Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not just print dollars? - page 4. (Read 30043 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
When you print a lot of money, than the value of it decreases. In turn, this will cause a massive inflation. It is basic supply and demand. If the demand of printed money is the same and you increase the supply of it by printing, then the price of it decreases.  Furthermore, if you print many copies, the point of having money is diminishing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:21:41 AM
You cant just print dollars because the miney experts will see that you just fake dollars and they will notica that it is just a print and it is fake
Activity: 126
January 12, 2018, 01:47:55 AM
Because if they print and print dollars and give to people, there will be no jobs and people will not strive hard and work hard to earn money because it will just give it to them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:39:41 AM
Do you think they not?
Really assured dollar cost is about 8 cents.
People who has access to dollar printers use it fully.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
well imagine if everybody had enough money and no one was in need for it by printing it too much than no one would work for money and when we would be sick there won`t be any doctors why bother yourself to work when you got the cash  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
January 11, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
You can't print paper money without the specific material to do it... Cryptocurrency is a whole new revolution!
O right! Mine as much as we want. Cheesy. Controlled by no one, bound by nothing.
If that is just that easy to print money so do we think there can be a balance in terms of money? They cannot just print money there are lot of studies and consideration first before doing money. Yah right, just make sure we have cryptocurrency in our bucket list so we can have more money if we want to.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:21:03 PM
Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

Bitcoin is a perfect thing.

Plan B.

it is true that the bitcoin can not be printed by cons it can suffer 1 million fork ahah
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 11, 2018, 07:16:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?
We cannot just simply print a currency. Printing too much money will cause inflation. Just like on products/goods, if the supply increases, the value of that product will decrease. It was the same thing with our currency, if the government prints too much money, it's value will have a lower value because all prices in our economy will increase.
Activity: 157
January 11, 2018, 06:42:36 PM
You can't print paper money without the specific material to do it... Cryptocurrency is a whole new revolution!
O right! Mine as much as we want. Cheesy. Controlled by no one, bound by nothing.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

It can't be done. Because dollars or any kind of money is exchanged to the amount of gold that a Country holds. If it has less gold, there less dollars or money that will be printed.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

You're right that bitcoin can't be printed when more is needed.

You're wrong that bitcoin has real value. The value is perceived because all of us place value upon it...just as we do fiat currency.

There is no tangible thing that supports the value of bitcoin, that can prove there is value to it.

There's no Gold, no Silver, no other tangible item that exists in the world...just the promise that only so much bitcoin can every be mined and that the validity of transactions and balances are verified by the community that uses it.

bitcoin is opensource. which means anything can be changed. i don't think they will, but at some point the devs can decide to increase the coincap.
Bitcoin was invented originally to online as a data and the network work as peer-to-peer and fully decentralized. The bitcoin is very fast, secure, and offers global payments. Heck, bitcoin is now acceptable worldwide. if you can't see value in all of that you can find it nowhere in the world.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
December 31, 2017, 03:20:29 AM
Printing dollors or for that matter any paper currency without any prior measures and reserves will end up creating inflation.
Inflation basically in a leyman's way, excessive availabilty of monetary assets which creates sharp decrease in its value. This means if there is over printing if any currency, its value decreases very sharply and now it will be less valued and what it can buy will be super marginal and minimal.

This is the reason a nation or government cannot directly print away their paper money. This is also the reason we have a mechanism for bitcoin generation. So that excessive coins are not created. Also we have a limit of maximum coins because of which inflation would never occur in bitcoin world.
Activity: 20
December 31, 2017, 02:51:39 AM
the government dont want to print dollars mainly because of inflation and this can bring financial crisis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
December 25, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
Most of the dollars are drawn outside the US. Therefore, when a printing press is turned on in the US, there are more dollars in Washington's hands - due to the fact that in the rest of the world they are depreciating.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 10:27:33 AM
dollars is not just dollars, i mean it is not just a paper. it has a special paper that only dollars can be printed just like bitcoin not easy to generate, all you need is to mine but you will have a good specs of pc before mining.
yes, this is the most obvious answer to this question...because money can't just printed, but there is technology in which the total amount of money in the world shouldn't exceed a certain amount (I don't remember how much)
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 08:58:59 AM
dollars is not just dollars, i mean it is not just a paper. it has a special paper that only dollars can be printed just like bitcoin not easy to generate, all you need is to mine but you will have a good specs of pc before mining.
Activity: 28
December 23, 2017, 08:50:03 AM
usually es idiviualsnow regard you if you have money  but for me personanly my family is number 1  d ly
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
print, but remember that in every country very strict penalties for counterfeiting money) or you about America) they do so
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 05, 2017, 10:10:14 PM

Because the bankers stole the right to print money from the governments, and at the end they agreed on this system since they benefit in this system as well since they are stealing form the people they promised to serve, the system is not going to change until it collapses by its own weight.
Activity: 20
December 05, 2017, 08:29:59 PM
I do notbeleve i can for the time being at least. Banks supply solutions for very long years no matter what. it
Pages:
Jump to: