Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 37. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
Bitcoin is so volatile it may dump or pump. Buying bitcoin in a lower price (dump) you can gain more profit when it will pump. Many people still invest in bitcoin because they all know bitcoin is a long term investment. Bitcoin will not fade it will just improve. Invest it now!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
bitcoin idea gives the investor the idea of getting big profit on the market trading. I thing the excitement when market goes up and down attract the people to engage in crypto currency even if it is highly volatile.. There are many individuals that is very successful and get huge profit because of crypto currency.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:10:55 AM
people still buying bitcoins because they are suitable for investment, long-term or short-term investments. what's more the bitcoin price is now so cheap, more people are continuing to buy bitcoin. their purpose maybe the same, buy bitcoin for profit.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Because people are convinced that the bitcoin price movement will be exactly like last year, where prices go up in the middle and end of the year, and it's actually the confidence that keeps the price up, because the influence of supply and demand is very influential on the trigger of price movements
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
As each person still buy bitcoin, they have realized as well as they like to invest in the bitcoin field you have seen that the bitcoin market still has the trust and interest of many people with it.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
Unfortunately the considerable percentage of people who invest in bitcoin today may not really appreciate the reason why it came into existence in the first place.  For a lot of people, bitcoin is simply an investment opportunity, this perception can cloud one's judgement about use case or purpose of bitcoin.  The fact that the value/price of bitcoin has reduced steadily for months on end appears like an opportunity to buy-in for many people.  The belief being that should markets settle, bitcoin could perhaps one day return to previous ATH's.
Activity: 38
June 27, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
I think that people still buy BTC because people believe in blockchain technology. And one thing that makes people buy BTC is because the current price of BTC is quite low. And this is an opportunity for people to invest in it.
Activity: 221
June 27, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
As far as we know working hard and trying to get your coins it is not the thing that attracts, people want it to be free, fast and easy
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 27, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
If people still buy bitcoin they still believe in bitcoin for the future. And perhaps more and more people want to know bitcoin from their colleagues who understand bitcoin.
Because people know what can brings to their life and they see bitcoin is a good assets that very useful for the future, So they used this opportunities to buy more while bitcoin is on dip.
Activity: 71
June 27, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
Every people's investment preferences are different. Some people but shares or choose cash, others make investment on bitcoin. I admit, bitcoin price is falling down. Everyone thinks its price and value will increase again. So, they want to take their share form it.

People are buying and still buy bitcoin because we believe that bitcoin can help us in many ways. Bitcoin helps us get extra income  gain profit through investments. So even if the bitcoin price now is lower than in yhe previous, we still buy because we believe in it.
People jumped on the bandwagon, not knowing why, and built a huge market on a flimsy base. Those who are not so technologically inclined may have shunned understanding Bitcoin as a new wave of technology, and used that as an excuse. But then still, as investors, they should at least be savvy with their assets.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
Every people's investment preferences are different. Some people but shares or choose cash, others make investment on bitcoin. I admit, bitcoin price is falling down. Everyone thinks its price and value will increase again. So, they want to take their share form it.

People are buying and still buy bitcoin because we believe that bitcoin can help us in many ways. Bitcoin helps us get extra income  gain profit through investments. So even if the bitcoin price now is lower than in yhe previous, we still buy because we believe in it.
Activity: 256
June 27, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

It's because bitcoin help us. Bitcoin can give us a better life by giving a lot of money that you can't earn in some company. People are still buying bitcoin because some of them are believing with the ability of bitcoin that can give us a better future. And it's indeed profitable especially when you know the perfect time to buy.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 27, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
Because people still believe that bitcoin has a good future and bitcoin still the best investment. Although now the price is go down but in 2 years later the price will go very high. And now the best time to buy many bitcoin so that we can get much profit when the price is high.
Activity: 156
June 27, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
I think they continue buying BTC because the make it as long investment, buy in a low price for now and sell in the future into a higher price.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
June 27, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
The price of bitcoin is falling and its a great opportunity for the investors who wants to make good money from it in long term as we have seen that bitcoin has achieved the price of $20k in last year so people have high hopes and positive feeling that it will achieve that price once again in near future and for the same reason people are not hesitating in investing in bitcoins at a moment.
Activity: 406
June 27, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
It's because they still hoping that one day bitcoin will recover again its price and goes back to its normal track. Bitcoin in the other hand can change someone's life by giving you a lot of money that you can't earn by just doing stable job. So it attracts more people to invest to them because people see many good advantage of Bitcoin than any regular job.
Activity: 277
June 27, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
Hello guys,
For me this questions are becoming more and more relevant daily, as we see bitcoin price falling, list question became more sharp day by day, why people are still buying BTC?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
Activity: 181
June 27, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People still buying bitcoin because everybody's hoping for the favor to come..That bitcoin will reach the expecting price surprising for $100000 this year. I believe in bitcoin that will bring me to the highest promotion in my life to live in a prosperous world.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
bitcoin is next generation world i think good to time to bun place.next reach is 9500$ ,good profit to holders
Pages:
Jump to: