Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not buy Ethereum - page 6. (Read 43642 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 11:17:51 AM
I think that in the near future ethereum will grow at least 2 times. and in a few years it will cost a lot of money, so I consider it necessary for each of us to purchase at least 1 ethereum coin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 28, 2019, 11:13:05 AM
in my opinion for ethereum it is quite risky because the increase is very dependent on the bitcoin situation, I see in recent days when bitcoin has decreased which is quite altcoin and other alt some have been affected, this is where I think you should not buy ETH

There is no crypto that is safe and guarantees profit, this is what makes us have to understand from the start, if we hope it is safe then never crypto invest, buying gold or property is certainly more feasible.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 11:01:45 AM
i did not see the ether fall for this. Ether is the basis of altcoins. It is a measurement tool. It measures the value of most altcoins. It has built a huge ecosystem. I will continue to hold it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 10:21:40 AM
in my opinion for ethereum it is quite risky because the increase is very dependent on the bitcoin situation, I see in recent days when bitcoin has decreased which is quite altcoin and other alt some have been affected, this is where I think you should not buy ETH
i dont thing so, ethereum still worth it for invest if you say ethereum condition following bitcoin, so for what you invest in ethereum better you put your money in bitcoin. you must to know each coin has a different development
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2019, 09:34:00 AM
At present the price of ethereum is quite high even though it has experienced a decline from the developer, which happens, of course, the increase is very large, this we can see from the market price chart

It is not as high as we wanted to see it when making our prognoses for 2019. Suppose, it is a very good time to invest in Ethereum: soon, the cryptocurrencies and ETH as well will jump to the highest hill.
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
April 27, 2019, 03:52:42 PM
Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

1. Yes, ether has infinite emission. But it may be hard forked into a finite emission.

2. Read number 3.

3. This was a different time.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
April 27, 2019, 03:50:48 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
April 27, 2019, 03:48:30 PM
according to me eth is still valid even though there are no recent news concerning him, until he has a worthy substitute as neo, eos, tron ​​i will continue to invest in it, is among the few altcoin that manages to keep up with btc
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 27, 2019, 03:21:14 PM
Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
if you are fine say anything that people had confidence about the development of ethereum so it is the important think more than any type of tips and tricks so if they can't parents was increased in your mind with the investment of ethereum then you can do it and face the problems in the future.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 27, 2019, 02:14:16 PM
So why not? I consider ETH to be one of the most promising coins on the market as it already has a lot of potential and its capabilities when the price was at its peak so I can say with confidence that you need to buy it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
April 27, 2019, 01:43:22 PM
In my opinion, the price of Ethereum is still in the current low price range and what we see kamrin Ethereum has begun to increase and then fall again and the current movement of Ethereum makes people feel hesitant to buy it.
and in my opinion Ethereum is more appropriate to invest in the long term, because there will definitely be a very satisfying increase in the future and you must be patient.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
April 27, 2019, 01:24:31 PM
I believe that investing in ethereum is the most profitable investment.  Where can I get a profit.  I continue to invest in ethereum and everything suits me.
Activity: 925
April 27, 2019, 01:18:31 PM
So far am concerned, I will continue investing in ETH, as it is the only coin with great potential after BTC. I will keep holding as well as trading, because ETH will always be relevant in this crypto space.
Merit: 101
April 14, 2019, 02:37:59 PM
I agree with you that the main risk for the cost of ETH is unlimited emission- if viewed from the investor side, but the main task of the Aether is not to ensure speculative value.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
April 14, 2019, 02:29:18 PM
I have invested heavily in this altcoin, I feel this altcoin is good for the long term. now there hasn't been a big change, but I'm sure one day ethereum can show its value again. ethereum has public support and has promising prospects for the future.
Activity: 686
April 14, 2019, 02:11:03 PM
I also support ethereum. Because I consider it one of the strongest coins. Which can compete with any altcoin. As its platform and idea.
Ethereum is truly extraordinary because it always survives in any condition because they have been very experienced making Ethereum very strong.
Ethereum also has a very large investor and also believes Ethereum and that is something that really helps Ethereum to continue to grow.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2019, 02:06:47 PM
I also support ethereum. Because I consider it one of the strongest coins. Which can compete with any altcoin. As its platform and idea.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
April 14, 2019, 02:06:19 PM
The reason am not buying ETH is because the price has not been stable since  last year and whenever the price rise, it diminish within few days. ETH is good for those that are doing everyday trading.
Activity: 840
April 14, 2019, 01:40:38 PM
I believe that the author is wrong with his statement about the abstraction from ETH. ETH today is the most promising currency that is experiencing a smooth rise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
April 14, 2019, 10:34:34 AM
At present the price of ethereum is quite high even though it has experienced a decline from the developer, which happens, of course, the increase is very large, this we can see from the market price chart
Pages:
Jump to: