Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 06:52:54 AM
Many people in america were save bitcoin for their retirement. Many people there are not doubt about bitcoin. It is wise to always hold bitcoin because it can be the best investment for our future. That is my best reason why I holding bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 14, 2017, 06:47:35 AM
People are holding bitcoin beacause it makes a good profit. If you held some bitcoins a few months ago, its value would have increase multiple times. People are just taking advantage of the current opportunity to grow their money, and the rewards outweigh the risk.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:45:38 AM
I think people are holding bitcoin because Bitcoin price is rising steadily and people want to make more profit.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
December 14, 2017, 06:40:46 AM
There are mainly two reasons why I am holding on to my coins - the primary reason is that my coin holdings are too small to give me a sizable profit once it is sold. And the second reason is that I am optimistic about the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
Good thing about bitcoin is trade-able and will give you a good fortune after holding it for long term investment. This is the smartest way to invest because it moves faster and rapidly soar up while you are sitting pretty waiting for the right time to harvest its profit:)
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 06:25:21 AM
Bitcoin is a great technology . As you have mentioned, masses are attracted by its decentralized and anonymity . This is the most intelligent thing to do for trading Altcoin . They know very well that it's a ever increasing coin . So, they remain cool and they just want to hold it in their wallets to sell in future at higher prices .
Yeah everyone is holding for the future sake bitcoin is a true surety to earn good piece of profit in the coming days for every investor and there is a possibility that it may give more than 100% profit to those who are holding their coins for more than year and practical example is here that people bought bitcoin at 950$ at the end of 2k16 and at present see the price is up to 17k they are millionaire now because of it.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 14, 2017, 06:01:45 AM
People holding their bitcoin because they know that the price will increase day by day and they know that it will soon in a highest value.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 05:51:22 AM
isn't it obvious that why people do hold because of the speculated price of coins will be a 6 digit in number USD to be exact in upcoming 2018.. and also because bitcoin is being assets for people who are literate in crypto currency..
or maybe they are investing in bitcoin so that they are holding it.. or either the price is low so they will hold it until the price go high again.. thats basically it why do people hold bitcoins . enjoy cryptos folks
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 05:47:29 AM
People hold on to their bitcoin because they expect that the money that they invested on bitcoin would grow double or more than that. Sometime they wait till the expected amount they are looking for comes.
Activity: 634
December 14, 2017, 05:43:15 AM
People are holding their bitcoins because they believe that in the coming future, its value will increased to double, triple or infinite. They are looking for  the right time when to sell their bitcoins and that time is when its value reaches people's goal profit.
Activity: 128
December 14, 2017, 02:21:35 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding bitcoin because if they just hold their bitcoin there is possibility that the price of the bitcoin will increase and increase, then when the price will increase they will invest it for there things that they want to buy, or for their love one's. If I have a bitcoin I will hold it too , I will wait that the price of the will increase even if it takes a years, just to earn more profit for my family.
Activity: 217
December 14, 2017, 02:07:55 AM
The best question should ask is why I shouldn't hold bitcoin, if you are a professional investor you know what will be the answer, I think people still holding their bitcoin in believing that it's price will increase, why shouldn't hold it? SThen definitely, you want to have big profit. Even if bitcoin prices will go down, it always goes to uptrend in the future, that's why you should to choose to hold your bitcoins.

This is true! Every investor should know his or her purpose of joining in any investments. As of the question why WE are holding Bitcoin? Simple. It is because we believe that we will make profit from this because this cryptocurrency is a profitable trend with potential to last for long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 02:01:14 AM
The best question should ask is why I shouldn't hold bitcoin, if you are a professional investor you know what will be the answer, I think people still holding their bitcoin in believing that it's price will increase, why shouldn't hold it? SThen definitely, you want to have big profit. Even if bitcoin prices will go down, it always goes to uptrend in the future, that's why you should to choose to hold your bitcoins.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 01:54:12 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Zooming out shows me that it keeps rising in the long term. In addition I believe in the concepts behind the currency as well as the technology that powers it on the backend. While I'm new I found that I'm more determined about my convictions the more I educate myself. The technology and concepts that are used in bitcoin and the crypto market in general are awesome and it's a definite game changer.
Activity: 63
December 14, 2017, 01:48:51 AM
People compel to hold their bitcoins because they believe that its price will be much more higher in the future. It may decrease now but it will rise again, and sometimes the price is higher than the last. If they still hold their bitcoin for a longer time, they will have more profit. Though it's pretty long, it's all worth it in the end. Bitcoin had proven its potential and strength to the crowd that's why they trust it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
So many companies and governments are considering to accept bitcoin as payment system and if they do it the price of btc will go much more higher and people would benefit too much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 13, 2017, 07:30:28 PM
Bitcoin is being so popular as more and more people invest in it. And the big companies like amazon and e bay want to adopt it by making a payment system with btc, if this kind of things happen than it is worth to hold.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 13, 2017, 07:22:22 PM
People have seen how higher price has gone in this year in compare to the last year and that is only because the demand of bitcoins has increased rapidly and it will continue to increase in future too which will take price of bitcoins to next level so holding is the best choice at a moment to get very high profits in future.
Activity: 304
December 13, 2017, 12:02:39 PM
Because bitcoins price will be more expensive in the next day and day. Bitcoin is also good in long term investment, we can see the result now, how bitcoin rises. That's why more people holding bitcoin.
Activity: 434
December 13, 2017, 11:46:17 AM
There are a lot of reason to hold bitcoin nowadays But mostly because of people's expectations for future bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: