Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin? - page 19. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
It's very, very simple, I think that people are sure that those projects that today have a lower capitalization in the market, most likely these projects, should increase very much in price. I also think that there are projects that are really not properly valued by the market today.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
April 11, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
People are holding altcoin because of the hope that their altcoin they are holding might increase price and maybe because they are not yet satisfied with the current value of their coin.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 11, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
I guess you don't have any coin investments with you that's why your question is so lame. FYI We traders/ investors believe that this fluctuations are just part of the market cycles, normal/common routine in trading world. We keep on holding our investments because we have enough knowledge in this career.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
Alts could mooned better then bitcoin of ethereum , like some new strong alt coin from strong project could make 100x profit like icon did , ethereum if will make 2x will be very nice Smiley

Are you sure, i think two case with make 100x profit. You buy a coin 100x but the volume only have $1k-5k, so how you can sell your coin. Last case this coin have big volume, but possibility of buying is like buying a lottery ticket
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
People are now Targeting altcoins coz they have very high potential to give them higer percentage of profit not all altcoins basically coins between 20-200 ranked also many are investing in ico also,  it is growing day by day as it can give some seroius returns
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
April 11, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
Alts could mooned better then bitcoin of ethereum , like some new strong alt coin from strong project could make 100x profit like icon did , ethereum if will make 2x will be very nice Smiley
Activity: 532
April 11, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
Mostly  only few people hold altcoins on the falling market. Most people do not have the patience, because they think that the market will fall even lower. And those who hold, waiting for the recovery of the market, that is, expect at least the price for which they bought coins.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
April 11, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
It is very simple , because people think they are undervalued at this point , and in the future the expect the price to go up. There is not much more behind it , everybody is just here to make money.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

It's hard to say whether people like their alts or not, but everyone expects to make a profit. Many lost hope and left the game. I do not want to sell at low prices. I think that after a while there will be a good price increase. This is my strategy.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

because such people give hope that their coins will continue to rise. so holding it is the best effort given to defend their coins.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 11, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

For investors, they always look for and expect profit from their investment. So if investors is still holding altcoins which they invested in then of course they have faith in those altcoins, they believe those altcoins will go up in the future.
For me, i'm still holding some altcoins which i researched their project (even i bought more when the price of them was down a new bottom) because i believe those projects will make change the world in the future and the price of them will increase many time.
Activity: 231
April 11, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
Just like bitcoin there are altcoins that are potential to hold to and is possible to have a big profit/pump in the future, that is why aside from bitcoin a lot of people here are holding altcoins too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
April 11, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
people are holding coin are holding to maximize profits, if you sell now, it is not a good bizness compared to the prices of last december
Activity: 146
April 11, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
after Q1 a lot of people are holding because they don't want to sell at a loss. there isn't any more gains to be had through swapping to main coins at the moment so may as well ride it out
Of course, everyone keeps the Crypto currency, because they do not want to fix the loss. Everyone wants to go into a plus, unfortunately, the market dictates its terms.
Activity: 28
April 11, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
after Q1 a lot of people are holding because they don't want to sell at a loss. there isn't any more gains to be had through swapping to main coins at the moment so may as well ride it out
copper member
Activity: 462
April 11, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
Holding them will make a good investment and plan to earn profits after a certain period of time (short or long term)
And of course they wait for prices to go up and sell them more expensive they bought earlier.
Holding altcoins is similar to the same procedure as holding bitcoin, so I would not be surprised why people should hold altcoins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 11, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

they hold their altcoin because they want to earn big profit. the only reason they keep holdin' is because they dont want to miss the chance to sell their altcoin at high value. I do have the same reason why I am still holding my altcoins.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

I think the reason why people still holding their altcoin is because they believe altcoin that can give them a bright future. And the other reason why they holding is they are waiting for the price increases and then sell them to get more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 11, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
because in my opinion by way of holding altcoin will give a big profit compared to trading, although if trading we will get profit directly at that moment, whereas if we hold then we will get profit in a long time, but profit obtained will be very big than trading  Grin.
Activity: 420
April 11, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
in my own opinion why people hold Altcoin because Altcoin as an alternative to Bitcoin substitute that already merge the high price is Altcoin still affordable for those who want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: