Pages:
Author

Topic: Why newbies lose huge money in trading - page 16. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
July 24, 2021, 01:48:52 PM
Beginners are the same as just starting and anyone who is just trying or starting will definitely experience mistakes or losses, and it is a learning stage that will produce valuable experience for future provisions so as not to make the same mistakes.
so it's natural that beginners will experience losses because nothing goes smoothly in the process, there must be twists and turns to be used as lessons and experiences to get better, you should learn the basics of knowledge about crypto trading properly and correctly in understanding.
study analysis and find accurate news about the development of coins for trading because it can help as your reference in making choices and buying at the right time, my advice is don't just focus on trading, you should also make long-term investments to minimize losses if they don't match expectations.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
July 24, 2021, 12:22:14 PM
can be concluded in your thread if the beginner is greedy and wants to get rich quick. because in trading there is a lot that needs to be learned and there are lots of techniques and strategies that must be understood before entering the world of trading. so maybe beginners can apply this so that in the future they don't get caught up in big money losses
I personally don't think having the psychology of earning quick money is a problem, especially in crypto trading because that's why we all are here, else for slow and methodological trading we already have the stocks market. The real problem lies in the attitude because people spend almost no time in learning about the things they are investing in and what is happening around the crypto globe.

There are many incidents where people force themselves to seek capital for crypto trading. many of them use borrowed money, so that when they trade they have a heavier burden, on the other hand a lack of knowledge about trading makes people tend to gamble, so many are not able to last long in the market
Trading with borrowed funds is a disaster and I am not just saying it but I have experienced it. You will be always under additional pressure and that forces out unforced errors. It's better to trade small but do it with your own funds and if possible, spare funds.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 24, 2021, 11:44:12 AM
As for me, that's already a part of every beginner's journey. We usually lose a huge amount of money at the beginning because that's part of the learning process as they try to apply the things that they have learned from studying trading. Newbies still need to adapt and try to deal with the market and losing sometimes is a part of it. What is important it we're learning from our mistakes. Havjng the proper mindset is also an advantage.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
July 24, 2021, 11:39:25 AM
Most newbies lose huge amount of money because, after learning the basics of trading they feel they know it all, they think they can manipulate through the market. But they end up losing big.

No matter what you are thought, you must know this that to be a successful trader, it takes practice and consistency.

The word Newbie defines it all.
As he is a newbie, so he doesn’t have enough experience, doesn’t have enough knowledge on Coins and Trading.
So if all these things will be absent in someone, then ultimately you will face losses only.
Instead a newbie should gain knowledge first and start with small capital.
Hope this helps all newbie.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
July 24, 2021, 09:32:01 AM
Most newbies lose huge amount of money because, after learning the basics of trading they feel they know it all, they think they can manipulate through the market. But they end up losing big.

No matter what you are thought, you must know this that to be a successful trader, it takes practice and consistency.

I read an article before which stated that 97% of beginner traders lose money in their first trading experience and only 3% earn as much as a bank teller.

The problem with trading is that experience is key. Reading all the books about trading or knowing the market can help a beginner but experience will still prevail. In addition, most beginner traders think that trading is easy. It's definitely complicated as it requires extreme patience and determination in order to profit at the end of the trading period.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
July 24, 2021, 09:13:05 AM

That's because they don't have a plan and didn't practice risk management, you shouldn't be losing anything you can call a big money loss, if you manage your resources well. You should only trade with funds you'll be comfortable losing so why then do you lose big if those are funds you're comfortable losing that's because new traders ignore this money management advice and just blindly put money into the market with hopes of multiplying it overnight.

The mindset of new traders revolves around quick money scheme, they'll choose pump and dump spikes over long term genuine growths. They're so interested in making quick money that they losses many things in the process like experience and most importantly having fun (enjoining the industry).

Don't be in a rush to put money you can't avoid losing instead gradually increase your trading capital based on how confident and successful your previous trades has been. If you started your trading with $100, don't be in a rush to increase that capital to $1000 just because you were able to complete ok one or two trades successful and was profitable. You might be able to manage $100 but don't have the mentality yet to manage $1000 so until you have developed such mentality, still stick to profiting from $100 instead of losing on $1000 trades.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 24, 2021, 08:12:56 AM
Overconfidence is one of the enemies of a trader, no matter novice or professional traders, usually this mistake arises because they feel that if the analysis is done correctly and has good knowledge,
in fact, the essence of trading is not like that, but about management and anticipation, knowledge alone is not enough if you do not understand management, this is because not all traders who have knowledge have good management, but traders who have good management are traders who have knowledge and experience.
they thinking analisys will always right and never follow the newest situation in market. analizing and then leave it will bring risk if suddenly market have big news that coming suddenly, usually it happen when whales want to shake the market. Market moved very dinamic and situation could changes in every second so we have follow this movement or we will trapped in negative float position. Plan A and Plan B will very usefull to face this situation.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
July 24, 2021, 08:10:18 AM
beginners do not really study, analyze, calculate and pay close attention to the world of trading. Beginners are more prone to problems so they will easily lose in any situation. This is natural because beginners are not experienced. so my advice is beginners must study hard and try to be better in the world of trading so as not to be quick to lose
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 24, 2021, 07:33:27 AM
Overconfidence is one of the enemies of a trader, no matter novice or professional traders, usually this mistake arises because they feel that if the analysis is done correctly and has good knowledge,
in fact, the essence of trading is not like that, but about management and anticipation, knowledge alone is not enough if you do not understand management, this is because not all traders who have knowledge have good management, but traders who have good management are traders who have knowledge and experience.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 23, 2021, 06:43:42 PM
Lack of knowledge. Most newbies act too recklessly. Given the lack of their own knowledge, they often rely on other people's advice and external information field, which is often false or erroneous.
In fact, most of the information field conveys the theory said by someone in a circle, noobs listen to it and lose everything in the end.
They are riding the hype on a bad way and that’s why they lose most of the time. That lack of knowledge is normal for a newbie and if they act recklessly, that’s the time they’ll lose because learning is a process and they should not take any shortcuts for trading.

There’a a lot of good resources available online, its easy to learn how the things works here, I don’t know why they can’t still afford to spend time with it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 23, 2021, 06:23:24 PM
Lack of knowledge. Most newbies act too recklessly. Given the lack of their own knowledge, they often rely on other people's advice and external information field, which is often false or erroneous.
In fact, most of the information field conveys the theory said by someone in a circle, noobs listen to it and lose everything in the end.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 23, 2021, 03:20:57 PM
~
Well pretty much that question already answered itself, OP because they are still newbies. The phrase of "they feel they know it all" is basically how they try to apply their basic knowledge in trading.
That applies to me back in my day trading experience because I wouldn't be able to learn Bollinger Band and RSI indicator with just watching the video.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
July 23, 2021, 03:17:46 PM
in a hurry and want to get rich quick overnight. that's the thought that crossed their minds as if crypto could provide wealth in an instant. but after the reality did not match what was expected they changed their minds and immediately ended the trade taking losses.
Greed is one of the reason why newbies lost a lot when trading and thinking that they would beat most professional traders but ended up losing a lot. They aren't trading actually if they are easily eaten by the whales in the market, they are gambling.

This is the most common mistake of newbies when thinking trading is as easy as buying and selling yet they still fail. Even a professional traders still lost in trader whereas traders will just feed the whales with their money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
July 23, 2021, 02:57:42 PM

We had many new small investors / traders recently after the recent uptrend of Bitcoin because of Musk's tweet. I know many who just saw their friends earning more on this uptrend. Hearing their profits, many were enthusiastic in getting into trading. They literally invested up to 30% of their earnings into coins that their friends invested. They did not do analysis on those coins. Just they invested blindly into those coins. But to their bad luck, the market crashed now and they are at 70% lose. We suggested them to just hold their coins until the market booms again.

They say now that they really learnt what really a cryto trading is. What they learnt here is, not to jump in when the market is on uptrend.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 23, 2021, 02:11:32 PM

There are different types of people that comes to this community. First there are those that what they have in mind is to make use of cryptocurrency as a payment method, then there are those that came because they want to get rich. Those ones that came because they want to get rich quickly are mostly the ones that ends up losing, becoming desperate and then they quit. Because it’s not as easy as they thought it was going to be.

I see a lot of newbies and all they are talking about is getting rich through cryptocurrency and then they see that it is difficult, and they have to drop out from it and look for something. For anyone to succeed here they have to study the market completely, and not just the basics.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
July 23, 2021, 01:07:03 PM
Trading isn't like gambling where you can depend on luck at all. There is a technical issue related to crypto-currency trading. We all know that "a little learn is a dangerous thing", that's happening with newbie traders and as a result, they are encountering loss a lot. I was thought the same, at the beginning, I thought I am ready for trading and start it, and of course, I lost almost my all portfolio which hasn't recovered yet. So day by day I consider learning more and I think I only learn a basic thing for trading. I am not a pro trader yet. To become a pro trader you have to learn all technical analysis. We trade with emotion, sometimes gain and sometimes loss. That's how we need to learn, losing means you will be more encouraged to learn. So try more as much as you can learn.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 23, 2021, 01:00:44 PM

Because there is shortness of knowledge and experience. Most of the newbies try to cut huge amount of profit from trading at a time but it's not possible. Some of them do future trade which is more risky step. At first they can learn with small amount or creating demo account.
- Newbies do not like to take the first steps simply because in fact, the demo account is just a virtual profit and a small amount of capital only increases a few percent of the profit, their daily work only takes an hour to earn much more than such a profit and their investment perspective is to make a huge amount of money and initially like that, the results will be proportional. Even many people enter the world of risk and fortune as futures, their wisdom has paved the way to hell.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2021, 07:55:26 AM

Because there is shortness of knowledge and experience. Most of the newbies try to cut huge amount of profit from trading at a time but it's not possible. Some of them do future trade which is more risky step. At first they can learn with small amount or creating demo account.
they lack of knowledge in trading either technical or fundamental analisys but courage to trade in futures trade which is contain high risk in market. Open transaction without any proper money management and only make it as single transaction do or die. We see new traders come to cryptocurrency market because they recognized it as shortcut to be rich man.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
July 23, 2021, 12:34:15 PM
in a hurry and want to get rich quick overnight. that's the thought that crossed their minds as if crypto could provide wealth in an instant. but after the reality did not match what was expected they changed their minds and immediately ended the trade taking losses.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 23, 2021, 11:14:41 AM
Let those newbies just lose on the process as long as they learned. They won't become a good one if there's no difficulties on their way.
Now that's the most appropriate for their learning process as long as it's basic it's not a problem, some lose money because it's a process in experience, I think many beginners do this they know this risk will definitely happen but must be passed with several processes that they go through .

I experienced the same thing before, but I now understand the meaning of the trades that are talked about a lot and the fundamentals are the most important for them to stay consistent even though they have lost a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: