Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not buy Ethereum - page 10. (Read 43642 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 09, 2019, 03:28:42 PM
Seeing from the way ethereum has grown this few days, I am beginning to believe that ethereum may overtake other crypto soon on coinmarketcap.
I see the gap of their market caps is decreasing day to day. It shows that ethereum has improved very fast. So, there is a chance for ethereum to return to the second place. This is a good signal for ethereum holders to the next potential rising. We all know that ethereum is a great coins with multi-purposes.   

I agree with you, Ethereum went well in price. I even decided to set a margin position up to $ 200 for Ethereum.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 02:49:06 PM
Seeing from the way ethereum has grown this few days, I am beginning to believe that ethereum may overtake other crypto soon on coinmarketcap.
I see the gap of their market caps is decreasing day to day. It shows that ethereum has improved very fast. So, there is a chance for ethereum to return to the second place. This is a good signal for ethereum holders to the next potential rising. We all know that ethereum is a great coins with multi-purposes.   
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 09, 2019, 01:31:44 PM
Each person has the right to decide for himself to buy him a coin Ethereum or not to buy. Perhaps every coin has its pros and cons. The minuses you mentioned are not enough for me to refuse to buy a coin, which is now confidently ranked second.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 09, 2019, 01:16:29 PM
i probably buy bitcoin rather than ethereum. eth is very volatile this past few months. the chart is a bit up and down compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 09, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Last two week ethereum only have price about $130 and right now bitcoin have raised up above $181 and will be more higher, why not to buy and invest your money in ethereum because you will get much profit later.
Those who previously invested have now gained profits. And then it is more likely to continue. If you already have confidence to this market, eth will be one of the best choices.

It is always said that those who want to make money should invest during the lows and should have patience to hold back the coins and during the bull run it will rise and you would get the best profits for yourself as compared to any other asset class .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 12:23:19 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum is one of the most powerful projects. I invest in this coin and I am sure that such investments will bring me a good profit. I am waiting for a strong growth in the cryptocurrency market in a few months.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 09, 2019, 11:14:51 AM
Last two week ethereum only have price about $130 and right now bitcoin have raised up above $181 and will be more higher, why not to buy and invest your money in ethereum because you will get much profit later.
Those who previously invested have now gained profits. And then it is more likely to continue. If you already have confidence to this market, eth will be one of the best choices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 10:59:56 AM
Most of the people dont want to buy ethereum because they really scare if ethereum goes fall so that's why. But if the market goes up people really want to buy ethereum.
Well now there is a good entry point , especially if you are not going to sell immediately , I think by the end of the year Ethereum can cost above$300
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 10:54:26 AM
I also preffer bitcoin, but i also had more Ethereum in past, and now i have only some small amount, but i think is still worth buying and who buy low and sell now has a nice profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 09, 2019, 10:49:06 AM
~snip~

if compore with bitcoin , ETH still above about fast transaction
if you want get fast transaction you only incraese GAS price
yes, if people complain about the slow transaction on ethereum then they are wrong because sooner or later the transaction on ethereum depends on the GAS Price
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 09, 2019, 08:19:17 AM
If you want to buy Ethereum its worth it because ETH is among the nest altcoins out there but if you don't want to include Ethereum then go for tron or EOS they are Ethereum competitors ,its all about choices
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 09, 2019, 07:31:25 AM
Lets change the topic maybe better to change it why we need to still invesg to the ethereum. There is no factor or any reason to srop investing to the ethereum because if we invest our money to that coin our future will be better and good because ethereum can become times 1000 our money today because it can rise look like what bitcoin highest value achieve in 2017..
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 07:27:42 AM
at present, ether is still a reliable investment, except for bitcoin. the distribution of ether has a complete mechanism. it can't just add coins. Ether has formed a huge ecosystem. i think it has a bright future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 09, 2019, 07:20:32 AM
Not for me because I believe that ethereum is one of the most profitable coin if we only know how to deal with the changes of its value. Better than any other coin, I would prefer to buy more ethereum than take the risks because it has proven me a lot and has given me a great gain.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 09, 2019, 06:22:01 AM
Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

well,, all your reason above, is not reasonable for me,,
because as you can see ethereum still stand at the top list of altcoins until now right ?
even this crypto is become the second best crypto after bitcoin my friend and in my opinion crypto investors must have ethereum in their portofolio mate
Activity: 258
April 09, 2019, 05:09:04 AM
Eth is a good investment for my opinion, there are lots of bad side of crypto curremcy happened in the past year but look at them specially in eth, still have gotten large amount of volume,. There is no other coin can catch up that easily in eth, i give one example,. Ico or token sale was accept eth right. Just thunking this kind of thing. People are really close to use eth and there is no sign of collapsing these days
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 05:08:34 AM
With all you've said, I still believe in Ethereum, Ethereum is one of my favorite coin to buy and hold, knowing the best time to sell is what is needed and not allowing greed and unnecessary fomo blow you away till you lose 80% of your investment.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 09, 2019, 05:03:39 AM
I already bought ethereum before the crypto market increased. Because I believe the crypto market will increase in the near future. And in the end it's true, I always believe altcoin always believes in ethereum. Ethereum one of the crypto that has great potential going forward will increase.
it is a good thing and still keeps your coins, you will benefit from it.
Cryptocurrency will continue to grow so that Altcoin is potentially profitable and especially Ethereum.
trust yourself because it's good enough, don't be easy to trust other people before you explore further.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 09, 2019, 04:43:45 AM
I already bought ethereum before the crypto market increased. Because I believe the crypto market will increase in the near future. And in the end it's true, I always believe altcoin always believes in ethereum. Ethereum one of the crypto that has great potential going forward will increase.
Activity: 313
April 09, 2019, 03:48:55 AM
maybe they think differently so they don't buy Ethereum and maybe they buy another Altcoin, because they trust their choice more.
now Bitcoin and Ethereum have increased quite well but now they are down again and maybe later he will rise even higher.
it's not too late for people who want to invest because Ethereum will go up so much that you can get big profits.
Pages:
Jump to: