Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin? - page 17. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
April 12, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
Those who hold my altcoins think their altcoins have fallen too far from the time they invest, so they decide to hold to die rather than sell anymore. As for the rest, they exchanged all their altcoins to ETH or BTC to hold, not hold altcoins because they thought the altcoins would fall sharply in exchange rates. I always transfer from Token to ETH every time I get from bounty Smiley)
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
i think they want to hold their altcoins because they wanted to get a higher profit.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
April 12, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
Because people bought altcoin at a higher price, so now sold may lose money, and most of the people on these altcoin project, for me, I also like ADA, NEO, QTUM these intelligent contract project.
I agree on that, people are  having the fear of missing out on the profit which might result from an investment or a decision that make them regret. They are unsure of the potential of a situation that might end for them to be utterly ruin and be destroy with losses from the current downfall of a price.
People holding the altcoins because they have a feeling that they're altcoins would be a goof some day. They think it have a good performance, but we can't deny the fact that not all altcoins have always like this. There's only some altcoins who have a good future. The more known, the more investors or in the top list.ao be careful in choosing in investing
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 06:32:24 AM
Because people bought altcoin at a higher price, so now sold may lose money, and most of the people on these altcoin project, for me, I also like ADA, NEO, QTUM these intelligent contract project.
I agree on that, people are  having the fear of missing out on the profit which might result from an investment or a decision that make them regret. They are unsure of the potential of a situation that might end for them to be utterly ruin and be destroy with losses from the current downfall of a price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:25:00 AM
Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

The basic reason to hold is to get maximum profit when prices are up.I am holding very strong coins in my crypto portfolio,which I know that would thrive high in upcoming years,this is the only reason I am holding my coins.right now market is red so it's better to hold rather than to sell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
April 12, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
A am sure that people hold altcoins because they dont want to loose money. People bought tokens hoping its will rise and get good profit. But the market is in down trend now. So if they still dont sell altcoins, there is no sense to do it now.Thats why they hold.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 12, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 12, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
Because some altcoins have more potential to x5 x10 x100 than Bitcoin. Let's just say you invested $10k on bitcoin and $10k on one alt that has some potential and after a few months BTC only increase for 20% as its more realistic with BTC and some ALT's have a possiblity to increase like 100% to 500%. People invest in Alt's because of this possibilities. Just my thought though.  Grin
But for the market today, for 5x or 10x coin is very hard, the market is very bleak, almost altcoin prices are down. Perhaps it is more difficult to hold the altcoin for the price increase.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
People invest in altcoins and save, because they believe it which grow next several year or month.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

Actually this is a matter of choice. Probably they believe in the project to be worth to be utilized and somehow has a big potential to be successful in the near future. But one thing I am sure of, no matter what coins we hold, we always aim to make bucks out of it.
Activity: 602
April 12, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

And what is the way out, do you see in this situation? Sell them at such low prices, knowing that the market will sooner or later grow? We need to believe in crypto-currencies and not panic, and do not believe untruthful news.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 12, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
A very strange question. The answer will also be strange. Because people believe that the coin that is in their hands is more expensive than the coin that you have in your pocket. By and large, I believe this game, I do not believe it. You can not believe that altcoyins are more expensive, and holders may not believe you, because perhaps you want to buy yourself a coin at a cheap price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 05:23:55 AM
They are loving to make profits by hodling alts LOL. They do not love alts. If there's an altcoin in It's lowest price stage and you can assume that will show a bull run won't you hodl it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
Because some altcoins have more potential to x5 x10 x100 than Bitcoin. Let's just say you invested $10k on bitcoin and $10k on one alt that has some potential and after a few months BTC only increase for 20% as its more realistic with BTC and some ALT's have a possiblity to increase like 100% to 500%. People invest in Alt's because of this possibilities. Just my thought though.  Grin
Activity: 966
April 12, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

I myself still hold some altcoin results from investments and some of the reward campaigns.
this is the speculation that I do even though almost all my assets are down. yes, we know the market is very volatile and unstable. however, what happens today I have been accustomed and not the first time in the case of a major accident. this correction is very torture we realize it. but after everything passes crypto will not be bearable in terms of growth.
Activity: 560
April 12, 2018, 05:11:42 AM

because some people believe the altcoin they hold will be able to survive and rise again once the situation becomes normal. this is commonplace and ordinary. what happens to this decline is not the first time. so there are many people who still believe that they still hold their altcoin even though its value is gone halfway.
Activity: 146
April 12, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
me,i'm holding it for same reason as yours,hoping and waiting for a bigger value,yes we all know that it's only for short term trading but amidst this reality,we still have the attitude of wanting that there will be a brighter future on it,and base on what we have observe,alt is on process of development nowadays,so for me,whatever may happen,I will still go for it,holding and waiting for a moment.
Activity: 109
April 12, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

people are holding it because they want to profit more, they trust altcoin too much and that is good for crypto market. Altcoin is volatile they are waiting for the price to go up before they will sell it.
Activity: 518
April 12, 2018, 04:56:27 AM
Many people invest in altcoins and save them for a long time because they bought them at a very low price and hope that it will grow many times in the future. Now the market is in a red down trend and it's too late to get rid of the altcons and it makes no sense. This applies only to important coins. Weak altcoins are not even worth buying, despite huge discounts.
Activity: 232
April 12, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
The reason I am hodling on to a few of the crypto currencies is that bitcoin's popularity is seeing a decline because of the narrow vision it has for itself and its inability to even achieve that. But blockchain is a gift that keeps on giving. Its implication in almost every field that requires security is immense. So coins that will be issued on those blockchain will naturally have a spike in popularity, hence value. So hodl on to those coins which have great objective and a sound team working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: