the fluctuations of other cryptos. But Neo will rise up and surpass this because it has good foundation. Many people support Neo and believe price will soar higher and higher just wait and hold on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
March 06, 2018, 05:28:57 PM
There has been some negative press about their network. I don't think they deserved that as they are one of the rare projects that actually have a working product. Their product will only be better and better with time, so don't worry.
The cryptocurrency market is volatile and it is normal for a crypto to fall during this period. NEO is still worth over $ 100 and that's the value that NEO has kept for a long time. The NEO discount for me is a very good opportunity to buy in this time, it is a chance for you to buy NEO at the current low price.
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
LOL. You fell in the trap. LOL. The price of NEO increased before the ONT airdrop just because trader was trying to collect as much as NEO as possible to get more ONT from airdrop so when the airdrop ended, they'd sell NEO and wait for lower price to buy NEO back. I think you no need to worry about it cause NEO is a good choice to invest in at the moment so just hold it for months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
March 06, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
It's one because of the air drop as you mentioned as most of the time people sell it after the airdrop occurs
Secondly because of rumours circulating that neo has connection with china government recently one of it's node failed or something and this left many in tension, don't expect the price to rise anytime soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 06, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
Any news???

Neocoin was doing great from past two months as compared to the complete bear market but from past few days its been sinking down because the correction which needs to occur in last week is been seen now and right now it will take some time to settle down the correction and then it will rise once the coin get back its strength again. I think we should be following some trend-following strategy to get the best entry in this coin as entering in this coin after the correction will be the major move in this year 2018.
Activity: 210
March 06, 2018, 03:13:06 PM
I think it is a correction, but it is accompanied with some FUD news around the project, so it is probably dipping a bit more. IMO it will recover pretty soon.
J-N
Activity: 100
March 06, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
Any news???
I think that NEO should handle some ICOs. Have a look at the bounty campaigns. There are huge number of ICOs which are based on the blockchain of Ethereum, and at least one ICO on Cardano, but no one ICO on NEO. Therefore NEO falls down faster than other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
March 06, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
Any news???

We know that this is coin is a smart contract based coin so however we will find this coin bumped back in the chart again. Cryptocurrencies are very much volatile in nature.
So we need to find the high price for this coin so do not panic and buy NEO as much you can.
Activity: 532
March 06, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Try not to be too concerned over a drop of a week. If you bought the coin in the believe it will rise in future then allow it to happen. The recent airdrop will have affected the price.
Pages:
Jump to: