Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 29. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
because bitcoin is a very promising coin gives advantages. people buy bitcoin because they have hopes for a big profit from bitcoin. and that's because the bitcoin prices are rising fast.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
It doesn't depend on one leadership figure like Litecoin oder Bitcoin Cash. The tech might suck, yes, but its functioning, unlike some other Top 10 coins at the moment. Plus it will always have the first mover advantage. All this provides security to crypto investors. I see Bitcoin as a sort of digital gold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
People are still buying btc or still investing on it because they wanted to gain profit. For example is someone buy a certain amount of btc and hold it, he/she may gain profit from it every month. But it solely depends on its price. Also, most people choose btc because its the most popular among cryptocurrencies. Its price (equivalent fiat price) is also high compared with others.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
When the price of BTC falls, many people like to buy cheap BTC. As an investor, it is the right decision to buy cheap investment products. Undecided
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
That is very easy to explain because everyone wants to improve their quality of life which is why they use the opportunity like investing into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 07, 2018, 09:14:39 PM
I think this will be obvious as long as BTC will remain the top 1 crypto currency Smiley The just want something really reliable, and that's the most reliable thing out there in crypto.
Being the most popular and highest value crypto currency, people always go for Bitcoin because it has a very huge profit even in a smaller variation of price increase and another thing is that mostly traders make bitcoin as their starter kit to buy those Altcoin they want to buy. With the increasing popularity of crypto currency and the blockchain technology the people realize that bitcoin have the potential to be the future of people's money.
Bitcoin is indeed the future of people's money because the government doesn't have a choice but to adapt the growing technology of the cryptocurrency and put the blockchain technology into their system so they will not lose the competition and they will stay competitive compare to the other countries who are not yet accepting crypto.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.
This post only shows that nobody here can really predict precisely on what will happen to bitcoin if the future. Just like the title of this thread says, i will buy bitcoin hoping that in the future i could be tagged as one of the bitcoin millionaires.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
I think this will be obvious as long as BTC will remain the top 1 crypto currency Smiley The just want something really reliable, and that's the most reliable thing out there in crypto.
Being the most popular and highest value crypto currency, people always go for Bitcoin because it has a very huge profit even in a smaller variation of price increase and another thing is that mostly traders make bitcoin as their starter kit to buy those Altcoin they want to buy. With the increasing popularity of crypto currency and the blockchain technology the people realize that bitcoin have the potential to be the future of people's money.
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
Bitcoin was the first mover, bitcoin is working, bitcoin has no real company behind it. It's established, most proven to work.

Doesn't need much more.
Investors still buy Bitcoin because they still see huge growth potential as well as the cryptocurrency market. I realize that the market is starting to recover and this may be the best time of year for investors to buy into BTC for themselves.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
It's obvious because people still continue to trust bitcoin despite of the news going all around. Yes, bitcoin price may goes up and down but it's always part of supply and demand chain. Bitcoin will continue to evolve over time to serve the economy and the people.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Because they believe if they sell it, they will gain a lot more than they lost money,  and BTC sometimes grows , sometimes goes down , of course that's risk, but taking risks is good... Tongue
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
July 07, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
All people think it will always bitcoin to grow.Today the world's most popular is bitcoin.People buy it for reasons they think they will make big money from him.
Activity: 19
July 07, 2018, 05:29:25 PM
Bitcoin was the first mover, bitcoin is working, bitcoin has no real company behind it. It's established, most proven to work.

Doesn't need much more.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
July 07, 2018, 05:25:28 PM
Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
I am also one of them, because I know how beneficial bitcoin is even in this dip, I consider bitcoin as the best source of earning, as we are getting better future only because of bitcoin so we are lucky to have bitcoin now, it has all guts to change our life, we need to trust bitcoin even in the fallen situation b3cause only positive thinkers will know that bitcoin fallen price is a positive sign for those who have patience and are willing to buy some bitcoin at the cheap price.
Activity: 226
July 07, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
It is such a strange feeling to read this topic, almost 5 years ago, and people are still buying BTC, lol. Even in 2018 July. So, one thing that I`ve learn from this - Bitcoin is really strong, no need to be worried.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 07, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
many big guys predict the year's year to year bitcoin price continues to rise. maybe that's what many people want to keep buying bitcoins
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
We believe that bitcoin will grow, but it will not work if everyone sells it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
If they still buy bitcoin they still trust bitcoin for the future. Like me too, I'm still buying bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
People are still buying BTC simply because it is their preference.  Buying while the price is down now and hoping can get a good profit later when the price rises up again. 
Pages:
Jump to: