Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 21, 2017, 10:34:16 AM
Because they believe that Bitcoin will still be the most expensive token/coin in cryptocurrency. Also people hold their Bitcoin because they believe that Bitcoin will rise again after its fall down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 10:18:34 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Because they want to gain more value for their Bitcoins. The uptrend is consistent. Yes there are falls, but the recovery will be quick and will usually land on a higher price. So the longer you hold the greater the possibility to earn more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 10:08:33 AM
There are many reasons to keep bitkoyn these days. This is due to the fact that bitkoyn unpredictable most of the time bitkoyn, increasing its value. Some hold bitkoyn for personal purposes or, perhaps, for future purposes.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 02:08:07 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

According to the critical situation of bitcoin it is being normal circumstances because that is the real trend of bitcoin right now but then again saving is the best strategic investment at this point in time because when we see the block chain market  looking back 2009 the price of bitcoin is very low but now 2017 let say the price will getting so lower and lower down but the price is nothing compare with the year 2009 so that's the best strategic and we need to be wise when it comes to get big income.
Activity: 378
December 21, 2017, 02:07:25 AM
people from different places uses bitcoin for different uses. and i personally want to hold bitcoin to become the good reserve of bitcoin. bitcoin is good for making profit in the future. if i hold my bitcoin for now then the future money will more than the actual amount of this and i will further invest this amount in the bitcoin and other altcoin  now i want to buy some of the altcoin for investment.
Activity: 168
December 21, 2017, 02:01:06 AM
I think people holding bitcoin because bitcoin's value will be more expensive in the near future. They hold it patiently so that when the value gets higher they can sell it and earn more money.
Activity: 1
December 21, 2017, 01:56:21 AM
basically people thought that holding bitcoin is more advantageous for them because as we all know its value is still rising and the more bitcoin you have your profit also multiply that's the result of unstable price of bitcoin. but there's a downside to it if the value of bitcoin decreases your profit also decreases. For me it's better to cash it out because we never know what really happen to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 21, 2017, 01:48:38 AM
they have a good reason. until now they want to hold bitcoin. because they believe a few years that bitcoin will be more dominating the market. even they hope that the magic will be done as soon as possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
Mostly people are holding bitcoin because price of bitcoin is increasing with time mostly while it also falling sometime. so when price of bitcoin is increased from the rate at which you have bought BTC then you can earn more BTC by selling your BTC. And this is the method of success trader also.
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 01:37:56 AM
because when you have a bitcoin it's possible that you will be a citizen .. then the bitcoin pricing is now growing many people are now pursuing bitcoin because bitcoin is now a bit of value..for when you hold that bitcoin's price is low .. so you are lucky because bitcoin pricing is still growing today
Activity: 102
December 21, 2017, 01:10:11 AM
Their holding bitcoin to reserved it in the near future and they want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain more profit.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 12:44:33 AM
People thinks that holding bitcoin will give them the possibility to earn huge profit in the long run.
There are big trader in bitcoin forum and they are mostly doing holding trading. In holding trading they bought large number of bitcoins and hold them for a right time when the rate of bitcoin is increased from the present rate then they start selling their bitcoin and earn large profit.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 11:39:23 PM
It is obvious. In order to become richer in the future, when the rate increases Smiley
Activity: 117
December 20, 2017, 11:32:52 PM

When I start learning about bitcoin it was already 200$. I am also one of those who witnessed how the price increased very fast in just few years. Now it's almost reach 20,000$ and one thing i learn about it; "every day is a critical situation" in short it is "risk". The good reason about why people hold their bitcoin in this kind of situation is learnings from the past. It's not too late and there's always a hope. Giving up is the only reason you will lose. Have fun risking!.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
They are holding bitcoin to reserved it in the near future because they all know that the price will become higher and higher. They want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain more profit. and bitcoin price is expected to increase i will be the best opportunity to sell it.

Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 20, 2017, 11:16:12 PM
A good reason why people hold there bitcoin they want a high price before they sell it in the market. The higher price of bitcoin the more profit they get.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 11:12:38 PM
All the bitcoin holders expecting big profits, the current $ 16300 bitcoin price some time ago reached $ 19500, and I'm sure the 2018 price will reach over $ 50,000, this makes everyone think to hold hold bitcoin.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 11:07:41 PM
Because someday is going to be 1.000.000 usd for each Bitcoin

When it will happen? Cheesy . I am not sure that we still alive when its happen. Only one thing in the mind of people who hold bitcoin, that is profit. They are brave people even the price can fall more than 2000$ in a day Grin .
Activity: 3
December 20, 2017, 11:04:20 PM
Holding is good in the long run but with the current rise and fall... Yikes!! Recently got a few thousand dollar in bitcoin from an investment, now it's down over $600 cos the bitcoin market rate has been going low the past few days  Huh  Angry . I'm waiting for it to go up again before i can exchange for cash, i need it for Christmas.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 92
December 20, 2017, 10:49:18 PM
It is popular. In short, people accept and trade in Bitcoin because other people accept and trade in Bitcoin. It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.and also it's value also raising up.
Pages:
Jump to: