Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 19. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
3 Reasons Why Now Is The Right Time To Buy Bitcoin
1. Bitcoin Still Becomes Trending
Something that remains a trend, will continue to attract the attention of many people. Whatever it is, including Bitcoin. There are still many people who talk about Bitcoin, even Blockchain is the basic technology Bitcoin is now increasingly adopted people.

The evidence that Bitcoin brings forth a fresh breeze is that more and more nations are trying to solve Bitcoin problems by designing rules to keep them from being wrong and monitored.

Stay tuned for Bitcoin ETF
ETF (exchange traded-fund) is a kind of mutual fund product that can be traded in stock exchange. The United States is reported to be launching Bitcoin-based ETF products in 2018. With short-term trading, Bitcoin will be one of the accepted assets. This can certainly raise the public's hype towards Bitcoin and of course will boost the price of Bitcoin back.
Adoption by Various Institutions
A growing number of futures are adding to Bitcoin's legitimacy as one of the top asset. There are many success stories that we can see from here. For example when Bill Miller risked his crypto hedge fund and managed to get 50% Bitcoin.

Not only various agencies, developing countries like Venezuela who are experiencing economic problems for example, managed to rise with the help of Bitcoin. The existence of Bitcoin helps them overcome the decline in the value of national currency.
July 22, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Something that remains a trend, will continue to attract the attention of many people. Whatever it is, including Bitcoin. There are still many people who talk about Bitcoin, even Blockchain is the basic technology Bitcoin is now increasingly adopted people.

The evidence that Bitcoin brings forth a fresh breeze is that more and more nations are trying to solve Bitcoin problems by designing rules to keep them from being wrong and monitored. All you have to remember is: although more and more new virtual currency is emerging, Bitcoin remains its ruler.

Stay tuned for Bitcoin ETF
ETF (exchange traded-fund) is a kind of mutual fund product that can be traded in stock exchange. The United States is reported to be launching Bitcoin-based ETF products in 2018. With short-term trading, Bitcoin will be one of the accepted assets. This can certainly raise the public's hype towards Bitcoin and of course will boost the price of Bitcoin back.
July 22, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

The evidence that Bitcoin brings forth a fresh breeze is that more and more nations are trying to solve Bitcoin problems by designing rules to keep them from being wrong and monitored.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
The main purpose people are still buying BTC because they believe BTC will be rise again and BTC is the best way to invest some money and hold it untill they sell again. BTC can be long term investing because we know in some exchanger too many transaction for btc and another altcoin, and is the best way for buying BTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
The main purpose of buying bitcoin is certainly an investment, more exact longterm investments, in the hope of getting good X in the foreseeable future. Fans of technology and others, I think, less at times.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
July 22, 2018, 09:03:40 AM
People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
There are many reasons why people keep and still buying bitcoin. The first reason why they still buying bitcoin is it is good for long term investment which you can make good profit. On the other hand, bitcoin will help you to open more opportunities like opportunity to become rich so that it is also reason why they still buying bitcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
July 22, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
People do still buy bitcoin because they do know very well the potential and the income they might acquire in investing in bitcoin. Even I myself continue to invest because I know i will benefit in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
Re: Why people are still buying BTC?
what the heck is that question?  Of course people will still continue to buy btc because they used it on many different purposes such as for buying or selling . what do you think is the reason on why people should stop buying btc ?

perhaps even now bitcoin continues to be only a speculative tool, not a real valuable asset. price growth does not mean value
Yes it can be called as a speculative tool because many people are always speculating about it but bitcoin is still a real valueable asset because its price do continues to increase every year . and price growth do actually means value
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
perhaps even now bitcoin continues to be only a speculative tool, not a real valuable asset. price growth does not mean value

Maybe some peoples speculate on bitcoin but i think bitcoin is future investment. If bitcoin dont have real value as an asset, JP Morgan or Morgan stanley wont interesting investing on cryptocurrency market. They investing their investor funds because they see opportunity making profits on cryptocurrency
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 22, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

Few of the countries have banned it and other many countries have still unclear with the bitcoin. So due to this their is still a lot of confusion in people whether it should be used or not. So in this scenario people do not use it in their daily life.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:45:21 AM
People will continue to buy and store BTC.  Bitcoin is the potential will be the future in the future bitcoin will bring good profit to all investors.  I still believe in the future of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is now too cheap to buy into.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:44:41 AM
BTC is a new means of value storage, similar to gold and silver, easier to store and manage than gold and silver, and can effectively fight inflation!
BTC has a huge upside, and investing in BTC will add value to your property!
Activity: 133
July 22, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
is it wrong if everyone keeps buying btc? I know a lot of fud scattered before but do not worry btc will not die, what happened yesterday in my opinion is only a big investor game who wants to buy btc with cheap price so he spread fud for everyone to panic sell, when the value is cheap then brand buy and hold it in the long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
Well, bitcoin is used for numerous purposes, people also buy for numerous reasons. Some persons are just getting to know about bitcoin and then wants to join in. Others are looking for the long term. So, people buy bitcoin for reasons best known to them.

Bitcoin is been proven and numerous people has been benefitted from hodling and trading bitcoin and these are some of the reasons why a lot of people is still buying bitcoin. During its 2017 bullrun, many bitcoin investors became rich by holding it till it js peaked in its all-time high last december 2017. Bitcoin's next bullrun may not happen this year but people continue to buy it for their long term hodl.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
Activity: 546
July 20, 2018, 10:08:52 PM
Because bitcoin is the future of all currencies and it is just simple as that. I was also like OP before about the social media and wondering why it has so much attention. But now I feel like I'm out of place if I don't try to go with the the trend. You won't feel that by now with bitcoin but it will happen in the future if you still don't put your doubts aside.
Activity: 16
July 20, 2018, 09:54:43 PM
Because BTC is a profitable and strong co-producer. In only nine years, its price has risen from $ 1 to $ 20,000 by the end of 2017.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 09:31:02 PM
Any user or investor may have a problem with BTC but considering that it started the era of cryptocurrencies certainly there are so many investors who supported bitcoin through thick and thin. So I think there will still be usage and this could not kill bitcoin. And besides these bitcoin have still been a useful cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 381
July 20, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
Well, bitcoin is used for numerous purposes, people also buy for numerous reasons. Some persons are just getting to know about bitcoin and then wants to join in. Others are looking for the long term. So, people buy bitcoin for reasons best known to them.
Activity: 49
July 20, 2018, 07:56:09 PM
Because they believe in BTC has potential,  after the negative news about bitcoin many are still believe on it, do you think that they buy it for fun or because they want to loose money.

BTC have some potential, they are still believing that the price of it will come back soon, the market will be stable until the end of the year, that is also a good mindset in maintaining its possibilities to have a profit in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: