Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not government create new law for dead people with crimes to serve ??? - page 3. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is without doubt the most idiotic i have ever heard say in my entire life. The dead who were bad are already receiving punishment already.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I think that will not help. If a person has psychological deviations to suicides, then only mental treatment will help him.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
"What is dead may never die". If they were already dead inside before trying to commit suicide by cops, literally dying would be nothing to them. It'll be more a release from their tormented existence.

IMHO the best way to scare the shit out of these "suicidal killers" it to make it clear to them that the cops would do everything to capture them alive and that they'd suffer. They would not be allowed to glorify their own deaths by having their names in the headlines as they die resisting arrest.

I've mentioned it before, hook them up to machines. Turn them into blood farms. Rather than just take a lot of blood from drives and then throw them away because they expired, why not get the blood fresh? Maybe take a little liver every now and then too, if they were found to be compatible with a transplant patient.

Sounds evil but I believe even the most callous criminal would not want to spend all their remaining years like that. It would be a fate worse than death that they wanted.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
In regard to STEVE STEPHENS: The Facebook Killer Incident!

Why not government create a new law for dead people with crimes to serve their time while they're dead Huh isn't that amazing??? that law may help reduce of the number of suicidal crimes because the criminals may understand even when they're dead their body or remains may have to serve the time for their own crime! and no one would want his dead body on display for some of his criminal did while he's dead!

What do you think guys???

Creative idea. Too costly.

Not too costly to operate rather hardly to implement but it'll work if implemented carefully Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member

Why not government create a new law for dead people with crimes to serve their time while they're dead Huh isn't that amazing??? that law may help reduce of the number of suicidal crimes because the criminals may understand even when they're dead their body or remains may have to serve the time for their own crime! and no one would want his dead body on display for some of his criminal did while he's dead!

I think that law will be useless and will not going to work. The reason why people commit suicide is that they feel a very negative emotion that will cause their mind to function abnormally leaving their reason behind. It means that people with strong negative emotions are no longer thinking rationally and even with that kind of law they will still commit suicide since their brains are no longer thinking normally.

Great answer here, but that law would work to make an example of others, so that other people will try to commit the same crime and get away with that, like Steve Stephens for example... isn't that is the purpose of law???
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

Creative idea. Too costly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

I think that law will be useless and will not going to work. The reason why people commit suicide is that they feel a very negative emotion that will cause their mind to function abnormally leaving their reason behind. It means that people with strong negative emotions are no longer thinking rationally and even with that kind of law they will still commit suicide since their brains are no longer thinking normally.
copper member
I think it's stupid. It is better for such people to apply the death penalty with prolonged torture, so that they suffer during life. After death, they do not care what happens to their body.

I'm talking about the people that killed themselves already, like Steve Stephens! And who told you that people don't care about their body while they're dead Huh Everybody wants his body to rest in peace, dude!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I think it's stupid. It is better for such people to apply the death penalty with prolonged torture, so that they suffer during life. After death, they do not care what happens to their body.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: