Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 26. (Read 3438 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency introduced in 2009. So it is obvious that people will follow it. There are more than 1000 cryptocurrencies currently operating in the world. Among them Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, NEM are some of the popular cryptocurrencies. Many countries are planning to bring their own crypotocurrencies. Bitcoin has some unique features, decentralised anonymous nature, peer to peer exchange, own security system blockchain secured by its miners and users. Bitcoins limited supply and ever growing demand is making bitcoin more and more volatile resulting in rise in its price.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The reasons for this appeal are quite simple, it is very profitable and even bitcoin continues to grow
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Because bitcoin is one of the largest market value of cryptocurrency. Many altcoins are subject to him. The reason is that it is the first coin when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think because bitcoin is the most popular crypto today than any other crypto.
Bitcoin is another of the crypto benchmarks, and in addition bitcoin prices from year to year continue to show significant improvement. 
Bitcoin is very easy to use for Transaction, safe and very good as an investment tool compared to other crypto.
Already many people believe investing in bitcoin, they want to earn huge profits and they see the future of bitcoin very bright.
Activity: 728
Because bitcoin is so special, there is no doubt about its level of security. Many have tried to hack but always fail, different from payp*l or else they always have new bugs. And bitcoin is the first, and the first is the best.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Dear Amal pls see below chart ,i think people need to earn money very quickly as you and me.

BTC price chage with USD

$0 - $1000: 1789 days
$1000- $2000: 1271 days
$2000- $3000: 23 days
$3000- $4000: 62 days
$4000- $5000: 61 days
$5000- $6000: 8 days
$6000- $7000: 13 days
$7000- $8000: 14 days
$8000- $9000: 9 days
$9000-$10000: 2 days

Activity: 10
Well, Bitcoin got there first. And as the first cryptocurrency on the scene, it picked up huge momentum and racked up exponential value. But I foresee a drop in demand for Bitcoin, with the high of transaction fees and reduced returns. ETH is the next currency people will turn to. It's gonna be big. Especially if you consider all the utility tokes like nCash, Maidsafe, etc. that are already out there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
B.people are getting mire attracted into bitcoins than other cryptocurrencies because of its price if we are going to echange it in a real or fiat money.  The price of the bitcoin itself is much higher than any cryptocurrencies.
I think people are getting attract in bitcoin because of its attractive price that many here admittedly agree.  The bitcoins price itself is most attractive part of it, so I would never had any second thought why many investors and traders are choosing bitcoin over other altcoins. Even myself I found to be attracted to bitcoin because of its price.
It is definitely true that the most attractive part of bitcoin is its high market value price that excellently perform. Second of the attractive part of bitcoin is bitcoin is a better choice when it comes to long term or short term investments. For me i think bitcoin is incomparable when we are going to conpare it to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 461
B.people are getting mire attracted into bitcoins than other cryptocurrencies because of its price if we are going to echange it in a real or fiat money.  The price of the bitcoin itself is much higher than any cryptocurrencies.
I think people are getting attract in bitcoin because of its attractive price that many here admittedly agree.  The bitcoins price itself is most attractive part of it, so I would never had any second thought why many investors and traders are choosing bitcoin over other altcoins. Even myself I found to be attracted to bitcoin because of its price.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
We all know that cryptocurrencies are a new innovation, so bitcoin being the pioneer, has taken a lot of hits in the past and survived countless threats. That in turn made bitcoin less risky compared to some unknown, newly created coins and tokens and is now the first choice for newbies in crypto.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Please give your opinions.

I think the main reason is its high value and next is its dependability regarding security and fast transactions. People believes in bitcoin's ability that is why it gradually achieves the favor of most online retailers and customers which results to increasing in demand thus increasing also its value.
Activity: 33

Because bitcoin is growing so fast and its current market value is very high.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Peopele attacted to bitcoin because it was growing faster and also its reputation is growing fast. Lot of people trusted bitcoin, more and more are investing in it. Bitcoin became  popular and known digital currency and crypto currency in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

bitcoin is the oldest and the original; of course it will always be the most trusted. it is pretty much what folks consider when they hear about ctyptos; bitcoin is kind of a household thing, but bullshit if the same folks know about ETH, DOGE, or LTC. bitcoin always makes the news, dark markets use "bitcoin" (even though they dont always) and shady criminals lock your computer demanding "bitcoin" ransoms.

not cryptocurrency ransoms. or even digital payments. bitcoin Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 22
bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies(altcoins) as it is, altcoins is made because of bitcoin although other people using altcoins but they trade it to bitcoin.Altcoin has its own price so do bitcoin does but bitcoin has the higher price than altcoins.but altcoins also unpredictable due to its own value,we still dont know what happens as times go by.but for me bitcoin still the best.
Activity: 364
Because bitcoin is currently the most popular digital currency, it's expensive, bitcoin profitn. In addition, other cripto currencies are less reliable than bitcoin.
Activity: 490

The first coin that come to mind whenever Cryptocurrency is being mentioned is bitcoin. Even when you make mention of the blockchain, bitcoin comes playing out in the mind. Bitcoin has become the center of attraction and at the focal point when coins are being talked about. At the moment, its high value has given it more attraction. Like for me, when I get to talk to someone about Cryptocurrency, I show them the value history of bitcoin; which is quite mind blowing and captivating. So, I strongly believe that for a coin to have more worth than the USD and GBP, it is worth the attraction.
Activity: 266
just because bitcoin has proved that your money will not be wasted and get a profit if you invest to bitcoin. bitcoin is well known in the internet even the non internet user heard about bitcoin. other currency that is new is a risk. and even the other person using internet and crypto currency users do not trust and see that there is a potential with other coins. only bitcoin has a long way in this crypto world
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
As far as I know, Bitcoin seems to be the first encoding currency, the first cryptocurrency. It was born about 10 years ago, when few people knew about it but when its value increased a bit, it seemed to have attracted people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Because when we say about cryptocurrencies one thing comes in our mind is bitcoin. It is the main cryptocurrency and preferred by many investors.
Pages:
Jump to: