Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not stıck to bıtcoın? - page 3. (Read 2790 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 01, 2013, 05:44:16 PM
Please tell, maybe if we can all remove that dot, these alts will disappear too  Wink

Copy and paste the character "ı" and put ıt everywhere, when you need ıt.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 01, 2013, 05:43:07 PM
ı dont know guys just dont feel lıke alt coıns are that great.

thınk about ıt , ıf people see all these random coıns poppıng up on the medıa after bıtcoın what wıll they thınk?

"oh shıt man thıs shıts to complıcated better go play my playstatıon"

or

"oh no man , they saıd ıt would be one currency, one currency to rule them all!"

ı thınk ıf you push all these shıtocurrencıes out the door ıt wıll gıve bıtcoın a bıt more strength.

but ı dont know who knows.

wouldnt ıt be better to take the dev from the new coıns and put them ınto bıtcoın ınstead of havıng all these scattered ants runnıng around? what about the fat mutant ant that got fed too much green radıoactıve spınnach? what about popeye ant?

Tell me your secret. How do I do 'i's without the dot?

ıt ıs awesome, was the only thıng ı was thınkıng about whıle readıng thıs post aswell

as to the OPs question, alt coins are for normal people who cant mine bitcoin anymore

ım ın turkey rıght now. the keyboards are shıt here. shıt. wıth the dotless ı.

ı can do a normal i but ıts on the other sıde of the keyboard ı cbf adjustıng my typıng hand for that. nobody got tıme fo dat
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
September 01, 2013, 05:42:21 PM

thınk about ıt , ıf people see all these random coıns poppıng up on the medıa after bıtcoın what wıll they thınk?

or

"oh no man , they saıd ıt would be one currency, one currency to rule them all!"

ı thınk ıf you push all these shıtocurrencıes out the door ıt wıll gıve bıtcoın a bıt more strength.

wouldnt ıt be better to take the dev from the new coıns and put them ınto bıtcoın ınstead of havıng all these scattered ants runnıng around? what about the fat mutant ant that got fed too much green radıoactıve spınnach? what about popeye ant?

ıt ıs awesome, was the only thıng ı was thınkıng about whıle readıng thıs post aswell

as to the OPs question, alt coins are for normal people who cant mine bitcoin anymore

Please tell, maybe if we can all remove that dot, these alts will disappear too  Wink
Activity: 252
September 01, 2013, 05:37:44 PM

or

Activity: 750
Merit: 503
September 01, 2013, 05:32:39 PM

or

September 01, 2013, 05:32:30 PM

If if there were some innovation with new coins, and not just a copy / paste of the old coins Smiley
Nonsense. if someone hacks SHA256 and mines all the remaining BTC in a day, the value will plummet and the scrypt coins will take over.

[/quote]

Which is not gonna happen before I die.
September 01, 2013, 05:31:27 PM
BTC = gold
LTC = silver

There are maybe 5 - 10 interesting altcoins.
Some of the others died, or will die soon.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 01, 2013, 05:29:43 PM
A monoculture will eventually fail, that is reason enough to keep alternatives.

If if there were some innovation with new coins, and not just a copy / paste of the old coins Smiley
Nonsense. if someone hacks SHA256 and mines all the remaining BTC in a day, the value will plummet and the scrypt coins will take over.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 01, 2013, 05:29:34 PM
I agree. Until we see an altcoin with some real innovation they just come across as get rich quick schemes.
September 01, 2013, 05:28:35 PM

well thats the thıng. theres all these copycats.

but ı suppose ıt ıs somewhat good because ıt wıll be lıke gold and sılver. you can use them both seperately sıde by sıde. you would use one for long term ınvestment and one for mıcro transactıons (bıtcoın ısnt great for small transactıons)
September 01, 2013, 05:24:06 PM

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 01, 2013, 05:22:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
September 01, 2013, 05:20:11 PM
Why not just 1 web site? Why not just 1 Fiat money? Why not just 1 stock trading platform?

Why because if the market can support it, it will. If not, well I think we know.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
September 01, 2013, 05:18:08 PM
People have strong negative emotions about missing the bitcoin price increase. That is of course a huge mistake, because by playing with altcoins they will most likely miss on future bitcoin price increases. A good example of this is the tanking LTC/BTC.
September 01, 2013, 05:16:25 PM

or

Pages:
Jump to: