Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 36. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
March 15, 2018, 01:14:59 AM
not all peoples out there don't believe in bitcoin, there are many peoples who believe in bitcoin too.
they are just too scare to use bitcoin because their government not allowed or even banned bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 10:43:43 PM
For people who do not believe in bitcoin, I think they may not be able to make a profit from bitcoin. so they do not believe, and the way they work is also less know, so for them do not believe it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 10:38:32 PM
Being not familiarized will lead you to not believe or to think that something isn't that true. Something that isn't familliar with them can caused confusion and they probably think it was just a fake news as they not yet know about it. That's maybe the reason why they do not believe about the bitcoin.
Activity: 73
March 14, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
in my opinion. They do not believe, because many people do not know how to use technology today. so people are not convinced that bitcoin is true. Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 10:25:17 PM
You don't need to force bitcoin and the crypto market down anyone's throats. If they feel pessimistic about bitcoin and the crypto market, that is their opinion and there is nothing much we can do about it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:18:08 PM
do not want to take a big risk why they do not want to trust bitcoin.the first thing everybody does not trust bitcoin before trying it. after trying and successfully started is they start everything in bitcoin, sayapun start like that. after i try i believe and dare to take risk
Activity: 23
March 14, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
I will always believe Bitcoin is a phenomenon and it is an institution. Bitcoin supported by blockchain is the future of all financial transactions. People need to learn about blockchain and what it wants to achieve in the financial industry. Blockchain is against fraud so there is no how then bitcoin can be a scam.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 09:27:37 PM
For me poeple have different minds and we cant force anyone to their beliefs, and they are not believing bitcoin because they dont know the real concept of bitcoin they dont know the real purpose of it. Dont force them to believe you, just prove them what can bitcoin brings to you. To make them realize that everything you said is true thats my opinion.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Well if you really want your friends to believe in bitcoin then show them the results you receive from bitcoin. Show them that you are earning. Treat you friends in some fancy restaurant and tell them that you got the money from investing in bitcoin. If they still do not believe, then you have no choice but to let them be. We can not remove the fact that bitcoin has flaws and has spreading rumors about it.
Activity: 59
March 14, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
Because its price is manipulated by enormous whales banks , that decide when to pump and when to dumb with billions and tens of billions . One day everything fine , next day whales decide to dump the price and its -100% in value , wtf is this shit ? No simple holders have such money to move the price up and down , only piece of shit banker elites . How can you believe in something when someone very big and powerful has total control over its price .
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
There people who do not believe in bitcoin, because they simply don't want to know and don't want to try. People think that Bitcoin are scams but they make a mistake. We should not push them to believe that something they don't understand. Just show them proof what we get from bitcoin. We all know that earning bitcoin takes time but if you have perseverance enough to wait, sooner or later you will see the fruit of your labor.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
because bitcoin has not been inaugurated by the whole country, other than that that makes people do not believe in bitcoin because the price is currently decreasing. there are also people who think that bitcoin is a fraud because the price is not stable.
Many people didn't believe bitcoin because they think that it is a scam. Many people didn't believe bitcoin because they always think that it is just a joke because they didn't experience being a part of bitcoin. I hope someday they will never regret it. They dont want to be a apart of it because many people told them that price of this is not stable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
The major reason why most people don't believe in the bitcoins is because of the damage ponzi has done to people. It will take time and gradually people will come to realise the reality of Bitcoin and its genuity too.
Activity: 88
March 14, 2018, 06:47:53 PM
People that use bitcoins believe. Investors and Inventors believe. Many companies accept bitcoin as payment so they believe.

What we face at moment is negative propaganda from people and companies, even government that do not want ordinary people use a independent currency, bitcoin!

They mean is danger for them and their position in the game about power.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 14, 2018, 06:46:52 PM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.

It seems that somebody else has to believe in bitcoin even though they do not have bitcoins and others look at bitcoin just wasting time especially at the computer shop because the number of online games is in the best possible time so many people do not believe here in bitcoin.
Activity: 223
March 14, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.

I strongly agree, you can not easily get people's trust, specially now that there are scams/scammers around us, and bitcoin is risky and they might think its also a scam.. and yes keep calm, and just go with your own with bitcoin and let them witness your progress maybe that point, you might convince them without forcing them to join.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
March 14, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
maybe it happens because around us there are still many who do not understand bitcoin,
so yes no wonder if there are still many who do not believe in bitcoin
Yes, especially in rural area there is no internet on this site and people lack of knowledge they do not understand bitcoin that's why they don't believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 04:25:12 PM
People do not trust bitcoin with few people who just do not trust it because they are watching T.V that bitcoin is just a scam so they can not trust it even if they have not tried it yet.

Yes, people nowadays are fond of the saying "To see is to believe" they wanted to see what have you earned in bitcoin rather than taking risks because they want it to be real that giving time of accessing btc is not just a waste of time. Also, they do not believe in it because they think its a scam and its not still legal here.
Activity: 19
March 14, 2018, 04:14:06 PM
How many people have so many opinions. Many are afraid of everything new even without penetrating into it.  Undecided
Activity: 252
March 14, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
Most likely also do not know a good way to make a profit, so they do not believe it. Because for them - they still need encouragement for us - us so they can trust it
Pages:
Jump to: