Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not just print dollars? - page 2. (Read 30043 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 16, 2018, 04:42:40 AM
Doesn't work like that. That will simply cause a severe inflation which is by definition the increasing amount of money thus the increase of prices doing that by loans makes us able to regulate inflation by making laws that facilitate or harden getting loans
It will surely increase the rate of the inflation in the whole world and that will become the main reason for the fiat currencies to fail because an aggressive printing of the fiat will not give any benefit to the people but a problem to think everyday because their money will be useless and there will be no proper way of exchanging currency to an item because most of the currencies will be worthless.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
Doesn't work like that. That will simply cause a severe inflation which is by definition the increasing amount of money thus the increase of prices doing that by loans makes us able to regulate inflation by making laws that facilitate or harden getting loans
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?
There is a like a billion economical reasons why shouldn’t governments do that but the simplest reason would be that there would be a whole lot more cash in the market and the more cash there are in the World means the less it will worth.

Say you have 1 apple and you are hungry and someone came in and said he will give you 10 dollars for your apple, you would refuse it because you are hungry and you need it but if you have 1000 apples and hungry and someone says he would pay 10 dollars per apple you would sell like 990 of them.
Meaning the more cash there is , the less worthy it will have.
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

All currencies are built on trust. That is how bitcoin is thriving people believe in it as a worldwide player in financial markets. If we just keep printing money it depends values it. We have all seen what happens worldwide when people lose trust in their currency it tumbles and people are forced to believe there is a recession as people are less inclined to spend slowing the global wheel of money
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 01:55:36 PM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency, it is not material so we can not print or copy it. That is the essence of virtual currency. Besides, it has a limited amount to ensure that the market is stable and out of control.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
I didn't knew it before that bitcoins can also be paper printed? -_-
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

you can not just print money for paying debts, for your information, the amount of money is relative to the economic status of a certain country and it needs resources to do so. Printing is not as easy as it sounds because it has process that it undergoes not just print and print until you have enough money. If a country printed more money and not considering their economical status, then that money will become worthless or has less value. If it is used to pay debts, it will affect the economy of a country,there will be inflation or something like that.If you recall on your economics class,  the law of demand and supply plays a big role here because you can not just easily increase your supply because it has a great negative effect on the economy of a certain country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
It's when I see this kind of question that I understand how big is the necessity to give a basic financial education to population.
But I suspect that governments prefer to keep the people in ignorance, so they can't understand what misuse politicians do of public money...

Because wealth is created by printing money if you just print dollars without increasing the wealth we'll get inflation or even hyperinflation. The law of supply and demand will always apply.

Oh it is well known and very obvious... but it is also very true that many government do it because it keeps people happy for a while, until they start noticing the dirty trick
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
It's when I see this kind of question that I understand how big is the necessity to give a basic financial education to population.
But I suspect that governments prefer to keep the people in ignorance, so they can't understand what misuse politicians do of public money...

Because wealth is created by printing money if you just print dollars without increasing the wealth we'll get inflation or even hyperinflation. The law of supply and demand will always apply.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
First of all, like someone already told, you must have the right equipment to print money, but I suppose that that’s an illegal practice in every nation, (even legit ones) due to local Bank’s rights and “ownership”, if we can say so. It would be nice though, but one common “John Doe” can’t simply print money when needed. It would be the end of working society and anarchy would spread so fast.
So let’s stick with cryptos, maybe one day we will be able to “print” wallets, like QR codes. Should be nice, dont’ you think?

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:17:39 PM
the more goods, the cheaper they are, the more money, the less their cost, this will lead to inflation
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
February 08, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
By asking such question, it seemed to me that you lack knowledge when it comes to economics. Printing money won't solve the problem, it won't even help in increasing the value. This will only result to inflation, does not help at all but will only cause problems. Next time you ask a question or even attempt to make advises, see the real issue and know how things work. It's not that hard, the internet can give you answers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 27, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
Well, when I sustain that there is a big need of general financial education, it seems that I have good reasons...
It's not worth to answer of course; all what I can say is: go on wikipedia and search the word "inflation".
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 26, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

They will definitely be an inflation when there is too much printing..
Well we  cannot really just print a dallor because dollar is a government property anf it should be sailed by the government and there is really a sailed to its validity maybe we can print dollars but it is no value because it is just a ordinary paper while the government dallor is really the true dollar we can really print dollar but it is called fake  because it is not from the government.
If we will just print dollars then it will be a huge problem for us and not only to the government. We can experience a worthless fiat or currency because the inflation will be a huge problem so that is why the regular currencies are not the best to use for the future because they are exposed in inflation and the trust of the people are the only reason why it have a value.
Activity: 25
January 26, 2018, 07:04:10 PM
Printing dollars is bad for the economy. Too many dollar circulating in the market is not good. And if anyone can print dollar. Noone will work. Everybody will print dollars to spare.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Are you serious? We discuss here legal issues only
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 26, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Well we  cannot really just print a dallor because dollar is a government property anf it should be sailed by the government and there is really a sailed to its validity maybe we can print dollars but it is no value because it is just a ordinary paper while the government dallor is really the true dollar we can really print dollar but it is called fake  because it is not from the government.
Activity: 392
January 26, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 26, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
Just think of our bitcoin, the interesting thing about bitcoin is the limitations in the number of coins to be mined. Same is with the dollar, if they print of their own and distribute it won't have value same as that it have. When something is available beyond the necessity it'll be valueless.
Pages:
Jump to: