Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 23. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
People are still buying BTC because, they are expected a good profit when the price of bitcoin becomes high. Aside from that, they invest bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
July 16, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
I would still buy Bitcoin even if the Bitcoin price is $ 1. Anyone buy Bitcoin when bitcoin drops is a way to make a profit from Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are very volatile, so buying Bitcoin will surely make a profit
Activity: 296
July 16, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
I think the reason that people are still buying Bitcoin is the community trend now. A lot of people are saying that Bitcoin prices are currently very low and the price at the end of the year will increase to $ 13,000. So many people believe in this, and they have decided to buy Bitcoin
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
People are still buying BTC ,because people knows that they will get something good benefits in bitcoin investments, and bitcoins will benefits the holders  not just as incestment ,but also as a currency in the digital world.
Activity: 84
July 16, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
People are still buying bitcoin hoping to find good future by having a good profit...in spite of the irregularity of its value and many negative comment are coming this signifies that bitcoin is indeed capturing many investor and still great through the years.
Activity: 392
July 16, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
I think that there is nothing surprising because people still  believe that the price will increase greatly and they will get much profit from trading bitcoins. I have heard from some experts that the increase is expected at the end of 2018
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 16, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
From my point of view, bitcoin is still the most trusted cryptocurrency, so many people who just joined the market will buy at first bitcoin.
Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years now, never had a problem with blockchain on which it's running, which we definitely can not say about other coins from TOP 10.
Bitcoin is still a very undervalued cryptocurrency, some might disagree here, but this price what we see right now on the market is ridiculously small for bitcoin.
After all being said, it's clear that bitcoin still holds a great potential for its investors.
Activity: 162
July 16, 2018, 02:27:32 PM
Many people remain confident about the development of encryption, and it may be a suitable time to invest in bitcoin at this price.

we invest in crypto must be confident that development will continue to rise and optimistic for growth will always be there when the time has come. yes now the bitcoin price is still at a low level even though it starts creeping again, it's still not too late to buy it and I recommend long-term investment for bitcoin, I'm sure until the end of the year or bitcoin price in the future will be better and higher.
Activity: 75
July 16, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
Many people remain confident about the development of encryption, and it may be a suitable time to invest in bitcoin at this price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
If you think why people are still buying bitcoin when this cheap price may be you have the wrong thinking in because Now is a great time to buy the available bitcoin and sell it when the price is very high
is it the best price to buy btc? i think it would be nice to start buying it gradually, because we do not know when the cheapest price comes, and if the price goes down, we can buy it again
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
July 16, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
because BTC is very fortunate with its pantastic price and stable BTC price itself mebuat the owners of capital will consider to buy BTC. with a large capital to buy BTC then the higher will also gained
it is clear that it will be profitable to invest in bitcoin so that people who have enough money will do that and it just takes time and patience to achieve these benefits
Activity: 93
July 16, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
There's a lot of purposes buying bitcoin . We buy and put into storage sometime's we play using bitcoin, Buy bitcoin for gambling and i guess gambling is the best way to earn a lot of bitcoin 
Activity: 322
July 16, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
If you think why people are still buying bitcoin when this cheap price may be you have the wrong thinking in because Now is a great time to buy the available bitcoin and sell it when the price is very high
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
Most people are bitcoin for one reason to get rich quick,Peoples see bitcoin increased dramatically in value and they don't want to miss out this , because bitcoin was still cheap.
Activity: 134
July 16, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
because BTC is very fortunate with its pantastic price and stable BTC price itself mebuat the owners of capital will consider to buy BTC. with a large capital to buy BTC then the higher will also gained
Activity: 84
July 16, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because they are aware about its potential and they have belief that it will reach to the moon in near future and short term fluctuations and short term ups and downs won't affect the mindset of people who genuinely believes in bitcoin and they have hope that bitcoin can make them rich in future which may not be possible from other investments
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
July 16, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
Many people continue buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency. But the time where you can get a 100x in bitcoin are over. so i think that if you want such high profit you need to invest in altcoins.

People still have hope for the future of using Bitcoin. I think when the price is growing up my own white people want to invest in it because they believe that I can earn $100 per day.

It is just simply because they are still hoping that sooner or later the bitcoin will come back and be stable as high as it is.

Also some people who enter this because they want to have a big investment that they can do so they are taking the opportunity that they can take so that it will be profitable for them as the price rise again.

People who are smart take this as a sign to have more because they have the knowledge on how to deal with this kind of circumstances.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
If we take a critical look at the market prices for the coin, it is sad to see most of the coins having dropped and most it has become advantageous for most investors to buy now and sell later.
Activity: 277
July 16, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
Many people continue buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency. But the time where you can get a 100x in bitcoin are over. so i think that if you want such high profit you need to invest in altcoins.

People still have hope for the future of using Bitcoin. I think when the price is growing up my own white people want to invest in it because they believe that I can earn $100 per day.
Activity: 22
July 16, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Every BTC buyer has two purposes. First, they invest in bitcoins when they are low priced and keep them for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: