Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 21. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
bitcoin is the first crypto currencvy introduced to the world so the value of the bitcoin is very high then any other coin so people are very attracted to the bitcoin than other crypto currency
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
Since bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to appear, its development can be felt by everyone, so people are more likely to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Even if its value go down people still choose bitcoin and they believe on it.Why people choose bitcoin may be because bitcoin is the main initiator of crypto so many people are convinced of bitcoin for the long term
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Please give your opinions.
I attract in bitcoin because it has the largest price in all coin, and I can use bitcoin to buy a load pay bills and it is easy transactions, I think this is also the reason why other's attract in bitcoin 
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
Because bitcoin has the best marketing there is and that is the name.
Most people right now know what bitcoin are but they don't know much about crypto currency in general.
You see this is true because it reflects in the bitcoin price and the transaction price.
Activity: 196
People are attracted to Bitcoin because its the first of its kind before other altcoins, litecoins etc came up, and it also has the highest value which is still increasing.
Activity: 336
 It is because Bitcoin has been on the market for a long time and one can say that Bitcoin has established itself as a more dependable cryptocurrency than others. On top of all this, Bitcoin gives you best profit as well.
Activity: 490
People attract cryptocurrency because there lot's of people who made serious millions while spending time in front of computer and make business via trading or signature campaigns. For them, this is an easy money and freedom wherein you can work 24/7 as long there is internet connection,  Wink 
There where bitcoin arrived it bring revaluation and a lot of countries have make bitcoin legal and some banks also accept bitcoin because bitcoin is here to do something extra it’s not like other crypto other crypto are just wasting a time and their price is also not good including transitions but bitcoin price is very high and also its transitions bitcoin is very safe and sound for investment you can earn a lot of money from it that why every one is attracting toward bitcoin.
Activity: 1

Bitcoin is considered the father of electronic money. It is the first widely used electronic currency in the trading process in some countries.
Activity: 72
Bitcoin is the first coin to use block chain technology. This technology has a lot of coin to do better than bitcoin but most of the media mentions bitcoin and the current value of bitcoin is quite high and a lot of people investing in bitcoin will make bitcoin wide. cobble.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
bitcoin is one of the most powerful cryptocurrencies which no one can control. no banks, no government. they were just got from mining and that's what people want. the value of the coin is not depending on the economy of any government or country, its volatility is depending on supply and demand of the people around the world having it and wanting the token.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
I think this is fair because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so it is more famous than others cryptocurrency, and everyone uses bitcoin for trading so the use of bitcoin is increasing and automatically popular.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is more attractive than any others crypto currencies. Yep, although bitcoin is the oldest coin,it’s still safe. There are many ways to get money but with bitcoin investment, I find it very easy and convenient for me and everybody to use and get profits. All we need for working in bitcoin is capital, times and machine connecting with internet. Especially, these day bitcoin is getting more and more popular, which make us believe much in it. And I think that most of our purpose when using bitcoin is earning profits. Therefore, bitcoin becomes more attractive now.
Activity: 350
Media gives a ton of more promotion to bitcoins . When you think crypotcurrency you think bitcoins  not any other coin. bitcoins  is the oldest coin
Activity: 56
u can't bubble a bitcoin to $ 15000
Activity: 281
     People attract for bitcoin than other crypto currency because bitcoin has a greater value ,huge demand and higher marketcap than other coins. And most people are investing in bitcoin to gain more profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Because I think it's very promising Bitcoin and I've seen the evidence myself. I have more confidence in Bitcoin compared to another crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Probably because the market cap of bitcoin is the biggest among other cryptocurrency. Let me tell you something in my experience. A few months ago people keep saying that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and also the father of all cryptocurrency. Just keep it in your mine then you will be easier to believe in bitcoin. I suggest you to safe most of your capital in bitcoin.
Activity: 207
Well i think it is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be introduced to people and it is the first cryptocurrency that was acknowledged by many companies and are on other's pending lists to be considered. Bitcoin is very popular that when you ask someone about virtual mony, they will definitely say it is bitcoin what you are looking for. Bitcoin is also the number crypto that is used in trading. There are many attributes that bitcoin has that attracts common people and even business empires. some of its characteristics are its volatility, anonymity, decentralization, and etc.
Activity: 350

because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for any purchase, unlike any other cryptocurrency that still can not be used to pay or buy something.
Activity: 280

Because bitcoin was there long time ago, it was one of the pioneers of cryptocurrency lots of people trust bitcoin more than any altcoins but I think it was fading, as I see bitcoin today becomes stable to 14000 USD and having a hard time to increase its value, maybe today lots of people invest in other altcoins.

Bitcoin also becomes so papular that many people become more attracted because it was on mainstream especially on television, lots of people watch so if the news contains bitcoin topic then lots of people become more interested and invest at bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: