Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people buying NFT - page 4. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
August 27, 2021, 04:08:38 AM
this is clearly the effect of NFT which is easy to hype and pumps quickly, why do people put assets in large amounts if it is because of hype and wants to get big profits. but in addition to only the profit factor NFT also has a good system, there are lots of concepts of coins that use NFT and it's like a new concept that attracts many people to join there
Yeah, current NFT trend it's only Quick Profit scheme which is bad & good at the same time but basically have a lot potential especially on the Content, Finacne and many other markets. As we can see today there are a lot NFT project without real use case and only some of them have an good concept for example like Axie Infinity, Offering Economic & Gameplay in one platform. Let's hope we will see some good stuff on the NFT market in the future!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 27, 2021, 03:58:23 AM
this is clearly the effect of NFT which is easy to hype and pumps quickly, why do people put assets in large amounts if it is because of hype and wants to get big profits. but in addition to only the profit factor NFT also has a good system, there are lots of concepts of coins that use NFT and it's like a new concept that attracts many people to join there
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 27, 2021, 01:31:56 AM
We are in NFT season why won't people buy NFT? Its clear that NFT projects are pumping here and there bringing many gains to their investors as we speak, though there are scam NFT projects but there are also reliable ones either Art or in game NFT tokens
Yes exactly NFT's are in trend these days and are growing rapidly and we all see this as a very good investement opportunity so why would not people buy NFTs.
Yes there are scams but there are some very interesting and greats ideas in some of the projects which are worthy investing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY
August 27, 2021, 01:26:45 AM
AS I ALWAYS SAY TREND BENEFIT EVERYONEgo with trend you will Alway find success nft a non-fungible token digital asset which is represented in the form of Artwork music  Design signature the main reason people buy such collectible because it can you used in game as an nft card in which user can only play and earn when they have a nft card that's the main reason that nft market coin value are pumping as more people buy the NFT and that ultimately help in the growth of platform so that's the reason that NFT's had been pumping
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
August 26, 2021, 09:52:42 PM
In my opinion they buy those nft artworks because they love to make it collection. And they have a lot money so its there's no problem regarda on that matter. They had a lot of business or investment here in crypto or in real-world.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 504
August 26, 2021, 09:39:44 PM
Openocean is the market place for selling and buying NFT card, depend with many people which one their favorite NFT card to buy, but I am not fans with NFT and never interested to buy NFT because do not know what for NFT. I know with many NFT have expensive price but not understanding why many people waste much money to collective NFT, what for and how to use NFT to earn money.
But it's different with NFT for game items or character like many NFT games, it's useful for playing the game and the price also make sense although sometime the price feels too expensive but this characters for games in form of NFT can be sell in the axie market again so I think it's worth it because there is demand for good in game character with good ability, etc.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
August 26, 2021, 05:55:15 PM
I think the very high NFT hype proves that NFT art is currently highly sought after by art enthusiasts or as an investment tool that has a very high potential price, if we look at the transactions that exist in cyberpunk NFT there we can see a very significant increase in NFT prices. from the beginning the NFT was formed because of the unique NFT system of course it could be a rare item with a price that could be very high in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
August 26, 2021, 05:27:34 PM
for NFT itself, I feel more emphasis on fun because what I have felt so far apart from getting its own benefits from there I am also very happy because NFT is now starting to bloom in the game system and this is one of the main attractions for me, which is actually me. are lovers of games.
With the presence of this NFT-based game, it becomes a differentiator for me because apart from getting the benefits, I am also free to express myself in the game.
especially now that NFT is in a huge hype that many people want to experience and try the same thing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 26, 2021, 05:06:31 PM
The same reason people buy art work or even bid millions to get a piece I didn't some people like to collect and keep rare items So basically most nfts are very rare and it adds to o some people collection or vr pleasure
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 26, 2021, 05:06:19 PM
NFT artworks are like your physical artworks IMO. The difference is one can be damaged due to mishandling since it can be physically held, while the other cannot be tampered with, nor damaged, in any way since it exists in the blockchain. Plus, people found out that you can make money in NFT artworks very easily compared to physical artworks—and it's easy to get in on the market, too. Lastly, some are just really avid collectors of artworks thus they buy NFTs aside from buying physical artworks, too.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
August 26, 2021, 04:04:50 PM
People buy NTF, realizing that it will be possible to earn money on this later. This is an investment, so you need to be aware of all the risks and understand when you need to get out of this at the right time.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 26, 2021, 03:16:45 PM
Art is Art accepted but digital Art been sold for millions of dollars is crazy, why? I can't even display them physically in my home 😅 I'm surprised people are buying digital art 😁 it works but it's the least of what I could spend money on, I just prefer in game NFT tokens over Art NFT
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
August 26, 2021, 03:15:43 PM
I just wonder why people buying NFT artworks like cryptopunks. I am not against NFT and I love it. I actually own some NFT games accounts like CB, Axie, Dpets because I am earning from it.. But for NFT artworks can you tell me what is the benefits. And why some of the people buying it?

Many collectors collect cards like that because they have a long-term goal, maybe some people will be surprised by the price, but for collectors who like art, they will collect it and in my opinion art is highly valued so that regardless of the price the card or painting will have a high selling value. recently Visa also invested in NFT by buying cryptopunk cards, I think they have a purpose, because some people have cards for fun purposes, like groups that have NFT to get access to a place.
if I can buy then I will also buy NFT which can be used like a game and I'm sure one day the price will go up 100x
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 26, 2021, 03:11:31 PM
I just wonder why people buying NFT artworks like cryptopunks. I am not against NFT and I love it. I actually own some NFT games accounts like CB, Axie, Dpets because I am earning from it.. But for NFT artworks can you tell me what is the benefits. And why some of the people buying it?

This NFT artworks has a huge future because of it's effectiveness towards every users, it amazingly captures the heart of several gamers who deligently playing different virtual games that they would earn good coins. One example of that earning as you sad was coming from axie, deFi pets and many more. As you buy and hold NFT's digital products, it's like owning a physical asset which is more valuable than a property like residential or lot area.
copper member
Activity: 560
August 26, 2021, 01:47:19 PM
Will be considered an antique piece created in the digital world and among those NFT generated in the crypto digital world that is simply marked as low RAre.  People are collecting from him.  The latter will make a profit by selling at a higher price than the market price or some person is collecting his own collection as antique pieces.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
August 26, 2021, 12:49:43 PM
ìt is called digital Arts. the same way pictures on  boards are price highly. some paintings depicts loads of meaning and some people spend huge amount of money to own such art works. the same can be said of NFTs. they are digital arts and are unique. they will never be built again by another person. traditionally arts can be repainted and redesigned by another artist but same can not happen for digital arts especially NFTs.
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
August 26, 2021, 12:36:36 PM
Many people are buying NFT. Because you can see that NFT is going Famous In these days cricket and football ticket are selling in NFT and also WWE ticket are selling in NFT I hope it will grow in future and it will give us many benefits
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 26, 2021, 05:35:00 AM

Self-preferences and some "hype" circulating around that NFT.

There are collectors who take their collecting stuff into digital. I don't know Cryptopunks that much but for example Razer and Coca-Cola, they have a large user -base that supports their stuff so regardless of either of these collections will have a good price in the future, they will just buy it no matter what.

Somehow it contributes to the popularity of NFT. Who knows that NFT art collections will be soon much more hype and profitable. For now, NFT games are the most hype because of play-to-earn features.
Activity: 28
August 26, 2021, 04:55:31 AM
A contest from Blockster in collaboration with NFT and Enjin. Blockster is launching a new NFT campaign in collaboration with Enjin.
You can get NFT for free if we have a registered account on their social network. Join in!
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1402_blockster-is-launching-a-new-nft-campaign-in-collaboration-with-enjin
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
August 26, 2021, 04:28:58 AM
I have the same question as I am not a shrewd observer when it comes to art. But when we talk about collectors, they have a passion for buying something rare. Sometimes they are just boastful, sometimes their collection is just something beyond price. If we are talking about NFT art works as investments, I don’t really think that it is a wise choice. I consider it to be rather a lottery
Pages:
Jump to: