Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 98. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 02:22:51 AM
Because bitcoin proved that it is able to survive and bring success to the investors, it gives no disappointment to all who believes on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:56:00 AM
Bitcoin is the world's first electronic currency and it is also used for exchange for altcoin. So if everyone wants to buy Altcoin, then everyone must buy BTC, then you can exchange Altcoin that you want.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
May 06, 2018, 01:50:47 AM
I love how bitcoin is being compared to paypal when paypal has taken money directly from people without any reason and never returned it.  More than a few times.  Bitcoin has no intermediary that can just jack your money on a whim, that alone means it's infinitely better than paypal can ever be. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
May 06, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
Many people still buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
May 06, 2018, 01:15:22 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Bitcoin is so popular. many advantages of bitcoin. it is simple and secure. it the reason why people still buying BTC. they believe the bitcoin is the future crypto currency.
Activity: 37
May 06, 2018, 12:10:20 AM
Many people's are still buying BTC because the bitcoin price will be increase & at this present prices are low so, I think this reasons for people's still buy bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 11:52:55 PM
People still buy BTC. Because bitcoin helps them get rich and get the fastest capital. Best of all:
1. Fast
2. Cheap.
Central government can not take away.
4. People can not steal your payment information from merchants.
That's why the government and the government have warned people to use bitcoin, but bitcoin is still available to everyone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 11:47:56 PM
There are still many people are buying BTC , because they believe in bitcoin and have confidence that there invesment in bitcoin may have good . in the future, so for those who do not believe,  you must believe now.

Bitcoin prices now are very low and its the best time to buy and a lot of people who are grab this great opportunity to buy and used it as a long-term investments and when times come the bitcoin price will goes high the profit with your investment are much more. People who are buying bitcoin now are those people who are believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 109
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
May 05, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
Bitcoin has great potential to grow and bloom into coins that have a high price value.
The reason people buy Bitcoin is to generate huge profits from Bitcoin.
Bitcoin purchase and then invest in the long term will provide benefits for Bitcoin users.
Therefore many are interested to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 05, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
There are still many people are buying BTC , because they believe in bitcoin and have confidence that there invesment in bitcoin may have good . in the future, so for those who do not believe,  you must believe now.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 09:42:07 PM
Now that bitcoin has developed into its own business, rather than a tool for speculation, more and more people will invest more money into bitcoin, and it will also change personal financial freedom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
May 05, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People still buying bitcoin because all them are believing with the ability of bitcoin to be one of the best way for having better future. Although you are unlucky at that time don't be discouraged everyone of us have their own time to be successful. Bitcoin could gives people more opportunities to earn profits. Even though bitcoin is so risky most of people would trust to bitcoin because they think this is the right moment to achieve their goals..
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 08:41:40 PM
People invest because people see their future so they need to save for their future.People believe that the Bitcoin will again make its peak so that's why they investing in Bitcoin and people also think that this investment will give some big return.So thats why people making more investment.i hope one day their dream will become true bitcoin again makes its peak.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 05, 2018, 08:28:47 PM
People are still investing to bitcoin because of business as I know here in my country many people are making business like we networking you just need to have another person to earn again, business in bitcoin is not much like that because of it doesn't have a stable price in the market but you and other people who invest to your business will earn in the future when it increase the price.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 08:00:24 PM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

[/quote)
In my point of view,BTC is the most saleable type of coin, and in just a short span of time holding, It will deliver good profit, People aiming more money since many people already experienced the bounty effect of dealing with crypto's. This things made them crazy of purchasing bitcoins.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
Maybe because they still believe  BTC is have more future and also i think  BTC is the no.1 coin in th world.. many people change their life because  of BTC. I truly  believe  also BTC change  my living life. I buy more BTC, we cannot say maybe nextmomth btc is more up the value up to more than 1.5m 😊
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 07:28:31 PM
I think those who think negatively on bitcoin without understanding what bitcoin will be in doubt with their money, careful is a good thing for security and every job there is a risk
why there are still many who buy bitcoin the reason is easy because they want mendaptkan profits, I every day buy and sell bitcoin by trading on several exchange exchanges
Activity: 210
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 05, 2018, 07:24:21 PM
Aside from it being an investment , it can be used as alternative payment option which people tend to think of when buying bitcoin. Other users should also try spend their bitcoin so it would rotate in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
Unfortunatelly most of people does not understand sense and advantages of crypto coins so they evert any arguments about crypto coins and think that ones are scam. In order to crowd trust crypto coins we need to explain them advantages
I think such people have scammed and therefore now they find it difficult to believe on it, in fact they want to be too much careful for this time and never trust on any suspicious coin which may be a little doubtful. To me i think that it is too much important to do study about an altcoin before investing your money there, so as to decrease the chances of scamming and losing your money.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
May 05, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
I personally would like to obtain some bitcoin becouse of the opportunities it gaves, mayve oneday it will hit $50.000 and I`ll sell it.

People are still believing in this technology especially me, because I know in the future bitcoin will help me to achieve all my goals. I’m buying bitcoin every month so I can average the price and hold it until it hit my target price.
Pages:
Jump to: