Pages:
Author

Topic: Why newbies lose huge money in trading - page 11. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 10, 2021, 06:26:54 AM
Assuming you don't view it in a serious way to keep away from misfortunes, you don't have a thought when it comes exchanging your cash. For me much better to stop since you won't become effective coming and you're simply squandering cash. So it involves timing and not getting that additional benefit from a green market. Information helps yet less if the above is important for your container of computerized resources.
Though similar to that. But, some of those newbies experiences losing a huge amount of money in trading is because they put a huge money without any experiences at all.  They put a huge amount of money even though they don't have a knowledge about it and they take risk just to earn even the market prices are red. If I were a newbie and don't have knowledge about it, it is much better to stop than continue losing huge amount of money. Some of those newbies experience lose money is because of their emotions, once market prices starting to decrease they will panic to sell their coins just to earn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 10, 2021, 03:44:08 AM
Trading is not too easy matter. For good trading need huge knowledge about different sectors. Like need to laearn economic knowledge and world economic news, world political news and analysis. When anyone larn thats knowledge then he can try to trade. But newbies are start trading without proper knowledge, so newbies losing huge money in trading. So i told for newbies at first larn and then start trading, Otherwise you will loss your valuable money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 10, 2021, 03:25:30 AM
The main reason is they put huge money, without any experience at all. We know that one thing to learn is to participating or experiencing the exchange by ourselves right but the wrong thing about newbies is that they put a lot of money immediately instead of investing a small capital and experience or analyze their trade. That's one of the reason why newbies lose huge money in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 10, 2021, 03:05:46 AM
My advice is that a newbie should start from investing, and only a little capital is used for trading, so I don't think you will experience a big loss.
Beginners who have no knowledge of trading are better investing without trading, trading without a good understanding will only get loss and waste money in vain,
another reason is the goal, don't let the main goal be to make profit, but the truth is to invest without capital, so make sure to take capital first when you make a profit, this will help beginners to control greed.
Activity: 93
Merit: 23
What you worry about will control you
August 09, 2021, 05:56:58 AM
this is very simple. Novices entering a new circle need to pay some tuition, and the tuition is handed over to the market. After experiencing happiness and pain, you will grow up. Of course, the amount of tuition depends on 3 points:
  • 1. The personality characteristics of the trader.
  • 2. The knowledge structure and learning ability of traders.
  • 3. Trader's fund allocation.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 09, 2021, 03:22:14 AM
The foremost common way in which new dealers lose cash is by buying Calls when they think the advertise is bullish and buying puts when they think the advertise is bearish. More frequently than not, they purchase OTM Choices that's why they lose money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 08, 2021, 09:58:23 AM
Many newbies fail and lose a lot of money because they can't control their emotions, the most important key to trading themselves is that they have to be patient first because the market is very volatile. Besides being patient, you also have to understand the state of the market, analyze the risks and profits that might occur. if it still fails you need to find out what went wrong and try to fix it and learn from the mistakes that occurred so it doesn't happen again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
August 08, 2021, 09:47:17 AM
According to my experience in trading for the past few years, sometimes it also does not guarantee a person will be successful in trading,
it takes a long time, when a trader is losing money, even he knows he has to recover his capital in order to return and it takes time, even
to take profit after that, the crypto market is very unpredictable. Especially for those who are new to trading. Be Patience.

That's key there, patience and never to assume that high when you are still newbie, there are lots of flows to understand and with your
willingness to work on with your knowledge,

there's a good chance to earned from this market and lessen also the chance of losing your investment.
while everyone is focused on the losses experienced by novice traders, here many of the traders who have been for years, but still experience losses too. indeed here we need patience to trade and recover losses little by little, so that when we have BEP, and after that we can profit consistently.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 08, 2021, 09:46:40 AM
Op it’s simple as that to think.
The word Newbie itself defines that they are new to trading.
And not only trading in any field if someone joins new then they are prone to make mistakes only.
The basic reason for which they lose money is lack of experience.
Instead what they can do is start with small capital and understand the market first.
Blaming and considering a terrible loss that comes from inexperience is merely an act without a sense of responsibility and navigating behavior of public opinion, your gentle justifications are just explanations meant to help newbie behavior, this is obviously a huge mistake and it can't be excused from inexperience to erase the mistake. Too many newbies have the behavior to go straight into trading with large amounts of money with the simplest calculations, a few pages of technical knowledge as well as reports have never read, too fond of showing innocence and arrogance
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 08, 2021, 08:41:03 AM
According to my experience in trading for the past few years, sometimes it also does not guarantee a person will be successful in trading,
it takes a long time, when a trader is losing money, even he knows he has to recover his capital in order to return and it takes time, even
to take profit after that, the crypto market is very unpredictable. Especially for those who are new to trading. Be Patience.

That's key there, patience and never to assume that high when you are still newbie, there are lots of flows to understand and with your
willingness to work on with your knowledge,

there's a good chance to earned from this market and lessen also the chance of losing your investment.
Indeed. Having patience and knowledge is very important for those newbies to gain a huge amount of profit. Newbies lose huge amount of profit it is because after learning the basic in cryptocurrency, they think they know it all. Newbies must need to have a research skills to be updated on the things happened in cryptocurrency world and must have a lot of knowledge about it. Newbies experiences lose of profit but those experiences help them learn and have a high intentions in trading. Nothing is impossible, if we keep on trying and do our best, we will gain profit and learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 08, 2021, 02:42:19 AM
My advice is that a newbie should start from investing, and only a little capital is used for trading, so I don't think you will experience a big loss. sometimes there are many novice traders who want to immediately get a lot of money without being based on sufficient knowledge. that's what causes emotional control in trading
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
August 07, 2021, 11:12:53 PM
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2021, 10:48:29 PM
Most of newbies lost their money is because they are over confidence. They does not realise that when they get profit without technical analisys and fundamental analisys its just luck and luck will not gives them stable profit.
Having no technical analysis, that already it is one reason why newbies have it wrong when they trade.

They are lucky to have some profits if they trade ahen they do not have analysis and as for stable profit, this is hard to maintain in trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
August 07, 2021, 07:15:23 AM
Newbe trader maximum time can't make profit from crypto trading, always they loss their fund, and the main reason is that they haven’t any good experience about market and also when i was a newbe on market then i loss very little money becouse i always follow Experienced traders advice and always i try to follow their advice. For new traders i want to tell you, at first try to understand about market, increase your knowledge about trading.             
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 07, 2021, 05:54:23 AM
Op it’s simple as that to think.
The word Newbie itself defines that they are new to trading.
And not only trading in any field if someone joins new then they are prone to make mistakes only.
The basic reason for which they lose money is lack of experience.
Instead what they can do is start with small capital and understand the market first.
Activity: 24
Merit: 5
August 07, 2021, 04:22:51 AM
Blindly invest, chasing ups and downs. Many people are overconfident in investment, do not analyze market trends, blindly bullish to chase up, bearish to chase down.
Always covet the smallest short-term benefits.The price of the currency will change periodically, and a valuable and promising project currency will slowly develop its value after it has settled for a period of time. So take a long-term view.
Have a herd mentality for investment. Follow others to invest and always trust others, without self-judgment ability and selection criteria.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
August 05, 2021, 07:09:04 PM
Before entering the crypto world, we are likened to an empty glass that needs to be filled with a lot of knowledge so that it can be fully filled. Not only that we also need to practice it well. My advice if we start trading then we can start with a small capital first, don't immediately spend a large capital. After that, if you are used to it and have found the right path, you can start with a large capital. Do not be too hasty with the big results because all of it takes a process. Don't let our own greed make us suffer big losses. The purpose of trading is to make a profit, not to accept a loss, so it takes patience and caution.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 05, 2021, 06:40:12 PM
One of the main reasons why newcomers waste a lot of money on trading is because it is a normal thing. Because at the beginning of any work every new person makes some mistakes which through correction and effort he becomes proficient in that work. Moreover, due to the involvement of greed and risk in trading, most of the new traders face a lot of losses as they do not take these issues seriously. On the other hand, most new traders start trading with little experience due to a lack of patience. As a result, they face losses. Many people take the subject of trading in a simple way, which leads to a variety of wrong decisions in real-world trading.
You have a point, newbies are going to lose money in the markets as they are learning how to do all of the things that experimented traders already know how to do, however there is a difference between those kind of losses and the losses that come from not doing any effort to understand the markets and losing their money that way, in that case they are not really learning any lesson which will help them in the future to avoid this fate, and if they keep trading then they are going to keep losing their money and will have no chance of making money in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
August 05, 2021, 04:07:46 PM
Because most newbies are cocky thinking that it's all easy money, not anticipating the fact that it's a volatile market and they underestimate the volatility of the market. The solution to these cockiness is knowledge and experience, if they have adequate knowledge, they won't underestimate the market because they know better, experience can be gained even without risking anything.
Some of the newbies I met were still afraid to enter the market and they just watched. As a beginner, you must make observations first, learn the basic knowledge needed in trading. if you only rely on luck and other people's words, trading will not be consistent and you certainly don't know what to do next. It takes experience in trading to get used to it and prepare capital to get started.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2021, 07:00:58 PM
Most newbies lose huge amount of money because, after learning the basics of trading they feel they know it all, they think they can manipulate through the market. But they end up losing big.

No matter what you are thought, you must know this that to be a successful trader, it takes practice and consistency.
There are so many reasons why noobs lose hugely when they start trading and over confidence as you said could be one of them, noobs feel over confident because they think the market is easy to predict like the examples they were using to learn during their learning period, meanwhile in the real world one bad news can destroy your good T.A, to be a successful trader it takes time, patience and consistency, Rome wasn't built in a day Tongue.
Pages:
Jump to: