Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not buy Ethereum - page 40. (Read 43642 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:10:24 AM
Well, i think ethereum popularity has falling because many ICO has failed.
But eth will keep alive because many companies using erc20 tokens as their main token in ETH network.
So, rest assure because ETH is not gonna die.
Yeah ETH is not gonna die but her price keep going down everytime. I didn't expect it will be this bad in 2018 and have crossed the $200 line. I think we will soon to see the price around $ 150 and welcome to the beginning again.
The likelihood that we will go down to the level of $ 150 is very small, already at the levels of $ 180-190 redemption begins. Even if we drop to $ 150, there will be a very quick buyout and the bears will fall into the trap.
in my opinion there is no reason to refuse buying the Ethereum. with the ability to develop owned Ethereum will greatly benefit by having the Ethereum and count on it as a coin. Moreover, with the current Ethereum has high value and increasing development.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 09:02:55 AM
You are right, basically, people tend to keep money in a more reliable bitcoin, but it’s in etherium you can get not bad X not in a few years, but in a few months
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
November 01, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
But eth will keep alive because many companies using erc20 tokens as their main token in ETH network.
Yeah ETH is not gonna die but her price keep going down everytime. I didn't expect it will be this bad in 2018 and have crossed the $200 line. I think we will soon to see the price around $ 150 and welcome to the beginning again.
The likelihood that we will go down to the level of $ 150 is very small, already at the levels of $ 180-190 redemption begins. Even if we drop to $ 150, there will be a very quick buyout and the bears will fall into the trap.
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
I think that one of the best coins to invest in ethereum, everyone knows that when we enter a bull season, ethereum will live much bigger price increases than bitcoin and will save more money Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
Due to the fact that many ICO were launched on the basis of the Ethereum platform, this caused a large congestion of the network, which generally affects negatively. This is another reason not in favor of ETH.
maybe what you say is true, but all of it returns to the interests and interests of the investor because the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor
Activity: 51
November 01, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
think that you just have wasted your time by writing this 3 reasons, because a lot coins have same problems and more coins have more problems, but eth is still good for invesment
ethreum is one of the strongest cryptocurrencoes roght now and i think taht it is good that we ahve it right now is jot it

Eth has a short run high potential, but long run fundamentally it will die out due to the icos markets
Activity: 205
November 01, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
This year my earnings are not big and it’s more convenient for me to change coins for air, I think this is one of those coins that should be kept in a wallet.
November 01, 2018, 03:30:06 PM
think that you just have wasted your time by writing this 3 reasons, because a lot coins have same problems and more coins have more problems, but eth is still good for invesment
ethreum is one of the strongest cryptocurrencoes roght now and i think taht it is good that we ahve it right now is jot it
November 01, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
i do not lbow why in my opi ipn ethereum os good and even with the situation tjat is happening right now ypu can rely on it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Activity: 340
October 29, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
Activity: 196
October 29, 2018, 06:49:53 PM
I am still confident that ethereum is a wonderful coin that in the future will only strengthen its leadership in the cryptocurrency market. definitely worth buying this coin
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 29, 2018, 06:39:57 PM
I strongly disagree with your assessments.
You may have valid reasons, but they are not the only reasons why ethereum is falling.
I think people using ETH as the major ico token has a huge effect on this since most icos this year has failed.
I think ETH is approaching a crucial time when the growth will ve more stable due to a decline in ICOs
Activity: 1260
October 29, 2018, 12:47:35 AM
Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

Activity: 798
October 28, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
I think ethereum is good coin. We know that most token in market using ethereum blockchain and ethereum needed for transaction fee. Maybe ethereum have technical problem but we know that ethereum have good developers team
Activity: 135
October 28, 2018, 07:48:01 PM
i think that you just hate Ethereum for reasons known by only you, ethereum has a lot advantages in comparison with even bitcoin
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 17, 2018, 06:49:41 PM
I don't believe that we should not buy ethereum, sure the coins that are being created on the network's blockchain could lead to congestion but so far it seems to be holding up fine. When given the chance to buy between bitcoin and ethereum I would choose bitcoin but i invest in ethereum every chance I get because i know that the coin will do great.
you should and imagine if you have bought ethereum at the dip and then it has been increasing a lot. It will be so easy to fix the scalability of ethereum but mostly the ethereum blockchain gets congestion due to the spam transaction that has created by competitor just like EOS. I have no idea about your point at all.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
The reasons are some way or another supported however despite everything it doesn't prevent individuals from purchasing Ethereum since it is such a prominent coin. In any case, actually we require an option that is superior to these old coins now. We require something inventive. This kind of development was appeared by REMME. Who thought of secret key free anchored accounts? It just satisfies the security issues and furthermore is enrolled. This coin is based to tackle the issues of the general population and depends on genuine issues which will make it popular in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 05:54:16 AM
I don't believe that we should not buy ethereum, sure the coins that are being created on the network's blockchain could lead to congestion but so far it seems to be holding up fine. When given the chance to buy between bitcoin and ethereum I would choose bitcoin but i invest in ethereum every chance I get because i know that the coin will do great.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
I accept ethereum innovation will thrive in consistently. all coins or tokens have shortcomings however there are times to change or refresh the innovation. so it's simply a question of time for the improvement of ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: