Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not advance as a bounty hunter? - page 12. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 06, 2019, 12:53:34 PM
Personally, I think that bounty hunters are currently not going through the best period in their activity. Since just two years ago, bounty hunters received a very good income. And at the moment, this is not the best time for bounty hunters. But soon everything will be as before and bounty hunters will begin to receive good rewards.
2017 was a special year both in cryptocurrency and in the activities of ICO projects. It is unlikely that this will happen again, but the revival of the ICO is quite possible and I hope that in the near future it will be so. Bounty hunters have become much harder to work with, and not even in the sense that the reward has become much less. The period between the termination of participation in ICO bounty campaigns and the receipt of earned tokens now often becomes many months, or even years. During this period,  need to constantly monitor changes in the project and in the conditions of payment, otherwise tokens may simply not be received. It takes a lot of time, given the fact that there are dozens of such projects. Earlier, that is, two years ago, there were no such problems at all.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
October 06, 2019, 12:41:17 PM
Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.
It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago and not only that, it now takes more time to be paid than it was. So, instead of complaining, why not through some of the experience you have got, since your sojourn in the crypto space, explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your portfolio.

N.B:
This might be like  a vital information. There are lots of projects that did bounty campaigns (although not all), which have decided to extent the time of payment of tokens to their bounty participants. Whose tokens are growing tremendously after listing on exchange. Which means that traders and investors of projects like these get their profits before bounty hunters are paid.

DISCLAIMER:: Although, this is not an investment advice, but an observation, which i have decided to call your attention to.
Without bounty distribution which coin are growing tremendously after top exchange listed and didn't dump until bounty distribution. You don't know any name, because only few coin can't dump the whole market. In recent years bounty rewards is downing dramatically.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 06, 2019, 12:33:40 PM
Things have really changed and it's definitely not like when it was 2 years before. I would not recommend anyone to take party in bounties because it just isn't worth it any more.
The payouts are really low when you eventually convert it into BTC or any major coin. You have to struggle hard to earn the mere chunks.
After all the hardwork you are required to do the KYC else you won't be paid. Even after doing the KYC many projects make delayed payments while some don'e even pay.
So, this is definitely not the best thing to do these days.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 06, 2019, 12:19:43 PM
Yeah keep doing our best and improve our quality.
Good projects will come to us sooner or later, and keep watching the cryptocurrency world. i'm sure one day there will be space for good quality bounty hunters to earn valuable cryptocurrency
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 06, 2019, 12:09:12 PM
Yes you are right payments rolled down to a minimum. and in General, 80-90 percent of projects simply do not pay employees. so and die soon ICO quite. I think we need to find new ways of generating income. mining is also not profitable. does anyone have any ideas?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 06, 2019, 11:50:44 AM
Personally, I think that bounty hunters are currently not going through the best period in their activity. Since just two years ago, bounty hunters received a very good income. And at the moment, this is not the best time for bounty hunters. But soon everything will be as before and bounty hunters will begin to receive good rewards.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 06, 2019, 11:50:33 AM
Many people are used to complaining about failures, instead of trying to improve their situation. I like what you said, I agree with you, buddy. I think that bounty hunters should use their experience to improve their financial situation, instead of crying.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 06, 2019, 11:40:12 AM
Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.
It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago and not only that, it now takes more time to be paid than it was. So, instead of complaining, why not through some of the experience you have got, since your sojourn in the crypto space, explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your portfolio.

N.B:
This might be like  a vital information. There are lots of projects that did bounty campaigns (although not all), which have decided to extent the time of payment of tokens to their bounty participants. Whose tokens are growing tremendously after listing on exchange. Which means that traders and investors of projects like these get their profits before bounty hunters are paid.

DISCLAIMER:: Although, this is not an investment advice, but an observation, which i have decided to call your attention to.
Pages:
Jump to: