Pages:
Author

Topic: Why new Projects? - page 9. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 10, 2019, 03:24:30 PM
New projects are worth to look at but can't say the same thing for investing purposes. After the failed ICOs it is hard to repair the broken investor confidence in a short time. New ones are not reliable compared to older projects.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 10, 2019, 03:03:51 PM
I personally believe everyone wants a piece of the pie and doing all they can to get in on the action. Also, considering the fact that, cryptocurrency seems to be the in thing with massive opportunities and the ability to become even better, everyone is investing in the future thus, the constant development of new projects.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
April 10, 2019, 02:51:20 PM
From what basis you could possibly said this?

we all will agree that about 80% of these new projects either don't do well or exits as scam

I saw a lot of new projects that ran without ICO and still running at this very moment. Many of scammy ICO is the project that did their ICO back in 2017 where we had a bullrun, but now I see the crypto space is already mature.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 10, 2019, 02:40:41 PM
      New projects are essential because we meet daily problems that need new solutions. Unfortunately, most of the new projects are failing because their precise purpose was just to earn some money and to fool investors, being just SCAM projects.
     Other projects were developed later, and the proposed solutions were resolved by other projects. And this may be a reason why the project goes bankrupt.
      The main reason is the SCAM project. These projects believe they could be stopped by having a KYC for team members.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 10, 2019, 02:30:49 PM
I keep wondering why new projects are being introduced into the cryptocurrency economy and we all will agree that about 80% of these new projects either don't do well or exits as scam. I know that bounty hunters especially benefits from the introduction of a new project because it's 90% sure to run a bounty program.

But what if the new projects stopped being introduced for us to focus on the thousands of projects that is already in the crypto space and individuals or teams that genuinely wants to make a change can instead either buy all these failing projects and work on them or offer to partner with the teams of the failing projects in a bid to recreate. I mean they could still run airdrops and bounty programs again to reintroduce their projects. Ain't nothing wrong with that right?

Just thinking aloud, don't know the repercussion of this idea, but back me up if it makes any sense

I believe it mostly happens like that. A group of people see an ico get really good money which they don't really deserve and they say hey, we can take some money too which we don't deserve. So new shit projects popping up
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 10, 2019, 02:23:16 PM
I keep wondering why new projects are being introduced into the cryptocurrency economy
It's just the nature of business. When there's a market opportunity, people will try to get a piece of the pie. As long as we (consumers) keep on asking, someone will always come out to meet those demands.

But what if the new projects stopped being introduced for us to focus on the thousands of projects that is already in the crypto space and individuals or teams that genuinely wants to make a change can instead either buy all these failing projects and work on them or offer to partner with the teams of the failing projects in a bid to recreate.
Complicated and not a practical approach in my opinion. It's like buying a dead coin and trying to resurrect it will take a lot of time and resources. I don't any team would want to be defocus on what they are trying to achieve.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 01:59:47 PM
Well
New projects are supposedly meant to solve new problems in the decentralized way

So if you find projects replicating old projects without preferring an advanced solution
Up to you tod decide; dyor

Nice say on this. I totally agree. New projects should have new concepts that can address the issues that old projects was not able to. If ever what new projects can you suggest then? Can I have your opinion about Membrana and Beatzcoin? Membrana would soon have their ICO and Beatzcoin will be having its IEO on Binance. Any inputs for these projects would be appreciated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 01:56:14 PM
Yes, the thing is that it is much easier to steal other people's money(so think criminals,and think that they will not do anything for it) or to promote the project and develop it to gradually,from year to year, the project developed and introduced into society and benefited people and investors and accordingly made them richer,so while such thinking sits in people and will SCAM projects appear,and this seriously spoils the market
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
April 10, 2019, 01:52:19 PM
most people prefer a good new project because it's still cheap and hopes the price goes up several tens of thousands of percent,
but actually this great strategy is pretty good because it's still gambling,
if I prefer playing safe but the profit is clear and maximum.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 10, 2019, 01:51:33 PM
It is just one of the ways to get attention and spread there token/coin under the masses. For the same reason the dev funds allocated are getting bigger and bigger.
Sure there are bright minds that join inn on a project rather then startup one.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
April 10, 2019, 01:41:50 PM
Just consider all these new projects as offline and real world businesses, you will see not every new business or venture os successful so many end and result in partial or complete loss to the owner or investor while only a handful of businesses make it big and make the owner or investor very rich same is the case with crypto projects, we have to be clear about this not all investments will be profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 01:24:49 PM
New projects are of course always needed. Because technologists are developing and becoming stronger and stronger every day. It seems to me that the new project is always something interesting and becomes simpler and optimized.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2019, 01:03:29 PM
Very often new projects appear with the solution of old problems. But there are new ones that develop the direction of the Blockchain, they should be sought. Now on top of the Blockchain comes in a traditional business. So the future of our market is promising.

Or younger people believe that they can do it better. Competition is old as human race, every person wish to make
something unique, better than anything previous.
    Normally not everyone can fulfill high standards that crypto-community have now. Many of new project fall in the
water very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 10, 2019, 12:55:52 PM
Very often new projects appear with the solution of old problems. But there are new ones that develop the direction of the Blockchain, they should be sought. Now on top of the Blockchain comes in a traditional business. So the future of our market is promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 12:40:34 PM
New projects are the new topics now because some are thinking that the new released projects are much better than the past project or the on going projects.as the market has been growing again then new projects come out and this is the way of projects to have a chance to attract investors to invest but not all new projects are good always remember that scam is everywhere.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
April 10, 2019, 12:03:36 PM
We couls not stop this projects because it came from different countries pf the world and expect that ICO project is essential especially to the community that would like this crowdfunding projects. This is actually in opposite to capitlism to which this is right so small entrepreneurs.

Who wants to have a project to be run by someone and if you have contributed even of you will just be waiting then still you calan profit. Just ask nicely to the concerns of there are questions regarding with how they run the implentation of the ICO projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 10, 2019, 11:57:47 AM
Since the idea behind blockchain innovative is that so many ideas emerge in lieu of business ideas which we are used to before now, hence a need for these new projects to keep coming in. If we notice, each comes with a unique or an almost close to unique idea In making the financial world better for the poor, average and rich..

The sad part is many of these projects truly can't stand the test of time. It would have even been better if they aren't coming during this struggling season in the crypto world.. Hence, a reason why many of them are exposed the moment they get launched.. So pathetic.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 10, 2019, 11:35:44 AM
In my opinion, the number of new projects popping up is a sign that it is good for the development of cryptocurrency. indeed we hope that the presence of a new project can reap profits even though sometimes there are also many projects coming out as a scam.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 10, 2019, 11:34:38 AM
I think they make New Projects every day trying to get somehow Bitcoin or Eth funds and after a time is very possible that they exit scam and run away with funds and never do what they say at the start of project, i think if they do not have a working product and a new solution for crypto better don't create new coins because people will not invest like in 2017.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 10, 2019, 11:25:52 AM
The world we live in keeps changing as days go by and new problems are being generated from existing problems or solutions. New projects introduced to the crypto space are usually projects developed to bridge a gap identified by an existing projects which they were not able to provide a better solution to the problem. New projects usually introduce an upgrade version of the blockchain technology which usually focuses on making this technology more useful and easy to comprehend how this technology can transform our world and the crypto space to be specific.
Pages:
Jump to: