Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 30. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 01:36:59 AM
people buying right now because the price of bitcoin is cheaper than the yesterday if they buy more bitcoin their is chance the price of bitcoinn will to the MOON we know the bitcoin is not a scam many people are investing and trusted it bitcoin will never fail it if you uncertain not to buy bitcoin it depends on you.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
People want to buy a cheap BTC when the market is down, but most people can't predict the bottom of the price range, so people will always buy it when the market is down.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
What do mean?  Bitcoin is now the wonder of latest virtual  currency system cryptocurrency. BTC is too much popular high price high demand everything exist on bitcoins. So why not?Do you know the price rate of bitcoins recent time? Its so much valuable.  At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018.
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 10:42:30 PM
Simply because you can't dictate people to stop their interest in bitcoin. Who would not like bitcoin if it's the digital currency that could change your life and the way you see your future optimistically. People' demand on bitcoin is undying, IMO, most especially that bitcion is referred to as the 20th century equivalent to gold.
Activity: 314
July 06, 2018, 10:03:52 PM
They still buying more bitcoin because of they believe into it even now there are a chance that it will increase it's price this coming months. Like me I still add some amount of my investments to make it more double in the future. And also to make sure that I will get my big profit when I started to invest this with a small amount of value in the market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 06, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
Different people have different preferences. Just like how some people prefer to use cash when dealing, some prefer debit card, some credit card and etc. Each method have their advantages and disadvantages, but people still use them. Same argument for bitcoins.

I agree with that, we have different ways to express ourselves if they see success as an sacrifice and an outcome came from series of risky things i think that's possible for them to come up with the idea of buying Bitcoin in this kind of days where in the price falls down continuously but then they hold to a smaller possibility that this forum will be back in burst as soon as possible and thats a great way to try your luck even though its a long way process and too much risk is involved.
It is about taking risk and putting our money in risk because if we will not take the risk then it means that it is impossible for us to improve because improving ourselves need a lot of risk and we need to be brave enough to face the different challenges and problems in life so we will become better and at the end we will become the best of our self.
Activity: 264
July 06, 2018, 07:53:00 PM
Different people have different preferences. Just like how some people prefer to use cash when dealing, some prefer debit card, some credit card and etc. Each method have their advantages and disadvantages, but people still use them. Same argument for bitcoins.

I agree with that, we have different ways to express ourselves if they see success as an sacrifice and an outcome came from series of risky things i think that's possible for them to come up with the idea of buying Bitcoin in this kind of days where in the price falls down continuously but then they hold to a smaller possibility that this forum will be back in burst as soon as possible and thats a great way to try your luck even though its a long way process and too much risk is involved.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 06, 2018, 07:22:47 PM
Thread is 5 years old and it is still actual.
It will always be.
Comparing to time when topic started bitcoin changed many things, many stores are accepting it as payment method and it means it is not useless like original poster said, it is very useful and it can help country economics.
Activity: 114
July 06, 2018, 07:04:27 PM
Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
indeed many believe that btc will rise again. because all can sometimes happen. example as before that btc down then at the end of the month rose so high. so those who see bitcoin certainly believe in it all.
Investor confidence will be better recovered due to many good news circulating in the market. this is what makes investors start buying bitcoins at cheap prices. they think it's a good chance to make a profit in the next few months.
I agree with you, right now is a great opportunity to make a big profit, btc value is still cheap enough and the opportunity to buy cheap will not come twice, so buy it now or not at all
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
July 06, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
because bitcoin still have shopisticated appeal and always can make trend in many regions. Everyone want to have it and still many peoples want to earn it with join bounty projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 06, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
Their reason may be their chance to buy it, because bitcoin prices are low and they buy as much as they can afford to invest.
Bitcoin can still be trusted because they believe bitcoin will definitely rise from adversity and believe in the coming months bitcoin will rise again
many people are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin. although it is still experiencing a very large decline, but many people consider this cheap price is a good opportunity to buy and sell it in some later.
indeed many believe that btc will rise again. because all can sometimes happen. example as before that btc down then at the end of the month rose so high. so those who see bitcoin certainly believe in it all.
Investor confidence will be better recovered due to many good news circulating in the market. this is what makes investors start buying bitcoins at cheap prices. they think it's a good chance to make a profit in the next few months.
Activity: 54
July 06, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
Like many i am also optimistic that btc will rise eventually and will break all the records for sure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 06, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 11:10:50 AM
Activity: 364
July 06, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Everyone has their own priorities when buying bitcoin. For them, this is a long-term prospect of making a profit. Many use it as a currency for paying for goods via the Internet, absolutely anonymously.
Activity: 80
July 06, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
I think BTC will again strike back and will break all the records once again.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 06, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
A lot of people with investment experience are buying bitcoin, and in the last few months the market has really been falling. It's a long correction, and it's always going to rise in the second half of the year based on the experience of the encrypted market.
The adjustment of the market cryptocurrency in the past has caused many investors are deeply confused about this market but above all they still believe that Bitcoin will lead the market cryptocurrency and bring the value of the market achieve greater achievements.
Activity: 845
July 06, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
People are still buying bitcoin because they are very confident about the future of bitcoin, it can be seen that the current market is improving so buying bitcoin is now a very good and profitable thing for the future.
Activity: 502
July 06, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
People whi still buying because they believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, no doubt that the future will be brilliant because it has been legalized in many countries such as Japan, Germany, south korea and so forth.

Yes Bitcoin will have more improvements by years and be more valuable, Bitcoin is one of the best crypto to invest due of Bitcoin will have huge increase soon and it will give huge profit by many investors who supports and believe on it.

You only get profit if you buy bitcoin in lowest price, but if you buy bitcoin at all time high for sure you already lose your money now, but don't worry because I know that soon bitcoin Will recover and we will get profit soon.
Pages:
Jump to: